Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) (75056 Views)

4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) / Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg / Kidnappers Who Pose As Women Online To Rob, Kill Victims Arrested In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by Gerryoriflame(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2021
I just dey imagine how I go take pay when my co*k no enter inside the pu**y......we go see and I will confirm before payment
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by Tinalex26: 2:39pm On May 31, 2021
angry grin grin grin grin The whole thing dey sweet me die grin grin grin grin....they should leave those guys jor!!!
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2021
China as usual undecided
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by kenx1(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2021
Look carefully, they distorted their pictures...But if it were to efcc they will be more than happy to showcase their faces waaaaaaaa for the whole world to see
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by frog12: 2:54pm On May 31, 2021
what is the CRIME in this
I see no CRIME here !

there are disturbing these businessmen !
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 3:34pm On May 31, 2021
Pochettino:
They can only scam foolish men who can't control their cocks.

98% of men have been profiled right here grin
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 3:34pm On May 31, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Chinese breasts

LMAO.

Explain that.
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by ThatFairGuy: 3:35pm On May 31, 2021
MsAllison sev angry
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by d1tto(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2021
Starzo:

which country??

For we Nigeria my brother.
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by shameonyou(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2021
Pochettino:
you are damn rite...
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by Goldbw122(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2021
Fraud will always come out with the smartest ideal to work with.. that is why fraudster can never end in this world even the White still Involve at the fraudster level
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by Hotspotbro(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2021
I thought chinese girls no dey use bra since na "western"
Import.
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by Keketu(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2021
Pochettino:
hi please woman is not expect okay??
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by Emk5556: 7:00pm On May 31, 2021
These scammers are they also Nigerians We allow the world give us a name and we take it hook line and sinker. Criminality is not restricted to Nigeria alone. Let's not allow the world continue to tag us as criminals as if its peculiar to Nigeria alone.
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2021
Pochettino:

Yeah, that would be, eeeeeeeerrrrmmmmmmm......

Most men.
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by seangy4konji: 7:43pm On May 31, 2021
And you still think its Nigerian teens only that have idea of fraud
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by Gfskw: 7:49pm On May 31, 2021
Jesus
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by Dackrapper(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2021
d1tto:
That's how one of my guy meet this lady on Facebook. Took her on several dates but this lady refused to follow him home. On thier way to drop her at her house after a date, he unsuspectingly reached out for her thigh and guess what he felt, a really large manhood.
Are you kidding me?
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by Angeldemon: 12:29am On Jun 01, 2021
cheesy
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by Mozenge1: 1:51am On Jun 01, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
That's what Bobrisky puts on his body but making a fool of some people that he is into surgery.

I swear down, bob no even get money to do that kind surgery self

1 Like

Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by bepositive11: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I'm done...for the day.

[img]https://media1./images/7c29d88d322516e5b92bdf4b4566ae65/tenor.gif?itemid=3443826[/img]

Can't stop laughing to this grin
Re: Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) by youngmoney4me(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aye And Buccaneer Cults Clash In Malaysia, One Nigerian Critically Injured / Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.