Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Timeless Leadership Lessons From Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Timeless Leadership Lessons From Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel (276 Views)

Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award / Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager / Man United Gets Willian From Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timeless Leadership Lessons From Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel by gistsmill04: 4:28pm On May 30, 2021
Everything in life boils down to leadership; We should never underestimate the importance of leadership in anything we do. Whether it is in a corporate organisation or in a country, the importance of good leadership can never be over-emphasized. Trust me, you would be doing yourself a great disservice if you ignore this fact.

As we all make a noise about Chelsea's UEFA champions league triumph, we must also look at a major lesson from the Chelsea story -- leadership.

As a Chelsea faithful ( I guess other Chelsea faithful felt the same way), I was disillusioned with the team's performance, especially when we thought that the team would get better after reinforcing the squad with new and quality players. My faith in Lampard began to dwindle. Soon, everyone felt the same way and were singing the same chorus. The game was over for Frank. We needed something new; a new fire; a new boss to lead us away from the doldrums of hopelessness to sustainable light. Then came in our knight in Shining armour-- Thomas Tuchel. He brought in some dynamism; and of course gave Chelsea faithful a new hope that rekindled a new kind of unbridled optimism which had been absent for quite sometime.

Did he wave some kind of magic wand? Maybe.

But beyond that, he vindicated the age long belief in the importance of good leadership.

One of the leadership skills to pick from Tuchel is his willingness to learn. Not just learning through books, but gaining practical insights from people in other facets of life. According to him, ‘When there is time I talk a lot to people who are in leadership roles and in different roles, and I try to learn every day.

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/05/timeless-leadership-lessons-chelsea-thomas-tuchel.html

(1) (Reply)

Spate Of Withdrawals Puts Nigeria V Cameroon Friendly At Risk / Sure 2 Odds Daily / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Now The Joint Leader International Goalscorer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.