Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Recommend A Good Bathing Soap For Men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Recommend A Good Bathing Soap For Men (613 Views)

NAFDAC Bans Dex Luxury Bar Soap In Nigeria / Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) / Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Good Bathing Soap For Men by Ugandatales: 7:23pm On May 30, 2021
Hey guys, I need someone to recommend a good bathing soap for dry skin. I have been using Irish Spring soap for a while now, but they have started making so many different kinds of the soap...some times I will see the original one I use, other times, I would see the Aloevera version, or the third version (I can't remember the name right now). I want to switch to a new type of soap good for men with dry skin.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Recommend A Good Bathing Soap For Men by stanley000: 7:24pm On May 30, 2021
When u finally find it abeg cut small for me bro
Re: Recommend A Good Bathing Soap For Men by Omihanifa: 7:34pm On May 30, 2021
Irish spring is a very good soap ( if you are able to see the original one)

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Good Bathing Soap For Men by Ugandatales: 9:12pm On May 30, 2021
Omihanifa:
Irish spring is a very good soap ( if you are able to see the original one)

That's the problem... it's becoming harder and harder for me to find the original.
Re: Recommend A Good Bathing Soap For Men by Omihanifa: 10:18pm On May 30, 2021
Ugandatales:

That's the problem... it's becoming harder and harder for me to find the original.

The only way you can see the original one is from those stores that buy directly from distributors ( check any shop you see where Colgate or hypo van comes to supply goods)

You know indomie makers are the ones marketing Irish Spring, Kelloggs, hypo,power oil, emperor oil etc
It's very easy to see the original ones here in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Good Bathing Soap For Men by Ugandatales: 10:23pm On May 30, 2021
Omihanifa:

The only way you can see the original one is from those stores that buy directly from distributors ( check any shop you see where Colgate or hypo van comes to supply goods)

You know indomie makers are the ones marketing Irish Spring, Kelloggs, hypo,power oil, emperor oil etc
It's very easy to see the original ones here in Abuja

Okay. Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Experts Reveals 14 Causes Of Back Pains You Never Knew / Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. / Need spiritual Help?(business men/women, contractors, Artists,husband/wifes etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.