Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue (21815 Views)

N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by nairalee(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2021
So so wahala dem like to stress Nigerians
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by fitinwell: 10:34pm On May 30, 2021
Turn on VPN to access this site...

Sounds crazy...

Everywhere
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 30, 2021
If he isn't ready,I am ready
I've got a WeChat Account
What step can I take?
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright. .....
Probably this information is not for real niggarrrrs

Real niggarrrrs don't do some npower dog shit

Are you sure you wanna be a real niggarr son?
First of all you need to know the life of a real niggarrr is not for kids.....we smoke weed all day.....we live life on the fast lane...we got police and efcc chasing us, smoking weed, drinking enough alcohol. Banging pussy. Bombing and becoming a key board warrior....we don't sleep the normal eight hours...especially at night. We are up Huzzling so we can master the huzzle to conquer the struggle

I will ask you again son....are you ready?
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Usefulusman(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2021
Hi man, if that niggar ain't ready iam ready dawg.
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by KingAttitude(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2021
One quick question please.. Will tablet phones be distributed to successful Npower Batch-C volunteers?
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 30, 2021
phollybee:
Npower this, npower that, untop 30k job, why una dey push npower matter to first page every seconds
they hv reduced it to 20k
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 30, 2021
Elzakzaky:
what about those that logged in successfully but see a blank page when they clicked on verification?
they should forget about npower
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by confirmedniggae: 11:22pm On May 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright. .....

First of all you need to know the life of a real niggarrr is not for kids.....we smoke weed all day.....we live life on the fast lane...we got police and efcc chasing us, smoking weed, drinking enough alcohol. Banging pussy. Bombing and becoming a key board warrior....we don't sleep the normal eight hours...especially at night. We are up Huzzling so we can master the huzzle to conquer the struggle

Very ready damn niggae
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by talk2maurice(m): 11:23pm On May 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright. .....

Always boss.
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Ingredient88(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2021
ezenwaez:
How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue
N-Power Batch C: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue

Many N-Power Batch C applicants have been worried over the "Transaction Failed, Please Try Later" prompt.

Please if you are an N-Power Batch C applicant, trying to login and keep facing this issue on the N-Power portal, please do not panic, as this is a network issue from the N-Power/NASIMS Portal.

All N-Power Batch C applicants are advised to try logging in much later, during off-peak period, that is later in the night or very early in the morning, as lots of N-Power Batch C applicants are also trying to login into the N-Power portal simultaneously.

N-Power Batch C applicant should access the N-Power portal by 11pm or thereabout. The N-Power/NASIMS site should be less busy by then.

N-Power Batch C applicant should clear their browser cache or use another browser and also put on a VPN.
, I check mine, what I saw was that you are not yet verified, any hope
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by tim1256(m): 11:33pm On May 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright. .....

I am ready, when do we start?
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by honest1480(m): 11:51pm On May 30, 2021
Sunofgod:
It's easy......just?

kiss
Don't mind him
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by andyblinks05: 12:02am On May 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright. .....

Confirma… on a normal police chasing me if I go to buy weed. Smoking & drinking everyday just to ease tension. Many things my eye don see. I will say am born ready to a real niggar
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by bjtinz: 12:06am On May 31, 2021
slawormiir:
[s]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright. .....

[/s]

I wonder the nitwits that take this guy serious

3 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by giftson102(m): 12:52am On May 31, 2021
No price is too much to pay to get out of the shadows of poverty...
If having limited time of rest is the price, let's be it.
Am in bro...Please get me in with the details

author=slawormiir post=102210156]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright. .....

I will ask you again son....are you ready?[/quote]
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Majid1990(m): 2:49am On May 31, 2021
On this verification stage are we still using the forgot password?
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by zeyt: 3:10am On May 31, 2021
It's 3:09 am login still failing
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Flairoqy(m): 4:41am On May 31, 2021
Who else’s verification page is blank? Or does that mean I am not qualified?

Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Elzakzaky: 4:42am On May 31, 2021
Abba114:
they should forget about npower
Thanks for you reply. Fingers crossed.
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by onlyhandsome202: 4:48am On May 31, 2021
Has anyone successfully logged in cos I can't login to mine account
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Cutehector(m): 5:43am On May 31, 2021
Yeeyo:
I don't think their are still Nigerians that they put there hope on useless Npower
they are and they are the lazy ones. They find solace in their comfort zones.

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Prophylactic: 6:30am On May 31, 2021
Flairoqy:
Who else’s verification page is blank? Or does that mean I am not qualified?
mine is blank too, has anyone seen anything on their verification page?
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Ekg911(m): 6:35am On May 31, 2021
xoftcore:
If he isn't ready,I am ready
I've got a WeChat Account
What step can I take?
if you like send am money for wechat account
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Harrynight(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright. .....

I am very ready let's roll...
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Sstepkee(m): 7:53am On May 31, 2021
They no get better site, na every time their site dey get traffic, useless people shocked shocked cool cool
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by SocialJustice: 7:56am On May 31, 2021
Johnmattee:
It's a lie, if you like wake by 1am. It's the same. That site is fvcked
Thank you jare, that website is useless. I've been up from 1 to 3 am but kept getting the error message.
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Femijohn198: 8:40am On May 31, 2021
Are people still putting hope on npower, Npower currently now is a scam by APC government, focus on good things than relied on N-power
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Fesline(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2021
5ine:
Lately, I have seen more than 10 threads on front page talking about npower Just because of 30k.

Me and my household shall never be poor in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

The fact that you're financial balance doesn't mean you should discourage others from applying what they think may be of help to them.

And note that; the fact that some people apply doesn't mean they're poor. Be wise.
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Makanaki127: 3:14pm On May 31, 2021
See waytin them yan me

Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by lexrichy(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2021
Femijohn198:
Are people still putting hope on npower, Npower currently now is a scam by APC government, focus on good things than relied on N-power
please send me just 30k
Re: N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue by Makanaki127: 3:32pm On May 31, 2021
5ine:
Lately, I have seen more than 10 threads on front page talking about npower Just because of 30k.

Me and my household shall never be poor in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
Guy no body day eat grass,shey na your papa day feed me when day break,common getat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? / 4 Professional Reasons Your CV May Not Get You A Job / 7up Entry Level Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.