Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness (19795 Views)

Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim / Inec Dismisses 3, Arraigns University Dons For Electoral Offenses In Akwa Ibom / AAUA: Army Dismisses Rapist Soldier, Hands Over To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by richmond500: 3:19pm On May 31, 2021
Stan2330:
How many come remain for army?
Army too plenty, there are up to 3million armies personelle in Nigeria that they can wipe out a whole region in a war
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2021
Those dismissed soldiers will be happy leaving the Nigerian army.

My cousin was on a leave, and he took a chance to applied for job. He was given an offer immediately. A week later, his visa was out and he has to abandon d offer even though the company begged him to stay with mouth-watery renumeration but he burps.

This is somebody who had applied for resignation from the army twice but without success, after he had served the army for 14 years, but was stagnant. Though a graduate of computer science, he remained a non-commissioned officer until he resigned.

Anyways, last month, he quit on AWOL, and traveled abroad. He's one of their ICT coordinator. He suffered so much that he usually delist any of our tribal names from army list during recruitment. That's to tell you how bad it was.

There was a time he narrated an experience to me, aaswear, I had a teardrop from my eyes.

Nigeria army is islamized especially during d leadership of buratai.

The only people that matters to president buhari is the army. He fears them like kilode and is ready to do anything to keep them loyal.

If you have a relative in the Nigeria army, who is not a muslim, please ensure you pray for him/her. These guys don't and can't speak out what they're going through. I mean the non-muslim armies.

I'll stop here because
Re: Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness by 9jaRealist: 4:55pm On May 31, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Those dismissed soldiers will be happy leaving the Nigerian army.
ojorich:
Congratulations to them, what a relief to the I families
JackBaueress1:
Should I congratulate the soldiers or condemn their dismissal?

Next story please!!
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Every smart soldier now know exactly what to do to save their neck from the Nigeria Army.

Just pick one of the options. I'd say go for BVN issue. Foreign spouse and pregnancy without marriage is also cool. Just get out of the sinking ship.
lexxwiz:
I’ve totally lost faith in the system.

Imagine the plenty error war machines that will roam the streets? Crime rates go increase be that.

That being said, I still don’t trust the Fulani led Military, they should publish their names. Everything is so messed up in this country atm.

If you commit a crime (not just break rules) in the military forces...
You are tried first internally, dismissed, and then handed over for prosecution.

Accordingly, many of these dismissed people will be ending up in prison.

>

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze Endorses Chima Anyaso (Photos) / Buhari Wins Niger State / BREAKING: More Crisis Looms In Reps As Chinda Occupies Minority Leader’s Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.