Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary (28664 Views)

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day / Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by UGLYSALT: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
“Everyday with you is Valentine” – Sammie Okposo celebrates wife on 12th wedding anniversary

Popular Nigerian gospel singer, Sammie Okposo and his wife, Ozioma celebrated their 12th wedding anniversary on Valentines day, February 14.

The singer shared an adorable photo of himself with his wife and showered her with praise. Catholic Prayers For Lost Things

He described his wife, Ozioma as his friend, co-pilot and queen while noting that spending everyday with her feels like Valentine’s Day.

In his words,

“My wife my love my friend. my support my co pilot my Queen. Every day with you is vals da12 years done forever to go #everydaywithyouisvalsday❤️
#12yearsdoneforevertogo♥️”.

This comes a few weeks after the ‘welu welu’ master publicly confessed to cheating on his wife during his last music tour to the US. However, after the scandal he recently declared that he will not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

According to him, he walks in the spirit, therefore he will not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

“There is no condemnation for me I am in Christ Jesus. I am controlled not by the flesh but by the spirit of God that lives in me. The spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead lives in me no one can condemn me cos Christ who died and was raised to life is at the right hand of God interceding for me.” He wrote in part.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ9d7qlLjIz/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Flexherbal(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Love is indeed a beautiful thing.

Make una enjoy!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by OBALOLA55(m): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
SAMMY OPIASA THE WELU WELU CROONER grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Maxymilliano(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
Everyday with you is Valentine” – Sammie Okposo celebrates wife on 12th wedding anniversary

Sakamaje ... hope he has secured the service of a doctor to carry out the abortion he recommended to his pregnant American lover

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by 3exe3: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
UGLYSALT:
“Everyday with you is Valentine” – Sammie Okposo celebrates wife on 12th wedding anniversary

Popular Nigerian gospel singer, Sammie Okposo and his wife, Ozioma celebrated their 12th wedding anniversary on Valentines day, February 14.

The singer shared an adorable photo of himself with his wife and showered her with praise. Catholic Prayers For Lost Things

He described his wife, Ozioma as his friend, co-pilot and queen while noting that spending everyday with her feels like Valentine’s Day.

In his words,

This comes a few weeks after the ‘welu welu’ master publicly confessed to cheating on his wife during his last music tour to the US. However, after the scandal he recently declared that he will not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

According to him, he walks in the spirit, therefore he will not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

“There is no condemnation for me I am in Christ Jesus. I am controlled not by the flesh but by the spirit of God that lives in me. The spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead lives in me no one can condemn me cos Christ who died and was raised to life is at the right hand of God interceding for me.” He wrote in part.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ9d7qlLjIz/

cc; lalasticlala

Oga done mess up e dy try make e woman no remember e mess up

But e no go fit women no dy ever forget

I wish them good luck and hope say e no go mess up and e former mess up whenever e chuk head come out no go implode or explode but add more nodes to them blessings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by thorpido(m): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
Misquote of scriptures.What you did and what that scripture means do not correlate.

It's a good thing you are working on yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by MufasaLion: 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
After piping some American women and one was unfortunately pregnant. Shameless goat!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by SultanOfPuna: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Simp of The Year Goes To Sammy Okposo

A Very Mumuslitic Species
A Combustulated Buffun of the Highest Order

Cheated on his wife and went to confess on instagram. Lmao!!!!
Just because youre 40+ does not mean you have sense. Many old men are actually stupid

He deserves all the backlash, very mumu man
You cheat in private and expose yourself in public. Something u should settle in private with ur wife.

Old age dosent mean Wisdom at all undecided

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by mayklef(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Everyday na val but u still nack another woman belle....SIMPle man

19 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by TeeGentle(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hmmmmm
He walk with the spirit and cheated again
Spirit way don leave am since

8 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Goldbw122(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Agricmoney(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
perfectly said.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Omicron007: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
shocked

I'm not sure he remembered this quote when he was committing adultery with the American lady.

My mention is available to both human beings, zombies and animals.

7 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by 9jaBloke: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by jmoore(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hian.

If you spent everyday with her, how did you get time to knack side chicks?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Ceenelly(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ok the days you sleep with other women was what

13 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Alaigbopress: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ok na

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Yemlizzy(f): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
His wife is trying after the cheating scandal embarassedwhy won’t everyday be valentine undecided

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by AmazingELixir: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin grin grin

The whole of nigeria na comedy show...

10 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Artiiclebeast: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Werey dey disguise...

6 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Gangster1ms: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
The wife must be a mumu

13 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Romanoff(f): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin

Was everyday val when you went to give another woman belle or was that day a funeral?

13 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Mitsurugi(m): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
Come on Sammie, you're trying too hard grin

11 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Richy4(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
I just hate lies...Everyday with her is val....including the "away match time"? ..Silent is golden sometimes embarassed......

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by wonder233: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Sammie Okposo is being a simp. Quit this whimpering and get a grip man. You fvked a beech, so what? The irony is that even the wife now loves him more for being able to do that. It is an irony, but it is the truth. Women love some vices, like a little affair here and there, a little beating here and there.. It portends machismo to them and they are drawn to it. It is the excess that is bad.
Anytime, anyday a woman will choose a man that flirts every now and then to a simp trying to prove loyalty

7 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by victorazy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Yeye man grin

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by lampard8888: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dammm niggarr..
Isnt dis nigga supposed to be on a low key!!
Anyway I hope his american lover doesn't get jealous

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola / Victor Osuagwu And Family(pictures) / Charly Boy With His 100-Year-Old Mother In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.