Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. (2048 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by phaco(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2021
Good evening nairalanders.
I met an American lady on facebook, she's from Tennessee and 31 years old..
We fell in love and she really wants to meet me. But I don't want to demand for money to travel.. she talking about marriage. That if we click we could get married bla bla..
Pls how do I go about it.. should I tell her to send me Iv. Because I guess she is not aware it's not issue for blacks especially Nigerians going to America. I don't want to miss this opportunity..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by dehiero: 5:29pm On May 30, 2021
Tell her to be on the next thing soaring to Lagos...

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by phaco(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2021
U mean I should invite her
Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by yakatagoko(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2021
Invite her
Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Uniqueaccountant(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2021
What is her name on Facebook?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by phaco(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
What is her name on Facebook?
Never mind..
Black man

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Uniqueaccountant(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2021
phaco:

Never mind..
Black man
Alright
Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Quelme: 7:00pm On May 30, 2021
Guy man no loose guard o
Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Quelme: 7:01pm On May 30, 2021
phaco:
I met an American lady on facebook, she's from Tennessee and 31 years old..
We fell in love and she really wants to meet me. But I don't want to demand for money to travel.. she talking about marriage. That if we click we could get married bla bla..
Pls how do I go about it.. should I tell her to send me Iv. Because I guess she is not aware it's not issue for blacks especially Nigerians going to America. I don't want to miss this opportunity..
do not take this opportunity for granted.
Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2021
phaco:
I me Iv. Because I guess she is not aware it's not issue for blacks especially Nigerians going to America. I don't want to miss this opportunity..

Invite her over. If you no get bar, borrow bar from your parents and use to book hotel for her, plus flex her wella.

No over spend o... If you have sisters, let them relate with her and even teach her how to cook some native food plus if possible, get her size and sew like two of our native wears for her, which she'll wear in Nigeria during one of you guys hangouts... After all these, let her return... If you act well, she'll be the one talking about inviting you and doing everything to bring you over

Things you shouldn't do:
- Don't book her ticket money for her
- Don't collect money to flex her from her
- Don't criticise if you see that she smokes
- Only let your TRUSTED friends come in contact with her, if you don't have any, let your sisters take care of her
- DON'T ASK ME FOR FURTHER TIPS

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Originalsly: 10:08pm On May 30, 2021
Did Yampotatocarrot list ask for money?.... or sing her songs of lamentation? Follow what he says ... that's the best advice and best shot you have.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by phaco(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

Invite her over. If you no get bar, borrow bar from your parents and use to book hotel for her, plus flex her wella.

No over spend o... If you have sisters, let them relate with her and even teach her how to cook some native food plus if possible, get her size and sew like two of our native wears for her, which she'll wear in Nigeria during one of you guys hangouts... After all these, let her return... If you act well, she'll be the one talking about inviting you and doing everything to bring you over

Things you shouldn't do:
- Don't book her ticket money for her
- Don't collect money to flex her from her
- Don't criticise if you see that she smokes
- Only let your TRUSTED friends come in contact with her, if you don't have any, let your sisters take care of her
- DON'T ASK ME FOR FURTHER TIPS
Thanks for the tips

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by OGWILLS123: 11:09pm On May 30, 2021
Damn my real niggarss are
Cashing out, flying out tongue

Stay tune guys I will soon drop some formats

But OP beware of this AKATA witches there are very dangerous (one of my niggar is still in US prison because of them cry ), I will advice you to check their
Thread on romance section.
Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Rashord007(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2021
OGWILLS123:

But OP beware of this AKATA witches there are very dangerous (one of my niggar is still in US prison because of them cry ), I will advice you to check their

You are right shaa... Some are crazy Among them
But
If she truly Loves him... Then he should be Gentle in all things with her
Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Rashord007(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2021
If na me I won't even Demand Money from her
After she came to visit me in Nigeria self gan...
Even my coming to USA through her self I will tell her I will pay her back
Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Badsatan: 9:14am On May 31, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Please drop the link to the thread here.
Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by phaco(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2021
Rashord007:
If na me I won't even Demand Money from her
After she came to visit me in Nigeria self gan...
Even my coming to USA through her self I will tell her I will pay her back
Don't have money to pay for her Ticket..
Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Teaser4(m): 7:48pm On May 31, 2021
Give her belle.
Thank me later

Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Godson213: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Please drop the link to the thread here bro
Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2021
I'm in the same situation
But I don't think the women i met have money to come to Nigeria
In my case it's 2 oldies

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Godson213: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
you4me:
In my case it's 2 oldies

How did you meet them pls bro
Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Cousin9999: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
I don't think she should go to Nigeria, and you shouldn't fly to the US. Maybe meet somewhere else. I think you can go to certain Caribbean countries visa-free. So maybe plan a vacation meetup there. If there's chemistry and you want to continue, keep meeting there until you're actually ready to get married.

But I have to warn you that Americans have a lot of problems, especially one from the south. Don't put yourself in a situation where she has too much control. If she's not actually American (foreign born parents), odds are much better for a healthy relationship.

Also, if you ever have kids, the kids will be fully Americanized (i.e. anti-intellectual and lazy).

1 Like

Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Godson213: 5:22am On Jun 04, 2021
you4me:
In my case it's 2 oldies

You no go answer me?
Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
Godson213:

You no go answer me?
on Facebook bro
Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Godson213: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
you4me:
on Facebook bro

Any specific Facebook page I should bomb?? Sorry this will be my last question to you sorry for the disturbance
Re: How Do I Use This Means To Travel Out. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Godson213:

Any specific Facebook page I should bomb?? Sorry this will be my last question to you sorry for the disturbance
WFLA news

(1) (Reply)

Comrades , How do i verify this POE Letter / Travelling To Zanzibar / I Just Got A Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.