Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) (126717 Views)

Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri / Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2021
Golan007:

I wouldn't blame the northerners now.

The igbos enjoy the hospitality of other tribes which they can never give nor guarantee others in their land.

This is a case in point and I'm certain it would get dirty real quick.

I am telling you. These people are the most tribalistic in the country. But why they shout tribalism is because they are in other people's lands. If you want to know what tribalism is, go and live in their land as a non-Igbo, especially in this period hate is their national anthem.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2021
gistray:

U think because their brother has a lot to lose they shouldn't fight for their unborn children?

We can afford to lose small to enjoy freedom later nonsense

Good luck to you. We read how it ended for you last time. Your region is being militarised already
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by amuwo1980: 2:35pm On May 30, 2021
ubola:
Lies, the story is that he was shot and killed by UGM cuz he's an Hausaman .U guys have bitten more than you can chew. Wait for reprisals. You want which security agents to investigate, the ones you've been killing and burning stations.
What of the igbos your brothers were bombing and killing years back, where there any reprisals ? Do ur worst pls , do it and hasten the end of the country
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by Wanny20(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2021
North should start with all this Igbo ppl in the North.. Nobody have monopoly of violence
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by Guyman02: 2:39pm On May 30, 2021
This is a political hit job, contrary to what I thought earlier, this is not how UGM or even bandits operate, the assasins singled out their target.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by ubola: 2:39pm On May 30, 2021
SmartPolician:
This IGP shouldn't behave like the previous senseless IGP who concluded that the IPOB carried out an attack without doing a proper investigation. There should be a proper investigation into this senseless murder. RIP to the man.

For those pinning this murder on the IPOB without a proper investigation, just know that the Igbos are not cowards. Every Igbo man who still decides to live in the north despite all pleas to return home, does so at their own risk.
IPOB and UGM assassinated this man. Which security agents are going to investigate when you guys are after them to kill. I foresee an IDP camp in Southeast sooner
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by gistray: 2:39pm On May 30, 2021
maasoap:

Good luck to you. We read how it ended for you last time. Your region is being militarised already

Get lost.

It didn't stop us last time

It won't stop us now

Come even in 100 years times
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by favour32(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2021
The assassination is political...
NOT Unknown gun men or ESN/IPOB....
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by kettykin: 2:40pm On May 30, 2021
maasoap:

That's why we called them madmen with guns, they don't think rationally
I am simply telling you that they did not kill the man Gulak , he must have been assassinated by the same people who se t him to do elections for them
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2021
Whoever that thinks this is not UGM must be crazy
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by DonCandido(f): 2:43pm On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:
This is clear political assassination sponsored by DSS, UGM don't shoot at a perceived enemy neatly like this. They destroy and riddicule the car and it's occupants with bullets.

Not that I condemn DSS sha but, both them and their fellow terrorists in government should steer clear innocent citizens when showcasing their madness. Innocent citizens are our major concern

Terrorism apologist!
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by Fahdiga1: 2:43pm On May 30, 2021
Cryptodegen:
This is classic political assassination! Victim played a major role in installing supreme Court governor and there's a lot of motive within Apc in the state to take him out.

The crime scene suggests he disguised to blend in with just jeans and polo, he even wore face mask on a Toyota camry and still the assailants were able to locate and identify him.

Ps: who else noticed imo state turned upside down the moment a former governor was arrested and disgraced. Connect the dots and you unmask the UGM
You are the only one who has hit the nail on the head. Your brain is intact. If I'm an investigative officer I will beam my searchlight on ROCHAS. Just like you opined, I haven't forgotten the role this Gulak played in installing Supreme Court governor Hopeless Uzodimma in collaboration with Oshiomhole. Rochas was always mentioning Gulak all the time back then and telling the world how Gulak betrayed him so your post is one hundred percent correct. Only if we have an investigative police force in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by Yankee101: 2:44pm On May 30, 2021
Looks like an assassination. He was shot outside his car after he came out?
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2021
kettykin:

I am simply telling you that they did not kill the man Gulak , he must have been assassinated by the same people who se t him to do elections for them

They're the ones doing the killings for now, you're can't convince me otherwise because you don't operate with them. And going by their hatred for northerners, especially Northern Muslims and Northern politicians, the likely hood is high.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by duduade: 2:45pm On May 30, 2021
athaboi:
How I wish Nigeria has a good investigative and intelligent unit in our security system... this is pure political assassination! But no way, they will call it unknown gunmen. People are using this window of unknown gunmen to eliminate others. Even the ritual killing forest in port harcourt is still unknown gunmen.... If you are living around the area of this event..you better run away especially young guys. Our security agents are not trained.. anyone they see along that road is the killer of Ahmed gulak
same with how they started with endsars
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by tempest01(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2021
discusant:

Gulak did not foist a leader on Imo people. Gulak relieved Imo people from the burden of one man making Imo state his political empire.

