Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! (3009 Views)

Young Fulani Bandits Openly Flaunt Themselves On Tiktok (video) / Sunday Igboho Reject Nnamdi Kanu / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by DeltaFire: 5:20pm On May 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
Me I rejected him the day he didn't provide conclusive answer of how he left the custody of the Nigerian army after he was arrested

Nnamdi Kanu is a paid up Caliphate agent.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by tandy2013: 9:08pm On May 30, 2021
The coming of Kanu is as result of wickness of Nigerian govt to Igbos and leadership failure in the East.

Attack on the East is an attack on the soul of Nigeria n Nigeria ll not survive it this time . Yorubas or middle belt would not come to kill Igbos like in 1967 .All man ll defend its place
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Masterkernel1: 9:16pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:
Every sensible Igbo man who can tell his left from right without listening to any "leader" on pirate radio to guide him should know this is the time to openly come together as a people and reject Nnamdi Kanu and his antics.

I am sure he started this whole thing as a joke and after the clueless FG arrested him, he now started gaining validation from otherwise reasonable people.

We condemn him in hushed voices and only engage his worshippers in private but look where all that is going now

He has armed his zombies and who can tell me what could be more dangerous than an illiterate, brainwashed and unfunded armed follower.

A little bit further more and we will all be at the point of no return.

This guy is a scammer and opportunitist. He is no saviour.

For the brainwashed zombies that will come here to accuse me of being sabo or fulani slave, I can only say, "ifele megbue gi there"

Ifele megbua Nne mulu gi.

You aren't concerned about the killings of Igbos by security forces as well as Fulani Herdsmen, you're more busy with a man fighting to save his people.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by MosheDayan: 9:34pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
vankaid:
Every sensible Igbo man who can tell his left from right without listening to any "leader" on pirate radio to guide him should know this is the time to openly come together as a people and reject Nnamdi Kanu and his antics.

I am sure he started this whole thing as a joke and after the clueless FG arrested him, he now started gaining validation from otherwise reasonable people.

We condemn him in hushed voices and only engage his worshippers in private but look where all that is going now

He has armed his zombies and who can tell me what could be more dangerous than an illiterate, brainwashed and unfunded armed follower.

For the brainwashed zombies that will come here to accuse me of being sabo or fulani slave, I can only say, "ifele megbue gi there"
[/s]
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by BombAttack(f): 9:40pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
vankaid:

[/s]

Mad man
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by vankaid: 9:41pm On May 30, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Ifele megbua Nne mulu gi.

You aren't concerned about the killings of Igbos by security forces as well as Fulani Herdsmen, you're more busy with a man fighting to save his people.

Gi ka ifere ga na eme.

Anu mpama!

A man cruising in London with his family while fools like you are funding his lifestyle "fighting" to save his people?

Eji ubulu unu nile gwoo abacha.

1 Like

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by vankaid: 9:43pm On May 30, 2021
tandy2013:
The coming of Kanu is as result of wickness of Nigerian govt to Igbos and leadership failure in the East.

Attack on the East is an attack on the soul of Nigeria n Nigeria ll not survive it this time . Yorubas or middle belt would not come to kill Igbos like in 1967 .All man ll defend its place

The army people that are killing our people now are from Burkina Faso, o kwa ya?

The moment you people start thinking for yourselves and not what the crook says, thats when you realize how far gone you are.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by JohnBullMySon: 9:44pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:

I don't know why you people stress yourselves over Nnamdi Kanu. The guy just dey dwell on buhari nepotism to remain relevant. When Buhari comot, he will fade away like Uwazurike. As for now he should keep on distracting buhari till they both fizzle out.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by vankaid: 10:04pm On May 30, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
I don't know why you people stress yourselves over Nnamdi Kanu. The guy just dey dwell on buhari nepotism to remain relevant. When Buhari comot, he will fade away like Uwazurike. As for now he should keep on distracting buhari till they both fizzle out.

Problem is, it might be too late by then.

Buhari is an unforgiving tribalist and I don't see how he will let all this Nnamdi Kanu gambits go like that.

He is just using the army killings to fine tune his reasons for action down the line and the scammer - Nnamdi Kanu - is selfishly indulging him with his unknown gunmen.

He (Kanu) knows exactly what he is doing. He knew that things will eventually escalate and it is all in his favour and being thousands of miles away from trouble motivates him the more.

An unrest in the South East is more international expose and possibly more financial contributions to his venture.

It only beats me how otherwise smart people will fall helplessly for this sort of scheme.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by JohnBullMySon: 10:29pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:

Problem is, it might be too late by then.

Buhari is an unforgiving tribalist and I don't see how he will let all this Nnamdi Kanu gambits go like that.

He is just using the army killings to fine tune his reasons for action down the line and the scammer - Nnamdi Kanu - is selfishly indulging him with his unknown gunmen.

He (Kanu) knows exactly what he is doing. He knew that things will eventually escalate and it is all in his favour and being thousands of miles away from trouble motivates him the more.

An unrest in the South East is more international expose and possibly more financial contributions to his venture.

It only beats me how otherwise smart people will fall helplessly for this sort of scheme.
Buhari's tribalism is not to the extent being exaggerated by IPOB sef.

IPOB and their unknown gunmen can continue deceving themselves that people will fight Ibos in other regions if they kill a prominent northerner. They don't know that it will make the Ibos themselves to distance themselves from them as well and reduce their support.

Nothing will escalate more than this. Forget the online noise. The reason why I don't concern myself about Unknown gunmen is because it is a foolish move by IPOB. So many of them are dead now, people just dying for no reason. That's why the attacks have largely localized to imo. The attackers at Ihiala likely came from imo state, because it is a boundary town. How do you think you'll win fighting police?
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Muna4real(f): 11:10pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:

After rejecting kanu, should we also reject Biafra? You see, people think that kanu is the problem in Nigeria until they ask themselves. If both kanu and ipob are removed from the equation, will the agitation for Biafra quench? Will the killings stop? That's The problem. If they still believe in Biafra, rejecting kanu is useless because another man will definitely rise.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by joeluv: 11:38pm On May 30, 2021
�� them say na supreme leader. I neva beloved igbo people can be this ridiculous
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Shatap.

Lamidi cownu was sent to save ipob pigs. Kiss the truth. undecided
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by BombAttack(f): 10:50am On May 31, 2021
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4

Rule 2

You called me Biafran Miscreant
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by helinues: 10:51am On May 31, 2021
BombAttack:

You called me Biafran Miscreant

Are you just waking up? Cos you have mistaken me for someone's else
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by BombAttack(f): 10:53am On May 31, 2021
helinues:

Are you just waking up? Cos you have mistaken me for someone's else

You have edited your post before I could screenshot
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by helinues: 10:58am On May 31, 2021
BombAttack:

You have edited your post before I could screenshot

You are a fucking liar... Have I engaged with you on this thread apart from reporting you?

Why do some of you people like to lie cheapishly?
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by BombAttack(f): 11:02am On May 31, 2021
helinues:

You are a fucking liar... Have I engaged with you on this thread apart from reporting you?

Why do some of you people like to lie cheapishly?

You are the lier here and you are the first to report when I hit you back.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by helinues: 11:03am On May 31, 2021
BombAttack:

You are the lier here and you are the first to report when I hit you back.

I repeat you are a liar.... Did I engage with you in this thread before reporting you?

Common, this your lies are just too cheap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest / Why Is This Man So Empty? I Can't Understand What He Is Saying / Peter Obi: Lagos Obi Datti Rally Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.