Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) (34209 Views)

Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace / Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) / Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by thaoriginator: 5:10pm On May 30, 2021
Me bloodclaat
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 30, 2021
What's with bad news today lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2021
Nawa oo
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by sammirano2: 5:12pm On May 30, 2021
Igbos are slow

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by Jostoman: 5:13pm On May 30, 2021
It's seems APC and Nigeria government have bought Nairaland this weekend.
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by GoodTrendytv: 5:13pm On May 30, 2021
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2021
Dead country.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by Richieniit: 5:14pm On May 30, 2021
HRMK:
ARE IGBOS SAYING THEY DONT KNOW IPOB/ESN ARE IN CHARGE OF THE DESTRUCTIONS OF GOVT PROPERTIES AND KILLINGS OF SECURITYMEN IN BOTH SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH?AND THEY WANT THE PRESIDENCY AND EVEN THE COAS?WHO WULD TRUST THESE PEOPLE?I WONDER OH!

You red gunmen so pls where you see ipob? They've not claim responsible for any of these things
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by Confirmedzombie: 5:14pm On May 30, 2021
The truth is that other states dont care about whats happening in the SE.

I pray and wish for more destructions and killing.

Its a family Affairs

Ipob are Terorists

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by JooEeL(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
This is good news!

Fantastic!

When will they start attacking hospitals, state secretariats and shopping complexes.

UGM/IPOB seems to be poorly equipped, they have not started using missiles and bombs.

They will only attack useless institutions and tools of oppression like barracks, police station, courts and inec offices.

I see you are so pained. Pele.
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by omoakin76: 5:15pm On May 30, 2021
Sleyk:
The office has only served to the interest of fulani caliphate.
.... Really
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by RexTramadol1: 5:15pm On May 30, 2021
Some of them are in Lagos hiding behind keypads to beat drums of war and discord

They ought to be shipped back to their states to partake in what their kinsmen are doing.

Once they finish themselves in a free for all, minority groups will take over their lands

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by ogwumgbe: 5:15pm On May 30, 2021
yinkus6750:
Who are they doing?
The office is meant to serve the people within the region.
Now, where will they be going to?
Foolishness in low places.

The office is not Biafra property bro, it's not issuing Biafra passport
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by Ghast12: 5:16pm On May 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by guru90: 5:17pm On May 30, 2021
That video man said something that touched me.....
He said that War no easy at all.... If we see we go believe....
BiafraIstand!!!
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2021
JooEeL:

They will only attack useless institutions and tools of oppression like barracks, police station, courts and inec offices.

I see you are so pained. Pele.

Pained? undecided

Please remind me where the destruction is happening?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by Hardfacts234(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2021
Elporo:

Funny enough... the rest of country does not even care.

Lol are they doing it for the rest of the country to care?

They are dismantling and crippling all federal government forces in the East. Once they are done with that, they will raise their flag and close their boundary.

The fact that the rest of the country doesn't care as you claimed is actually a plus for them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by adonaimart(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2021
Elders of the East; call your sons to order... Your silence will come back to haunt you all.

Ask the Elders of the North.

I pray the East will not suffer destruction and hardship caused by people with selfish motives.

I would have preferred you take your grievances to your elected officials in your state capitals and Abuja..most of your complaints can be solved by them.

Don't be like those who place their financial future only on their job...it will shock you!
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 30, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
This is good news!

Fantastic!

When will they start attacking hospitals, state secretariats and shopping complexes.

UGM/IPOB seems to be poorly equipped, they have not started using missiles and bombs.

Nobody from that state will get travel passport again

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by jonathanking1122: 5:20pm On May 30, 2021
that office is corropted to the extend that if you wan go book for pasport they with try to drain your poket befor you can get ordinary pasport
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by donbenie(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Kanu the Chief PIG is flexing in London sad,his fl@theads slaves grin cool back home are destroying their heritage sad.May lightening strike/smite any PIGZ that come to Lagos to do their passport with blindness.Baztardz angry shocked sadgrin grin
Shut up angry
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by Elporo(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2021
Hardfacts234:

They are dismantling and crippling all federal government forces in the East. Once they are done with that, they will raise their flag and close their boundary.

So, why are you talking to me?
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by sophxx: 5:21pm On May 30, 2021
Wey paper no dey ground before? Na till 2030 dat office go fit issue passport again like dis.
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by donbenie(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Nobody from that state will get travel passport again
How many people in Nigeria that wants to travel gets Passports to travel or you are not living in this country?
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by kenyguy(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2021
The office is there to serve the people of Abia state. I pity una ooo
Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by stayclearofme: 5:24pm On May 30, 2021
Youpamate345:
The office has only served to the interest of fulani caliphate
Because na Fulani dey go there to apply for passport. Stupidity everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by colestephan86: 5:25pm On May 30, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed I can only blame that useless impostor for this, it was never this bad under GEJ
It was cos GEJ was a Biafran, but all these guys are doing is only to topple the government.
And on behalf of the Nigerian government, we will deal with them accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by stayclearofme: 5:26pm On May 30, 2021
ogwumgbe:

The office is not Biafra property bro, it's not issuing Biafra passport
What is Biafra Passport?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) by Stkilda(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2021
adonaimart:
Elders of the East; call your sons to order... Your silence will come back to haunt you all.

Ask the Elders of the North.

I pray the East will not suffer destruction and hardship caused by people with selfish motives.

I would have preferred you take your grievances to your elected officials in your state capitals and Abuja..most of your complaints can be solved by them.

Don't be like those who place their financial future only on their job...it will shock you!

You pray that the the East doesn’t suffer destruction. Is it because you love the Igbo? Your love for them is the reason you killed four million of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra / Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan / Kidnappers Who Pose As Women Online To Rob, Kill Victims Arrested In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.