Lagos and co needs that relieve. Did they people say the relief they want is APC government?
Which world does a number 4 ranked candidate become 1?

You want to relieve, you didn't see number 2 or 3?
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by kettykin: 2:46pm On May 30, 2021
maasoap:

They're the ones doing the killings for now, you're can't convince me otherwise because you don't operate with them. And going by their hatred for northerners, especially Northern Muslims and Northern politicians, the likely hood is high.

The north can go ahead and do their worst since the explanations does not suffice
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2021
Golan007:

I wouldn't blame the northerners now.

The igbos enjoy the hospitality of other tribes which they can never give nor guarantee others in their land.

This is a case in point and I'm certain it would get dirty real quick.
kingthreat:

I am telling you. These people are the most tribalistic in the country. But why they shout tribalism is because they are in other people's lands. If you want to know what tribalism is, go and live in their land as a non-Igbo, especially in this period hate is their national anthem.

They won't even sell their land to you to build ordinary house.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by McStoic(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2021
respectfully:
But why?. This man has never said anything bad against the IPOB or ESN, but why?. I'm shedding tears right now. The man was a good man, he loved people of Biafra. Meanwhile, he wasn't a Fulani. IPOB should know who they target. May his soul rest in peace. May Allah Grant hin Ajanu Fiddursi

How did you arrive to the conclusion that IPOB/ESN did it? Do you think they are after Hausas? Hausas are freely going about their businesses in Imo state and other parts of Igboland. This is purely political.

He had scores to settle with Rochas and other APC members. Desist from saying what you are not sure of. It is very bad.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:
This is clear political assassination sponsored by DSS, UGM don't shoot at a perceived enemy neatly like this. They destroy and riddicule the car and it's occupants with bullets.

Not that I condemn DSS sha but, both them and their fellow terrorists in government should steer clear innocent citizens when showcasing their madness. Innocent citizens are our major concern

Certainly, you made a point. I suspect somebody still grieving or associates of somebody offended about his role in the last election in the state...
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by Classicalman(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2021
SaintLucia:
This was how they assassinated Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello, Fajuyi etc. And when the retaliation started from the other side, they started shouting pogrom here and there looking for sympathy.
Shut up. Bello was killed by Nzeogwu from Niger Delta (SOUTHSOUTH), while Fajuyi was killed by Northern soldiers led by T Y Danjuma.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by highoctane: 2:55pm On May 30, 2021
Where was the driver? He is traveling alone?
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by Classicalman(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2021
kingthreat:

SHUT UP BIGOT.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by 360command: 2:58pm On May 30, 2021
athaboi:
How I wish Nigeria has a good investigative and intelligent unit in our security system... this is pure political assassination! But no way, they will call it unknown gunmen. People are using this window of unknown gunmen to eliminate others. Even the ritual killing forest in port harcourt is still unknown gunmen.... If you are living around the area of this event..you better run away especially young guys. Our security agents are not trained.. anyone they see along that road is the killer of Ahmed gulak
it is still the same when the Americans say "John Doe".

What it means is, they have not been able to identify the killer or culprit and they go by the phrase "unknown gunmen).
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by gawu1: 2:58pm On May 30, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu has confirmed that his ipob ESN on duty for the enforcement of the sit-at-home order killed Ahmed Gulak, a Fulani herdsman traveling along werri road for flouting his order. He called that a big victory never achieved before since the year ipob started observing sit-at-home every end of May to commemorate the fallen heroes of the biafran who died in the course of actualizing Biafra God ordained nation on the earth.
He said Gulak was marked out when the intelligent unit of his ESN informed that a big northerner Fulani politician was in Imo state and was likely to travel back by road through werri during the period could help them popularized the annual sit-at-home event if successfully taken down. He when further to say that he had no option than to oblige to the idea since it was meant to further the course of Biafra and that the event would henceforth be observed unnoticed by the as his formation plans to sacrifice a big wit on every celebration. He said doing that would generate media traffic and awareness world over to actualization of biafra.
Dismissing the consequences, he dared Nigeria government leads by the Fulani to do its worst but also claimed that Britain government is the worst culprit in the problems facing Biafra actualization and promised to find solution to that. He rhetorically asked which Nigerian army which could not defeat mere Fulani Boko Haram was capable of facing him in battle.
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by olatuns2017: 3:00pm On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:

Men dey

I pray Nigeria break up:

Oduduwa republic
Igbo republic
Ijaw south south nation
And others

Let's end this shit
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) by olatuns2017: 3:01pm On May 30, 2021
Classicalman:
Shut up. Bello was killed by Nzeogwu from Niger Delta (SOUTHSOUTH), while Fajuyi was killed by Northern soldiers led by T Y Danjuma.

Niger what?

U halkf brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics / EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.