Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State (41455 Views)

Police Kill 10 Bandits In Niger State, Repel Attack On Kundu In Rafi LGA / Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by pickatyouu: 7:42pm On May 30, 2021
Bandits after hearing 180million was paid recently for the kidnapped students.

Nigeria doesn't deserve a punishment like buhari.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Kaybae(f): 7:42pm On May 30, 2021
Honestly, all these our so called leaders knew about what is happening because I can't imagine this situation we find ourselves, Why is Mr President so clueless like this.,.,. It's now becoming a norm in the country
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by lexy2014: 7:43pm On May 30, 2021
, over to u and ur "darling daddy".

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Mitishi: 7:43pm On May 30, 2021
Another 180 million loading.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 30, 2021
saferoom:
The Problem with dividing Nigeria is that the same crop of Leaders that are ruling each region now will be the same ones to lead the separation and they make rules. The Bible said it thousands of years past :
"Then I said: “Wisdom is better than strength. Nevertheless the poor man’s wisdom is despised, And his words are not heard" Ecclesiastes 9V16

My conclusion:- Develop your land and turn it into a Dubai and see how everyone will flock to it to have a better life. If can't develop your land now, it is not when you have country that you can achieve that

Are you sleeping when you typed this one or just your level of reasoning. How can you turn your land to Dubai under this unitary state. Dubai is one of the Emirates in United Arab Emirates. They have their king and system of governance. There are three States in US that are richer than France. They have their system of governance.

The Colonial master gave us similar system of governance with Regional system of government and Federalism, your brothers and uncles converted Nigeria to Unitary state. The South is now saying no, the North is bringing Sharia to South West to Scuttle Southern Unity and Freedom. It is not possible.

Mind you, 200 students, 300 students is a deal. No police, no soldiers on the road, straight to forest. This is what MURIC wants bring to South West. Can bandits move 20 students in South East ?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Rolly22(m): 7:44pm On May 30, 2021
iamadonis2:
A ministry should be set up to regulate the activities of these kidnappers if they can’t be stopped.

1. A ministry to determine how many Northerners they can kidnap in a week.

2. The proper pricing and negotiation of ransom payments.

3. The holding facility for the abductees.

4. Taxable income of every registered kidnapper.

All these oversight functions will come under the purview of the Ministry.

Ministry of Kidnapping affairs and Banditry settlements

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by phorget(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2021
Hmmmmmmm!
Long time ago when I was still a little boy; my grandma was so broke due to the fact that she couldn't try to Ibadan so as to get her wares due to old age.
I could remember vividly that Thursday morning when my grandma improvised her akara frying business. She started frying her akara the following Monday morning and as luck would have it my grandma started making sales more than when she was into textile selling.
Alas! other people realizing how my granma was making money also ventured into akara business and eventually the business became so saturated that practically everybody was into akara business.

180million Naira plus ten motorcycles was the ransom paid for the release of some students days ago and we think it will all end there? The truth is that kidnapping has become a very lucrative venture and more people would venture into it until our government would become sensible to start creating employment opportunities.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Rolly22(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2021
SimplyLeo
Helenius
Vulture BBQ
Ngeneukwuenu
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by annisy(f): 7:46pm On May 30, 2021
Pls do we still have military officers in Nigeria?! I doubt if we have one
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Thomthom(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2021
May God help Nigeria.. I don't know that Nigeria will ever be like this someday. They really deceive us.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by seunmsg(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2021
Not again! lipsrsealed embarassed cry
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by InaNla(f): 7:48pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
seunmsg:
[/s]

Your loving daddy has failed.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Donpenny(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2021
I think is family issue, they will settle it amicably
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:49pm On May 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The last kidnap of 25 students fetched them N180m.

As a mathematics student since N180m was collected for 25 students, we are going to divide 200 students by 25.

200/25 = 8

Then 8 X N180m = 1,440,000,000

Meaning one billion four hundred and forty million naira only will be paid as ransom for those 200 kids to be released.

This I have seen
Food is ready for Gumi.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by retroeel(m): 7:51pm On May 30, 2021
Kidnapping is fastly becoming a legal bizness. Very soon CAC will start registering all kidnapping agencies.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Creeknigga(m): 7:51pm On May 30, 2021
hihoc92710:
Good one
Scammer!!!!
You are a criminal. A petty thief.
Its folks like you that give Nigerians and Nigerian Youths bad name and reputation.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:51pm On May 30, 2021
iamadonis2:
A ministry should be set up to regulate the activities of these kidnappers if they can’t be stopped.

1. A ministry to determine how many Northerners they can kidnap in a week.

2. The proper pricing and negotiation of ransom payments.

3. The holding facility for the abductees.

4. Taxable income of every registered kidnapper.

All these oversight functions will come under the purview of the Ministry.
I nominate sheikh Gumi to head this very critical ministry

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by itubaba001: 7:52pm On May 30, 2021
It 's high time these bandit pay tax to the government of this failed state . At least these northern gov are creating there igr.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by nonhuman(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2021
saferoom:
The Problem with dividing Nigeria is that the same crop of Leaders that are ruling each region now will be the same ones to lead the separation and they make rules. The Bible said it thousands of years past :
"Then I said: “Wisdom is better than strength. Nevertheless the poor man’s wisdom is despised, And his words are not heard" Ecclesiastes 9V16

My conclusion:- Develop your land and turn it into a Dubai and see how everyone will flock to it to have a better life. If can't develop your land now, it is not when you have country that you can achieve that
are you sure that a single brain in your skull it's filled cold akamu
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by ransomed: 7:52pm On May 30, 2021
It is a pure family affairs. Fathers have taken their children they sent to Islamic recitation classes.
They have been recruited into the Kidnapping fold. Allahu Akbar....
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by samdaisi: 7:53pm On May 30, 2021
Those guys are crazy why kidnapping 200 when they have opportunity to kidnap the whole state, please tell them that I dey enjoy their system of government in North

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Iykoto86(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2021
saferoom:

That is not entirely correct my brother. Don't forget the ike ekweremadus treatment.the failed Nigerian state is the only thing saving our Igbo politicians.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 30, 2021
seunmsg:

Is Tinubu still contesting the 2023 presidential election ? Hope he remembered to see Prophet Iginla while he was at Abuja.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by DonCortino: 7:55pm On May 30, 2021
Buhari will release money sharply for their release
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by osusuallstars: 7:55pm On May 30, 2021
This one na local derby
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by abokimallam: 7:55pm On May 30, 2021
This mass kidnapping of school children, has become a source of corruption and embezzlement by some governments now. Go into the government financial records you will see huge sums of money paid, purportedly for rescuing the school children. This money may not get to the kidnappers but end up in accounts of government officials.
So now, I will not be surprised that some nefarious government officials may now be in sinc with bandits organizing mass kidnappings.
Oh Nigeria my beloved country.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by lamalang(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2021
Buhari doesn’t even know he’s the president talk less of knowing what is happening in the country. People should protect themselves
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by DMerciful(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2021
They moved 200 persons with motorcycles?

They're just doing themselves in a ploy to cash out of Niger Delta oil money
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by IPIGSRMUMUS: 7:58pm On May 30, 2021
Terrorists in the North and SE of Nigeria, what a sad state of affairs.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Elporo(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2021
MsAllison:
grin

daily POS transactions
buhari is more focused on igbos

useless terrorist old burukutu drinking bastard

Myndd44 lala

Rule 3
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by alimohammedibn(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2021
YouWillNotWin:
ONE NIGERIA - GOOD LUCK !!!

Yes ooo HHH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun / Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.