Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,247 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) (65938 Views)

Bulgaria Vs England Match Stopped Twice Due To Racist Abuse At Players (Photos) / Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) / Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by donprinyo(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2021
Wow, so awesome.
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Justicesociety(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2021
lol
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by kambili999(f): 8:49am On May 31, 2021
Congrats to your cousin
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by nnatobryno(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2021
your cousin and so what?
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Cokahot: 8:50am On May 31, 2021
Are we in Europe. We don't need this shit. Our youths are wasting. Since Chelsea won champions league has anything changed in nigeria. What nonsense.
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by PGKing1(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2021
������
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:53am On May 31, 2021
So what should we do?
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by GeneralPula: 8:55am On May 31, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
After watching some clips of Timo werners goals @ his former club, I suspect they sold Chelsea the fake Timo grin

Nope..

Dude plays a good football, the only issh is finishing up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2021
Op, you and your cousin don make am for this life. I Tap into this blessing.
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Ubong2222222222(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2021
andyblinks05:
Lol just becos of pics?
Lol
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Congratulations

Congratulations ke?
Say wetin happen?
Chai! Naija sef. So to take pics now is worth congratulating done be for
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by deltateam: 8:56am On May 31, 2021
Millimann:
With this great feat your cousin can contest in the next presidential elections and win comfortably grin grin

Lol. I bet you have not crossed African continent. Celebrate with him and quit hating or whatever.

2 Likes

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2021
Cokahot:
Are we in Europe. We don't need this shit. Our youths are wasting. Since Chelsea won champions league has anything changed in nigeria. What nonsense.

Bros calm down.... grin grin grin
E go better no worry...

3 Likes

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Bvlgari: 8:58am On May 31, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Congrats kiss

May this kind of great testimony never depart from you grin cheesy

God that did it for your cousin will also remember you to snap with African Champions League winners

Abi na lmao
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by neighbourhud: 9:01am On May 31, 2021
paulolee:

testimony of snapping pics or chelsea winning??
am asking because I dnt see any " miracle" in snapping pics with a trophy winning team because I was snapped with young angels after they won the ajegunle tournament in orile years back...
I even created a thread n uploaded d pics but nobody commented or tapped into my miracle..
or is It because mine was naija n the cousin own was Portugal?? I think say charity begins at home na..

Oga Ade, be calming down. He was just being sarcastic
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by detectivejones: 9:05am On May 31, 2021
grin grin grin 2021 family achievement
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by yusluvad(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2021
Nice one...
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Soulsymbol99: 9:06am On May 31, 2021
GeneralPula:

Nope..

Datz wot I mean, he was finishing wit fantastic goals
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by superCleanworks(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
After watching some clips of Timo werners goals @ his former club, I suspect they sold Chelsea the fake Timo grin

Or they removed the memory card from his head before sending him to Chelsea. He just forgot how to do everything he used to do.
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Soulsymbol99: 9:08am On May 31, 2021
GeneralPula:

Nope..

OK, nw I understand wot u meant. I believe he will improve on that part of his game nxt season
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2021
paulolee:

testimony of snapping pics or chelsea winning??
am asking because I dnt see any " miracle" in snapping pics with a trophy winning team because I was snapped with young angels after they won the ajegunle tournament in orile years back...
I even created a thread n uploaded d pics but nobody commented or tapped into my miracle..
or is It because mine was naija n the cousin own was Portugal?? I think say charity begins at home na..
the testimony here is that he celebrated with successful ones which will, in turn, be his portion later or sooner, "he will also be celebrated sooner"
We've seen lots of these on the internet, from Mikel to Odoi, to Mount, just to mention but a few
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Unrated900(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2021
Your cousin didn’t took pictures with Chelsea players
He took pictures at the back gate of Chelsea players
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Zetty177x: 9:15am On May 31, 2021
Your cousin Is now made for life. Also u, what a great achievement!

1 Like

Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Bhol28: 9:16am On May 31, 2021
Imagine
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by Dbarrzx: 9:17am On May 31, 2021
Guy, na my pix u take flood NL like this, Do I even know you? I am not his cousin ooo... grin
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:19am On May 31, 2021
He didn't see Kante?
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by VicM6: 9:21am On May 31, 2021
i supposed swear 4 dat ur cousin wey no fit knock Timo wener for head.
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by VicM6: 9:22am On May 31, 2021
RuddyFusion:
He didn't see Kante?
Btw single exhaust and double exhaust, which one rare pass to see?..... you can't just see double exhaust anyhow na.... you gonna need to search far...Kante is a ghost.
Re: UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) by spy24(m): 9:24am On May 31, 2021
Any ambitious player wey dey arsenal no get sense

See Giroud even from bench he has a medal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Last Tweet Of Stephen Keshi Before His Death / Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) / Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.