Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) (122157 Views)

Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by greggng: 10:57pm On May 30, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-capture-neutralize-ahmed-gulaks-killers-photos/

Is not Photoshop ...I called people in my village and they confirmed the story is true ..Nigerian police really worked hard today .

11 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by rotadeco27: 10:58pm On May 30, 2021
This blood shed is getting too much for unity that was never there from the beginning. Let referendum be called and stop killing once and for all . Being together at the expense of people's lives is uncalled for !

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Unik3030: 10:58pm On May 30, 2021
joyandfaith:

They have to do that to douse tension in the north.
They just need to sacrifice some cult boys to appease northerners.
God bless u,now the north will calm down a bit.

The youths there are endangered species cos if such killing repeat itself police will just go to the nearest streets n kill like 10 youths n label them d criminals.

Igbos don't understand the meaning of what is going on,ugm will kill one police n run away but police will enter street n kill youths n label them criminals,so who lose?

Security operatives will b recruited again but those people that lose their children will feel d pain more

2 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Kirchoffs: 10:58pm On May 30, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Unfortunately this would happen.

Aketi go marry yamlegger.

And our people are too naive.
You just open mouth and spill rubbish
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by lebete3000: 10:59pm On May 30, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Good one.

The idiots stopped a trailer full of onions from the North to be sharing it.

Just hope those Abokis don't hear those details.

I fear for Yoruba people in the North... cos these bloodthirsty savages no hear COME after GO

How does Igbo sharing Onions for their fellow Igbos in their Igbo land concern the Yorubas?
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:59pm On May 30, 2021
JudasNaCarrot:
Police!
Police!!
Police!!!
How many times did I call you people.
We know you people are lying but continue.

Please you all should take a closer look at the burnt vehicle in the first picture, an incident that supposedly happened yesterday, why then does the vehicle look as if it was burnt a month ago with all green vegetation around. Severe heat from the burning vehicle will definitely affect grasses and vegetation around.

The bodies displayed were same ones displayed in the alleged attack in Agboncha, Eleme in Rivers State.

Don't tell me the police are acting based on order from above just to please certain quarters in the country. The governor, I hope is clean on this because I smell a fish after an ultimatum from Arewa youths to him to produce the killer(s) or......

Dethroned!

Stop being a coward and call a spade a spade.

They didn't threaten Uzodinma.

They promised Pork Suya Barbecue- 3 million edition Part II.

You're just shivering in a female gown... running from the stark truth grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by SmartPolician: 10:59pm On May 30, 2021
PVision2020:

I hope you'll be alive to witness it with the massacre going on in the SE.
Let them first reduce the SE to ashes. The stories and pictures coming from there are amusing...Lol

Mtchewwww

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Masterito(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2021
Lol, like I said I blame your upbringing.
vasel15:

you are a coward,stand up for your people and dont be a fulani slave forever
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Jesuschristus: 11:00pm On May 30, 2021
vasel15:

is it your land?you think this one will lead to no victor no nonsense,no this current conflict will lead to freedom,if you kill kanu today,a more radical one will emerge,so it is about freedom and biafra

Alright, biafra willnt come with corwadice IPOB is known for,if Bokoharam commit any crime they take full responsibility and boost of it,but the corward IPOB are always denying even their dead comrade,what a shame

6 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by pquaver(m): 11:00pm On May 30, 2021
Aufbauh:
Kudos to the police for the quick response.

We all know that the killing of Gulak is the handwork of the terrorist IPOB. However we have to pretend that it is political to manage the fragile situation.

If it were to be political assassination it won't be carried out in Imo state knowing very well the role he played in the last APC guber primary and the suspicion it'll generate.

Most probably the IPOB don't know the personality of Gulak.

They have been looking for ways to kill hausa people why to u think they always have shoot with police at hausa settlements in Owerri called Ama awusa.. The idiot ipob will commit and come and deny thinking their comments here make any difference or can confuse people. We already know it's them.. MNK will pay for his acts surely one day.

6 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:01pm On May 30, 2021
lebete3000:

How does Igbo sharing Onions for their fellow Igbos in their Igbo land concern the Yorubas?

Use your sense bro.

The Abokis would see it as an attack on peaceful people... their people.

They might launch an attack on ALL foreigners in the North. They wouldn't discriminate despite Yeebos being obviously the instigators.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by TundeChris: 11:02pm On May 30, 2021
I wish the police act this aggressive against these marauding kidnappings too. It has to stop.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by klef05: 11:03pm On May 30, 2021
Uteghe:
shocked shocked ...Kanu's booming biz.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by lyntiffany(f): 11:03pm On May 30, 2021
udemzyudex:
Believe this nonsense at your own peril,i know some zombies will come here to gallivant all over thread and make it look like a job well done and how the response was swift.

I don't believe the Nigerian police force I know can easily gather intelligence so fast and go after the culprits within 48hrs.

