Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness (19799 Views)

Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim / Inec Dismisses 3, Arraigns University Dons For Electoral Offenses In Akwa Ibom / AAUA: Army Dismisses Rapist Soldier, Hands Over To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by naija1stnigar(m): 7:36am On May 31, 2021
Congratulations to the dismissed soldiers especially those from the south Nigeria army just added more to their troubles
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by rhames(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2021
olatade:

https://punchng.com/army-dismisses-3040-soldiers-for-desertion-murder-rape-drunkenness/

The largest set of military officers with foreign spouses are from the North. They marry women from their roots in Niger, Tchad and Cameroon.
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by Bunmhi(f): 7:43am On May 31, 2021
Nawa oo!
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by seunayantokun(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2021
It is a sign.
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by samwillyco1(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2021
Good for them, can we see the full list

Finally those dismissed were dismissed from untimely death and burial, although it may be hard to take but blessing in disguise

1 Like

Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by bongap1: 7:50am On May 31, 2021
post=102215161:

Oh boy!
All these acts for their dismissals tie wrapper come wear gele join o!
This is very commendable from the Army Board in charge of discipline.
They all need total re-orientation about the scope of their jobs.

Slow and steady Nigeria will be great again.

God bless Nigeria Army.
God bless Nigeria.
I don't know why I dislike reading ur comments, it makes my brain to fart.
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by hybridblood07(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2021
You need to read Code and conduct of NA. Have a great week
overdrive:
Getting pregnant without getting married na crime
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by West2019(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2021
Okay. We done hear .at the period of insecurities Nigeria Army are busy dismiss soliders .who the give then all this mumu ideology
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by hybridblood07(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2021
NA strength is about 300k
Stan2330:
How many come remain for army?
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:56am On May 31, 2021
overdrive:
Yes if you are a uniform personnel
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by Farki: 7:58am On May 31, 2021
This is the kind of news that brings a smile to my face. Please keep removing these cancerous people from the military and prosecute them.
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by samsard(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2021
overdrive:
In the military? Yes, it's an offense
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by esthel(f): 8:26am On May 31, 2021
They need to do thanksgiving.
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by Nobody: 8:36am On May 31, 2021
Ha! Nigeria we hail thee!

It is well.
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:38am On May 31, 2021
joyandfaith:

I like sleeping on sentry duty
So doing abortion is not manslaughter and it's better than keeping a pregnancy.

God have mercy....
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2021
So wat will happen to those dismissed soldiers
Wat r d doin now
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by joyandfaith: 8:52am On May 31, 2021
EmmaOgbu:

So doing abortion is not manslaughter and it's better than keeping a pregnancy.

God have mercy....

Say what?
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by engrchykae(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2021
post=102215161:

Oh boy!
All these acts for their dismissals tie wrapper come wear gele join o!
This is very commendable from the Army Board in charge of discipline.
They all need total re-orientation about the scope of their jobs.

Slow and steady Nigeria will be great again.

God bless Nigeria Army.
God bless Nigeria.
what are about the repentant BOKO elements in the army?
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by justmondris: 9:44am On May 31, 2021
Pls hand them over to the police. They should be judged and jailed if found guilty. Please, do not send them back to the communities to cause havoc.
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by GABRIEL6036: 9:44am On May 31, 2021
Another zombies in the hand of masses... Havoc loading.....
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by Nobody: 9:44am On May 31, 2021
Why are officers names not on the list? They commit more crime than the rank and file.They cheat the rank and file by not paying them their full allowances.They divert funds meant to buy military wares.They own properties illegally acquired from allocations given to them to run their offices.

1 Like

Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by Nobody: 9:51am On May 31, 2021
LoveThemChubby:

Yes if you are a uniform personnel
It is a new army law.
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by Nobody: 9:52am On May 31, 2021
justmondris:
Pls hand them over to the police. They should be judged and jailed if found guilty. Please, do not send them back to the communities to cause havoc.
They should be killed right? You know say police and army no dey agree?
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by Skillsnigeria: 9:53am On May 31, 2021
Thank God for their life, they are now free
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by socialmediaman: 10:06am On May 31, 2021
Ever8090:
ethnicity bigotry is the reason for your curiosity nothing else,.my neighbor told me that 90% on the list are igbos because they want to annihilate the existence Igbos in the military,"those were his exact words"..you guys are becoming so mediocre with your propaganda and your efforts to play the victim is becoming childish by the day

Someone I know left the army for Canada and I wonder why he suddenly left. I don’t see anywhere ethnicity was mentioned on my post, what is wrong with you? If you don’t have the list, can you please move on and engage your fellows who are interested in your ethnicity and bigotry?
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by KayCee92(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2021
I'm almost certain that about 2,900 of those soldiers where sacked for running. Nobody wan die. Even the soldiers will run when it becomes too hot. U wan sack who don run leave u since grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by Promiseibritam: 10:24am On May 31, 2021
Tell me Y this men won't join Boko Haram
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2021
More criminals unleashed on us again!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by Kirkman: 3:05pm On May 31, 2021
Happy are ye dismissed soldiers, at least they won't taste death on the bokoharam war front and they still get to be with their families in one piece. They can take private security jobs elsewhere or join the police force.
I wish them all the best in their future endeavours.
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by lordmans(m): 3:09pm On May 31, 2021
overdrive:

No, but getting pregnant before completing three years in the service is a punishable offence if discovered.
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 31, 2021
grin [quote author=Cholls post=102209039][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis Deepens: Atiku Loyalists Dare Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ugwuanyi / FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections / Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.