Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Gulak: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma 2 weeks to produce killers,threaten Revenge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gulak: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma 2 weeks to produce killers,threaten Revenge (1470 Views)

Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak / Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Ultimatum On Ahmed Gulak. Threaten Revenge / Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulak: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma 2 weeks to produce killers,threaten Revenge by shariff84: 5:08pm On May 30, 2021
Iam a hausa man and I don't care even if they kill 100 of gulak,and I will never fight bcoz of him.Very useless politician.
Re: Gulak: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma 2 weeks to produce killers,threaten Revenge by cockcrowatdawn(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2021
noleflendum:
Can you say the same thing if Gulak was Ibo man?
why not?
It is clear he had a political interest in imo state all along,he don use em head carry am.
Re: Gulak: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma 2 weeks to produce killers,threaten Revenge by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
Could this be the reason ipob pigs and ugm have started chickening out? cheesy
Smelling goat nobody has your time.
Re: Gulak: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma 2 weeks to produce killers,threaten Revenge by Obamaofusa: 5:22pm On May 30, 2021
You are cowards if you do not retaliate in 2 weeks.Thank God you have more Northerners in the South than Southerners in the North.
Re: Gulak: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma 2 weeks to produce killers,threaten Revenge by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

I'm sure you know northerners very well.
Yes, only Igbos give them fire for fire.
Re: Gulak: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma 2 weeks to produce killers,threaten Revenge by cockcrowatdawn(m): 5:24pm On May 30, 2021
noleflendum:
Ibos are truly what cownu called them
Pi. gs and id.iots
Since you are a fan of kanu then we must believe all he says, first that buhari is dead and the impostor is jubril.that nigeria is a zoo led by fulani supporters of APC .
finally that you are another black animal living in a zoo who can be likened to a zombie that worships an old cattle rearer bereft of ideas in leading a nation.
Re: Gulak: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma 2 weeks to produce killers,threaten Revenge by Simplyleo: 5:24pm On May 30, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Smelling goat nobody has your time.
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Gulak: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma 2 weeks to produce killers,threaten Revenge by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

mynd44 lalasticlala
But you can call Ipob pigs?
Re: Gulak: Northern Youths Give Uzodinma 2 weeks to produce killers,threaten Revenge by Ojiofor: 10:36pm On May 30, 2021
IJOBA11:
NA NORMAL THING NOW, AS ABDUL-FULANI WHICH LITERALLY TRANSLATES TO FULANI SLAVE, HE IS EXPECTED TO DO AS THE NORTHERN YOUTHS SAID WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS

CC
IMAM OJIOFOR ADEMUSIWA JUNIOR AKA MEKABOY ALHAJA ADADIKE

Continue to waste lives of Igbo youths to nourish Nnamdi Kanu"s vain glory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Neutralise Boko Haram Terrorists In Lambom Forest(graphic Pics) / I Can't Keep This To Myself Anymore. / Igbos, Let Us Revive Our rapidly dying Musical Heritage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.