Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,293 members, 7,954,167 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) (37497 Views)

Jude Okoye, His Wife Ify And Children On Christmas Day (Photos) / Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by DeAlphaMale(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2021
marveangel:
Babies are always so cute, how some of them grow up to become ugly modafker is beyond my understanding
you never see ugly baby before?
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by West2019(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2021
marveangel:
Babies are always so cute, how some of them grow up to become ugly modafker is beyond my understanding
new things always beautiful
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2021
Congrats
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by rollandben(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:
to born dey hungry me.

I want to change. I want to attract a woman I would take care of.

but economy is bad.

na buhari cause am
My brother I feel your pain, God almighty will disgrace and dishonour buhari, Tinubu, Garba,El-rufai, and every other enemy of this Many nations called Nigeria
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by christopheojo(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2021
mmadu4:
Ugly baby and stupid family . i hate you jude
Wise up and grow up their separation is still a pain in your heart..... family separation didn't start from the okoye's and it won't end there
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Danny50: 10:17am On May 31, 2021
Cute baby that comes to ugly and unpeaceful family.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:21am On May 31, 2021
shocked

See beauty,
abeg Jude Sabi better thing wink

As for those efulefu twins that left Igbo beauties to marry their mother and one mgbeke from God-knows-where,
Anyways, I don't have any thing to tell you for now.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2021
Handsome gee....

You're blessed
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Uni2que(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2021
mmadu4:

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by PGKing1(m): 10:33am On May 31, 2021
Congratz bro! Finally Good News

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Blakpot: 10:37am On May 31, 2021
awww... Looks a lot like Mr P grin
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by bexcellence: 10:41am On May 31, 2021
welcome to the world sweet baby
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by filleSouriante(f): 10:43am On May 31, 2021
marveangel:

Talking from experience right wink grin

M sure ur a living example cheesy grin grin

I come in peace biko grin
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:45am On May 31, 2021
marveangel:

I don't think baby Shekau was ever cute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Angelmichael63: 10:50am On May 31, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by debbydams(f): 10:52am On May 31, 2021
marveangel:
grin grin
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2021
marveangel:

Ok
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Ajah489(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2021
[quote author=nwekeugochukwu post=102208433]Music executive, Jude Okoye and his wife, Ify have welcomed their third child. - a baby boy, IgbereTV reports.

Jude Okoye shared photos and video of the baby via his Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPfstI8lpaK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Announcing the news of her new baby on her Instagram handle, Ify Okoye wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPfqhqyLvAR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The couple already have two daughters together.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aWdF-oGCD8[/quote This is Peter and Paul photocopy
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Ikeblessing: 11:09am On May 31, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2021
Congratulations to them. God wey do their own go do am for all the barren women looking for the fruit of the womb. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by AffBornTwins(f): 11:16am On May 31, 2021
mmadu4:
Sorry
They don't know you

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 11:21am On May 31, 2021
marveangel:
. It's the bad bad things that fill the world that causes it. From the womb, they are innocent and pure, but as they begin to roll with the muddy world, they begin to change. It's relative though.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Thylord(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2021
marveangel:
like you na

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 12:00pm On May 31, 2021
marveangel:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by blackboy(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2021
Overseas baby? Which country bro? USA?
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2021
And their prodigal brother Peter will never congratulate his elder brother... the Afonja witch she have as wife has bewitched him into hating his own blood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed / BBNaija: The 'Genius' Steps Kemen Can Take To Clean Up His Image / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.