Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! (2990 Views)

Young Fulani Bandits Openly Flaunt Themselves On Tiktok (video) / Sunday Igboho Reject Nnamdi Kanu / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by vankaid: 1:22pm On May 30, 2021
GodblessMNK:
grin[color=#990000][/color] grin this one go just die of hate o.. Make sumbody hold am.. Na man city fan..

Nnamdi kanu is been supported by 99.9% Igbos. Even those governors u see would have supported Biafra if not cux they are in politics. The war will be going on and people will be doing there business.. MNK said so

Just negodu noo ihe dimkpa bu amu na ako na public.

Nnamdi told you that war will be going on and people will go be doing their business and of course, you believed him.

Why wont you believe him, ijikwanu anya gi.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by vankaid: 1:24pm On May 30, 2021
Nwaide01:
Reject MNK and embraced who my friend?
Embrace your common sense!
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by vankaid: 1:27pm On May 30, 2021
Madmohamed1:
you sounds like uche mafo.
Of course, I will sound like whoever nnamdi told you I sound like

The same Uche Mafo who is his partner in crime until the one thing that always come in between criminals sets in.

Whats that money!
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by orisa37: 1:30pm On May 30, 2021
Don't do that. KANU WILL BE GOOD GOVERNOR OF THE SE AND PRESIDENT OF A RESTRUCTURED NIGERIA ONE DAY.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by ablejesus26(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:

You have a point there but we still need to make the world know that Igbos do not support the ongoing violence.

It has been of no concern and sometimes comical when he was just ranting on radio Biafra. The moment they armed up I knew this will not end well and many innocent lives will be lost

It is time every Igwe and town union PGs to sit and fashion a way to root out that cancer that will soon consume us all.

His father was a traditional ruler (even if it is for one nkpuke) o kwa ya, he should return home and claim his crown naa

Ndi nzuzu uburu eke all over the place! Tufia!

The last meeting held by the SE leaders and traditional leaders with the CAN, this killings were condemned.
The blame should be channelled at the useless security system in this country.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by ablejesus26(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:

Embrace your common sense!

Wow.Splendid answer.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by colorsofrainbow: 1:34pm On May 30, 2021
Unik3030:
u forgot to add his left hand to the Photoshop

Zombies, this one was photoshopped too grin

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by orisa37: 1:36pm On May 30, 2021
Don't do that. KANU WILL BE GOOD GOVERNOR OF THE SE AND PRESIDENT OF A RESTRUCTURED NIGERIA ONE DAY.

IT'S HIS BITE OF BIAFRA THAT'S TOO MUCH FOR HIM TO CHEW. HE IS FORGETTING THE IGBOHOS, THE GANI ADAMS, THE ORTOM'S, THE AKEREDOLUS, THE WIKES ETCETERA ETCETERA OF NIGERIA.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by gidgiddy: 1:47pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:

Agreed Nigeria is a failed country and I will even agree with the scammer - a zoo as well.
However, Nigeria can be all that without one scammer bringing destruction to us for his selfish power ambition.

How did Bornu turn to what it is today. Locals were hailing Yusuf because he was telling them what they like and (just like Kanu) the clueless FG waded in stupidly and murdered him.

Can saw an opportunity, Igbos being marginalized and all. He started from where his boss (Uwazurike) ended, rebranded and demonized Uwazurike and became the "supreme" leader that no one questions.

Look where we are now.

Kanu did not bring any destruction., it was your Nigerian security forces that brought violence into a peaceful thing. Your Nigerian security forces have been shooting and killing hundreds of unarmed Biafran agitators for years. You people did not say anything. Now that unknown gunmen are dealing with the security forces, you people suddenly realise that there is destruction?

I laugh in Chinese

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by vankaid: 2:01pm On May 30, 2021
gidgiddy:

Kanu did not bring any destruction., it was your Nigerian security forces that brought violence into a peaceful thing. Your Nigerian security forces have been shooting and killing hundreds of unarmed Biafran agitators for years. You people did not say anything. Now that unknown gunmen are dealing with the security forces, you people suddenly realise that there is destruction?

I laugh in Chinese
Continue laughing.
Obviously none of your relatives must have been one of those killed by the army over the years.
If you have had any relatives among the dead you would have known how stupid it had been for them to come out and face an army that has been looking for any excuse to kill them.

All for what, just because a man in London enjoying with his family said you should come out and face them.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by vankaid: 2:07pm On May 30, 2021
gidgiddy:

I laugh in Chinese
At the bolded, it is sheer stupidity to rejoice that ESN is dealing with security forces.