Naaa, I don't believe.
I swear a driver that was supposed to be in shock narrated the colour of their vehicles and their make within that short period of engagement, with the magnitude of the attack how possible could it be that he had a clear sight in an unbalanced situation as such as this . Secondly it took them time before they started trailing them yet still with all the time wasted the only thing on the killers mind was to share onions, really? They should come up with nice or better story.

4 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2021
MrSamsung:
Knowing the type of country Nigeria is and the type of security forces we have, I DON'T BELIEVE THAT THESE ARE THE KILLERS.

What can they SHOW to the public with regards to these dead men that they are the Killers of Gulak.

Look at how they placed the guns on top the bellies of some of the guys TO MAKE BELIEVE

Wickedness in the high places

Hay Nigeria police work when they want to work..

Any criminal that kill police never last ...
Any order from above about a Crim... The group will not last, unless is a Political game.

****The Driver of the Vehicle conveying Ahmed Gulak to the Airport was immediately interviewed and he described the Vehicles the Hoodlums were using as One Toyota Camry 2005 Silver color, Toyota Sienna 1998 Model Gold Color, Toyota Hilux White color, Lexus RX 330 Gold Color."

2 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by BestMan001: 11:03pm On May 30, 2021
Can Nigerian police force be this quick to act?
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by obinto99(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2021
Fake news. The story tells how the police met them at a junction and exchanged fire. On the contrary, looking at the scene, some pictures show a tarred road while another shows otherwise.
Nigeria police should stop killing innocent citizens but should go after the unknown gunmen if they can.

I can never believe this story, not one bit.
Mtchwww[b]
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Chummynoni(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2021
Ooh God. This is scary. When will this bloodshed stop??..there will be retaliation, and gradually, the country is going down
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Bleiz(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2021
naijapips02:

No they are Fulani herdsmen. Onye iberibe.

Cowards like you that deny their members when they are killed. No single honour. No single respect. Just some very disposable zombies.

If NOA is alive to its responsibilities, it would have used the bolded as a counter message in adverts all over the media. Both prints, electronic and social media.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by tellwisdom: 11:04pm On May 30, 2021
Now, how many police lost their lives judging by the gun placed on their body?? grin
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by scific: 11:04pm On May 30, 2021
blackmarket:
pictures of the trailer with onions nko??
Honestly u just cracked me up... � � �

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Uptown7(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2021
Liars from the pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by pquaver(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2021
InaNla:
These are likely errand boys for the politicians.

The unfortunate UGM incidences in the east makes the narration so interlocutory pointing towards IPOB.

Without any empirical evidence(s), Nigerians should not believe this fraudulent lies from either the government or her agents.

APC should please stop the bloodletting, we have see enough blood in Nigeria. It's ENOUGH!!!

Shut up. Politicians have been in imo state since forever, there has not since a long been killing in political space. Ipob is responsible for this act no one else. Since Esn was formed it one killing to another in peaceful igbo states. The witch cried at night the child died in the morning and you are still trying to confuse yourself.. We will not fall for it. We know the hand works of Esn..

3 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Jameskyrian(m): 11:05pm On May 30, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-capture-neutralize-ahmed-gulaks-killers-photos/

Why are these people not sensitive to reporting stupid lies..... The driver that would be in shock quoted the model and number plate of 3 different vehicles to you guys? They had to go and start drinking pami after killing the man waiting for the police to come and kill them abi?.…... Una never redy

3 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Franking: 11:05pm On May 30, 2021
Story for the gods. Any proof? I don't believe this story.

2 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by PVision2020(m): 11:05pm On May 30, 2021
Masterito:
Then why are some taking refuge in Benin republic. Like I said ask those in the village. In Venue state Markudi is safe but ask the Venue villagers to host what's up.
I don't know of benue, but here in the SW we're safe and secured. Those that temporarily move to Benin republic were in care of their kith and kins (Yoruboid) in Benin republic, and they are back safe and sound.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by bornalive: 11:05pm On May 30, 2021
The soo called story doesn't add up at all. How can you prosecute and convict them after killing the said accused? The dead cannot defend themselves.

You were given the description of the car by the driver of the deceased. Now, how come the man was killed and his driver was not shot or harmed?

Is his driver not a suspect too? In a crime like of that nature, the driver is the from first suspect and I believed, if it was an assignation, the should have killed the the man and his driver so that their won't be any clue to arresting them.

One important thing too is that those who committed such crime, cannot be within that same vicinity after commuting such crime. Hope those guys were not just wasted for a crime they know nothing about.

May God expose those who killed the man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 30, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

This story is not totally true. Knowing how intense the moment would have been the during the attack, the driver conveying Gulek wouldn't have remembered all four vehicles the hoodlums brought with that much details.

3 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Coldshisha: 11:05pm On May 30, 2021
Both Gulak and the accused are dead so no more further investigation

Police are smart on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Notable Nigerian Heroes We All Need To Emulate As Nigerians / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.