Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue (21814 Views)

N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by andyblinks05: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright. .....
Probably this information is not for real niggarrrrs

Real niggarrrrs don't do some npower dog shit

Are you sure you wanna be a real niggarr son?
First of all you need to know the life of a real niggarrr is not for kids.....we smoke weed all day.....we live life on the fast lane...we got police and efcc chasing us, smoking weed, drinking enough alcohol. Banging pussy. Bombing and becoming a key board warrior....we don't sleep the normal eight hours...especially at night. We are up Huzzling so we can master the huzzle to conquer the struggle

I will ask you again son....are you ready?
Boss I am ready na….. You never reply me
Zero'seven'zero'60737031
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Morris101686(m): 3:15am On Jun 03, 2021
If you are in Isuikwuato axis cum Umuahia in Abia State and searching for where to enroll for the N-POWER NASIMS fingerprint verification, look no further.

Contact me on whatsapp

Charges: #1500
Calls and messages are welcomed
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2021
are you aware of how many people logs into yahoo, gmail and other at the same time? what transaction are you making that is failing. could something ever be done right for once? Let see Nigerian are 250million people. how many people are batch since logging into the site causing it give different information. transaction fails, invalid login even when you have logged with correct details? That is what happens when a inexperienced programmes your site. I am sure the process will expire soon and many would not have been captured. You cannot even reset password. It tell you portal is closed for profile update. who is updating profile? Password reset and profile update are the same now?
rubbish. I have used IP of all countries of the world and logged in at every hours of the night. There is no difference.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? / 4 Professional Reasons Your CV May Not Get You A Job / 7up Entry Level Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.