Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State (41461 Views)

Police Kill 10 Bandits In Niger State, Repel Attack On Kundu In Rafi LGA / Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by ahmedajadi(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The last kidnap of 25 students fetched them N180m.

As a mathematics student since N180m was collected for 25 students, we are going to divide 200 students by 25.

200/25 = 8

Then 8 X N180m = 1,440,000,000

Meaning one billion four hundred and forty million naira only will be paid as ransom for those 200 kids to be released.

This I have seen
No, that's wrong because those students they collected 180 million for are rich students but these one are poor students of government college.... So they will certainly be merciful in their case but tbh, this man called buhari suppose get family wey go dey give the true advice if his so called advisers are not doing their work but what do I know?

One thing is certain.... Buhari will not end well maybe like idi Amin or samuel doe... This I have seen like my falseprophet used to say.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by israelmao(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2021
These children may be conscripted into insurgency.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Charmingpet: 8:33pm On May 30, 2021
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 30, 2021
MIYETTI ALLAH KIDNAPPING CHILDREN
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Safemoon: 8:40pm On May 30, 2021
Na IPOB do am.

This how they wish south east should be.but men deh ground they defend every inch of our land.

The envious ones are here calling us terrorist .
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by juman(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2021
Buhari has created lucrative business for his fulani brothers.

Don't be surprised to know if some known faces among fulani leaders collecting some shares from the ransom paid.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by gidjah(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2021
EyezofGod120:
Problem of the north should remain in the north,, I never see army killed or arrest any Fulani or this so called kidnapper,but if na innocent people now dem go kill them,,,I pray male God restore peace back to the east,,make north dey enjoy them kidnapping alone
qthats almost the same thimg we are witnessing here even among the northern indigenous resident.There is a terrible speration between the Christians and d Moslems here. The fhlanj have their ways maiming and killing the Christians at will ,no arrest ,illegal possession of weapons but the few Christians that can withstand them with few weapons at there arsenals are been bent , arrested ,manhunted, and locked up by these evil security operatives we have here in the North .All the che k points and inter state boaders are been manned BH the same Hausa Fulani soldier so they can stand for Thiers. No restraint of any form , no single arrest ....That's our plight over here Up North of the Niger
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Lazenby007(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2021
When the ransome is paid,Buhari get hin cut. Most useless president in the world.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by patriotic007: 8:43pm On May 30, 2021
The unity beggers see the east as a priority than the lives of thousands of their people....The unity beggers club put people in every ipob esn thread to always be there professing fake love for ibos and southerners....Unity beggers clubs I hail una
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Newbielearner(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2021
iamadonis2:
A ministry should be set up to regulate the activities of these kidnappers if they can’t be stopped.

1. A ministry to determine how many Northerners they can kidnap in a week.

2. The proper pricing and negotiation of ransom payments.

3. The holding facility for the abductees.

4. Taxable income of every registered kidnapper.

All these oversight functions will come under the purview of the Ministry.

Would the members of the ministry be foreigners or Northerns?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by orikoku: 8:48pm On May 30, 2021
Northerners have killed themselves. I want to know how the military will divide themselves now. Instead of FG to negotiate with ipob they're busy deploying military there.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 30, 2021
milann:

https://twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1399056061617819649?s=19

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-many-children-abducted-as-bandits-attack-islamic-school-in-niger/amp

01000111010011110100010000100000010100110100000101010110010001010010000001001101010110010010000001010011010011110101010101001100
#ARTHSOS; #PLANETSOS {
#GEOENGINEERING
#WEATHERMODIFICATION
#GMO
#BIOTECH
#BIOHAZARD
#THEELECTROSHAMAN; #SDM; #GENESIS
} @RoyalMarines !!! #BOBTHEBUILDER; #RISKY; #042REPORT; #IPOB; #ÓDÚÁ; #MASSOB; #REDLIGHTDISTRICT; #AMBERALERT; #ANONYMOUS; #ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH !!! ENDIF {!!! #BOBRISKY !!!}

#MAGBONETIDO #LOTTO #KM48 #RCCG #MOWE #IBAFO #ACEPIXELS #NAIRAMARLEY #NOMANNERS #ITSAMADNESS #SIGMUNDFREUD #BATTABOX #TBT #GDFOLK " @Afam4Eva "
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Hussein035: 8:49pm On May 30, 2021
This thing is very simple, use drone to carry sleeping gas enter the forest, spill on everyone to fall asleep then rescue whatever you want to rescue. This process will not cause the military more then 2 million naira but because the business is controlled by the Cabals they will av to pay their brothers who re hustling.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Mitsurugi(m): 8:52pm On May 30, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Na them them.

