Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (35855 Views)

Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary / Comedian AY Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by jaybenugo: 5:22pm On May 30, 2021
Nigerian gospel singer, Sammie Okposo took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 50th birthday today May 30, IgbereTV reports.

One of the photos he shared was captioned;

"Yipppppppppy
its my birthday
its my 50th
The Big Five O
today may 30th 2021
i made it to the fifth floor
All grace abounds to me
nothing missing
nothing broken
i always win
Jesus did it
Thank You Jesus"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPfKLzILcmq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Xscape1993(m): 5:24pm On May 30, 2021
Happy blessed birthday sir. More divine gracious years ahead!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by slawormiir: 8:40pm On May 30, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...gospel singer
Congratulations though
Everybody be claiming gospel artiste.....
Even the gospel songs nobody dey play or listen to am
the so called Christian nor dey play gospel song at all

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Especially at the beginning of the journey
Once them don travel far small them go remove am put am for secular song.
the drivers of god is good motors sabi that thing well well
Even me self...poverty nor go kill me....make God still upgrade me...make I dey use plane....every time I want travel must not be God is good motor...

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by victons(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2021
At this critical time of insecurity, is this the best thread to create?
I didn't bother reading the post though.
This country needs to be redeemed as soon as possible.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by janedonez(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by filleSouriante(f): 8:40pm On May 30, 2021
W
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2021
Happy buy day to you sir

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:40pm On May 30, 2021
shocked

Happy birthday Sammie.
Your fame may be waning and some of your songs forgotten but we will never forget how you played the gospel with Stella Damascus's kpekus.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Sabadon(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2021
Loved his song "Addicted".

Soft man " 50" looks good on you, soar higher

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by kennethfranc(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2021
Hbd

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:41pm On May 30, 2021
Okay undecided
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:41pm On May 30, 2021
HBD Sammie!

But I never forget how you take go thief our bros, Gordons Weluwelu song.

Urhobo wadoooo,
Oniovo mee egwonor!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2021
Just 50 sef.

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2021
Congrat. This guy grass to grace story is so inspiring.

More wins as you age

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Easyincome24: 8:42pm On May 30, 2021
Papa don dey become grandpa.

Blessed your years now and ever.

You are among the few gospel singers that made the south south relevant.
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by PHZADDY1(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2021
The big Sam,age na just number and time na power bike

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Johfem(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2021
Happy birthday to you sir.
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Omezif(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2021
We like singing atimes but fortunately singing has made a lot of people great today.
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2021
He looks forever young and remembered for his wellu wellu hit song.

What will you reading this post be remembered for?

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 30, 2021
Sammy Okposo songs are the one I usually hear during my younger days.. the name really inspire people though his powerful music.. happy birthday to the chairman.. Grace and Goodwill the Lord Sha give you

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by naijadjmixtape: 8:43pm On May 30, 2021
Happy Birthday Sammie Okposo
Download Best of Sammie Okposo DJ Mix

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by nenyeRitta(f): 8:43pm On May 30, 2021
How can this mab be 50yrs... I was way too young when I heard his music... Am almost --yrs and he is just 50yrs...

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Koryc: 8:43pm On May 30, 2021
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by wonder233: 8:44pm On May 30, 2021
Okay... Still trying to figure how this is newsworthy. Someone sang a song sometime back, for that I have to be reminded of his birthday?

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...gospel singer
Congratulations though

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
where have you been oga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by money121(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2021
Legend
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...gospel singer
Congratulations though

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by setobaba: 8:47pm On May 30, 2021
Car type Toyota Corolla 09/10
Very clean, and not really used
Alloy wheel
Original leather cover
AC intact

Location is Abeokuta
Asking price is 2.8m
Is a buy and drive car to any location

Pls only interested buyer should dm
Check my profile for my WhatsApp contact. Or quote me down

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:48pm On May 30, 2021
jaybenugo:
Nigerian gospel singer, Sammie Okposo took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 50th birthday today May 30, IgbereTV reports.

One of the photos he shared was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPfKLzILcmq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Happy Jubilee wellu wellu crooner

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 8:48pm On May 30, 2021
He has come a long way. All the best Papi

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 8:48pm On May 30, 2021
More life to him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Photos Of Lola Omotayo / Charly Boy Celebrates His Grand Daughter On AIT (photos) / Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.