At most they have killed 50 police and army officers.

But do you read in the news how many innocent people that are abducted after each shooting and eliminated out of revenge?

Do you seriously believe that all the dead being paraded as esn killed in shootouts are truly esn guys.

Wake up. You are still laughing because it hasn't affected you directly.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by HRMK: 2:16pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:
Every sensible Igbo man who can tell his left from right without listening to any "leader" on pirate radio to guide him should know this is the time to openly come together as a people and reject Nnamdi Kanu and his antics.

I am sure he started this whole thing as a joke and after the clueless FG arrested him, he now started gaining validation from otherwise reasonable people.

We condemn him in hushed voices and only engage his worshippers in private but look where all that is going now

He has armed his zombies and who can tell me what could be more dangerous than an illiterate, brainwashed and unfunded armed follower.

A little bit further more and we will all be at the point of no return.

This guy is a scammer and opportunitist. He is no saviour.

For the brainwashed zombies that will come here to accuse me of being sabo or fulani slave, I can only say, "ifele megbue gi there"
WELL SAID!LETS HOPE IGBOS WULD LEARN FROM THIS!!
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Brimstone77: 2:21pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
vankaid:
Every sensible Igbo man who can tell his left from right without listening to any "leader" on pirate radio to guide him should know this is the time to openly come together as a people and reject Nnamdi Kanu and his antics.

I am sure he started this whole thing as a joke and after the clueless FG arrested him, he now started gaining validation from otherwise reasonable people.

We condemn him in hushed voices and only engage his worshippers in private but look where all that is going now

He has armed his zombies and who can tell me what could be more dangerous than an illiterate, brainwashed and unfunded armed follower.

For the brainwashed zombies that will come here to accuse me of being sabo or fulani slave, I can only say, "ifele megbue gi there"
[/s] gibberish!!!

Do you have light in your area right now

Or is it not time to hold your political elites responsible for being unable to provide you with jobs, electricity,good roads, hospitals etc.....

Abi na kanu they deprive you of those basic ammunities?

People like you are the reason why kanu insult black people all the time...

I wonder if na cow dung fill una brain..

Spit.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Brimstone77: 2:25pm On May 30, 2021
ablejesus26:
Op I get your point, but mind you he has been rejected already even in his state, we see the people who power belongs to hand over power to a Govt that will do everything to crush him and his fraudulent business venture.
What form of rejection can be bigger than that??
You should rather advice we channel our voices to the leaders to do the needful by getting intelligence and going after them in full force.
Ana akogheri..

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Susu888(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2021
@ O.P Shut up your mouth, lying bast*rd!
You're an Afonja Fulani disguising as igbo just like ihemedike warned us.

All this DSS agents trying to hood wink us.... "Baifla shall lise"

Long live the Supleme commander of Biafla.
The zoo must burn starting from the "East".

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Brimstone77: 2:30pm On May 30, 2021
Unik3030:
to u it seems everyone is crying now,we are warning u but u are still heading for destruction.
Hope when it's about to red n we look away u won't call it betrayal?
hahahahaha look away as onye Kwan

Werey feeling funkey!!!

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by vankaid: 2:35pm On May 30, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] gibberish!!!

Do you have light in your area right now

Or is it not time to hold your political elites responsible for being unable to provide you with jobs, electricity,good roads, hospitals etc.....

Abi na kanu they deprive you of those basic ammunities?

People like you are the reason why kanu insult black people all the time...

I wonder if na cow dung fill una brain..

Spit.
Since he started insulting black people how has it improved the quality of "light" you have been receiving.

Then calculate the number of innocent lives lost since he started.

Ndi ara!
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Brimstone77: 2:37pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
Susu888:
@ O.P Shut up your mouth, lying bast*rd!
You're an Afonja Fulani disguising as igbo just like ihemedike warned us.

All this DSS agents trying to hood wink us.... "Baifla shall lise"

Long live the Supleme commander of Biafla.
The zoo must burn starting from the "East".
[/s] stale!!

Not funny!!!!

Try harder... shocked shocked
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Brimstone77: 2:44pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:

Since he started insulting black people how has it improved the quality of "light" you have been receiving.

Then calculate the number of innocent lives lost since he started.

Ndi ara!
calculate the innocent life lost in uzo uwani during Fulani massacre,also don't forget to calculate the 27 innocent lives lost in Ebonyi state during Fulani massacre....

Since we are here to calculate innocent lives lost...also don't forget to calculate those lives lost as a result of police stray bullets, accidental discharge and military brutality...hope you also have the records of innocent lives lost in okuzu Sars

Now let's calculate the innocent lives lost in southern kaduna and benue those innocent lives were lost do to the activities of esn and nnamdi kanu I guess..