The two largest States in terms of landmass (Borno and Niger) has be taking over by terror group.
The 3rd State in terms of landmass is Taraba, they should blaze up

Sometimes I wonder if Nigeria is still a sovereign State

Why? Don't you know South East is Nigeria's problem! undecided
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by wolebest: 8:53pm On May 30, 2021
School children abduction too much, Niger state government should sort this out.

How can this happen ? if not the complicity of the State Governor. They left the children unprotected............ haba!!!!
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by EyezofGod120: 8:59pm On May 30, 2021
gidjah:
qthats almost the same thimg we are witnessing here even among the northern indigenous resident.There is a terrible speration between the Christians and d Moslems here. The fhlanj have their ways maiming and killing the Christians at will ,no arrest ,illegal possession of weapons but the few Christians that can withstand them with few weapons at there arsenals are been bent , arrested ,manhunted, and locked up by these evil security operatives we have here in the North .All the che k points and inter state boaders are been manned BH the same Hausa Fulani soldier so they can stand for Thiers. No restraint of any form , no single arrest ....That's our plight over here Up North of the Niger
,,baba God go save us from this people
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by akee01(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2021
Are u indirectly calling Nigeria a failed state?

iamadonis2:
A ministry should be set up to regulate the activities of these kidnappers if they can’t be stopped.

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Starcy(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2021
[i][/i] na phrase for d pledge should be omit 'i wil serve nigeria with my strength'. which strength is left 4 smbdy again 2 take serve
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by freshvine(f): 9:08pm On May 30, 2021
On behalf of BMC I repeat Niger is safe. Niger is about to turn to Eldorado. It's only igboland that want to turn into Afghanistan and Yemen.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by chikaezefred(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2021
Fraud please ignore him. He's a scammer
hihoc92710:
Good one
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Omodua(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2021
milann:

https://twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1399056061617819649?s=19

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-many-children-abducted-as-bandits-attack-islamic-school-in-niger/amp
And where is Federal government might? No,they won't act but flex muscles on harmless agitators in South East. It's now clear federal government has hands in the abductions in the North.
We can't move forward with this double standard leadership.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Ashirioluwa: 9:22pm On May 30, 2021
Kidnapping is now the new business trends because bandits see this as most lucrative job in a country that lack security like Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 30, 2021
hihoc92710:
Good one

Becareful of this data allowance Scammer. Buy and have your money gone.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Omodua(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The last kidnap of 25 students fetched them N180m.

As a mathematics student since N180m was collected for 25 students, we are going to divide 200 students by 25.

200/25 = 8

Then 8 X N180m = 1,440,000,000

Meaning one billion four hundred and forty million naira only will be paid as ransom for those 200 kids to be released.

This I have seen
Good one! Your mathematics is very, very correct and refreshing.
Kudos!
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Likasite: 9:27pm On May 30, 2021
I Thought Buhari Was a General
The Bloke Rode On Insecurity With his Supposed Capacity As A Retired General In The Army
The Same Army That Has Become a Tool Under His Watch
Degraded Among The Committee Of Nations
Battling Internal Corruption And a Sabotaged War Depleting Its Ranks And Files Needlessly
The Word 'General' Should Not Be Used In a Sentence With The Name Buhari, Except When Saying He Is Generally a Failure
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Rodwave: 9:30pm On May 30, 2021
iamadonis2:

Lol... I have never laughed this hard. Now I know that many people are not well in this monkey Republic

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Sirmikky1(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2021
Banditry Empowerment Program

Bubu is working....Nigeria is moving

Don't ask me in which direction. You know the answer already.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Nanj(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2021
They for pack them all including there teachers
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Sirmikky1(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2021
akee01:
Are u indirectly calling Nigeria a failed state?

Leaders around the world would be citing Nigeria as a case study when discussing this.

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by VictorUSA(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2021
Let's see how it goes
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2021
cash out app

Abeg check wetin the next commenter go talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do / They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.