I don't like arguing with senseless people please don't quote me again...

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by jimi4us: 2:54pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:

Why not reject yourself

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by vankaid: 3:02pm On May 30, 2021
Brimstone77:
calculate the innocent life lost in uzo uwani during Fulani massacre,also don't forget to calculate the 27 innocent lives lost in Ebonyi state during Fulani massacre....

Since we are here to calculate innocent lives lost...also don't forget to calculate those lives lost as a result of police stray bullets, accidental discharge and military brutality...hope you also have the records of innocent lives lost in okuzu Sars

Now let's calculate the innocent lives lost in southern kaduna and benue those innocent lives were lost do to the activities of esn and nnamdi kanu I guess..

I don't like arguing with senseless people please don't quote me again...
I will quote you if you don't like it jee kuo isi na wall.
so of all the loss of lives you are listing, did nnamdi kanu or esn stop it?

Are you listing it because he promised you every evil will disappear if you get Biafra on his own terms.

Your friend above was rooting for war because Kanu told them that they will go about their normal business while war is going on.

Ndi eriri eri ka most of you bu.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Brimstone77: 3:05pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
vankaid:

I will quote you if you don't like it jee kuo isi na wall.
so of all the loss of lives you are listing, did nnamdi kanu or esn stop it?

Are you listing it because he promised you every evil will disappear if you get Biafra on his own terms.

Your friend above was rooting for war because Kanu told them that they will go about their normal business while war is going on.

Ndi eriri eri ka most of you bu.
[/s] ode!!

As I said earlier,I don't argue with senseless folks...

So I'm done with you.. angry angry angry
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by naijapips02: 3:10pm On May 30, 2021
GodblessMNK:
grin[color=#990000][/color] grin this one go just die of hate o.. Make sumbody hold am.. Na man city fan..

Nnamdi kanu is been supported by 99.9% Igbos. Even those governors u see would have supported Biafra if not cux they are in politics. The war will be going on and people will be doing there business.. MNK said so

You fools are just throwing numbers around. How many percentage of Igbos are IPOB?
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by vankaid: 3:13pm On May 30, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] ode!!

As I said earlier,I don't argue with senseless folks...

So I'm done with you.. angry angry angry
Uburu eke.

Onye eriri eri?

Kanu's maga na im you be.
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by Brimstone77: 3:16pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
vankaid:

Uburu eke.

Onye eriri eri?

Kanu's maga na im you be.
[/s] thrash!!! cool cool cool
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by adadike(f): 4:47pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:

Just negodu noo ihe dimkpa bu amu na ako na public.

Nnamdi told you that war will be going on and people will go be doing their business and of course, you believed him.

Why wont you believe him, ijikwanu anya gi.
Amu nmili nmili, onye ahu enweghi ezigbo amu. Obughi nwoke tozulu etozu Cha cha
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by gidgiddy: 5:00pm On May 30, 2021
vankaid:

Continue laughing.
Obviously none of your relatives must have been one of those killed by the army over the years.
If you have had any relatives among the dead you would have known how stupid it had been for them to come out and face an army that has been looking for any excuse to kill them.

All for what, just because a man in London enjoying with his family said you should come out and face them.

So why then do you want Nnamdi Kanu or anyone else to want to belong to a country where Army kill unarmed citizens?

Do you hear that the British Army goes about killing unarmed British citizens?

Nnamdi Kanu isnt the issue, the real issue is that Nigeria has failed terribly
Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by vankaid: 5:11pm On May 30, 2021
adadike:
Amu nmili nmili, onye ahu enweghi ezigbo amu. Obughi nwoke tozulu etozu Cha cha
Imagine that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Time We Openly Reject Nnamdi Kanu! by vankaid: 5:15pm On May 30, 2021
gidgiddy:

So why then do you want Nnamdi Kanu or anyone else to want to belong to a country where Army kill unarmed citizens?

Do you hear that the British Army goes about killing unarmed British citizens?

Nnamdi Kanu isnt the issue, the real issue is that Nigeria has failed terribly
You conveniently forgot another developed country like US
Police killing unarmed black men in the US no one is calling for black people to take up arms and start killing off police.

It will never end well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Worships Allah In Mosque, Peter Obi Plays Politics In Church (photos) / It’ll Take North 40 Years To Catch Up With South - World Bank / Notorious Terrorist,Turji & His Members Show Off Their Sophisticated weapon (VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.