Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Poweredcom Soliciting For Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poweredcom Soliciting For Help (1182 Views)

Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by LauraClasikVibe(f): 10:18pm On May 30, 2021
Written by Poweredcom

As Nigeria is becoming so hard day by day and the government is confused...the economy got no chills for anyone ....let me advise anybody here if your inflow is in USD guy your own don finish oooo because our money is as useless ...as ehn even Goat better pass Nigerian money.

what am saying is make all men reason any inflow where dollars go de enter ...as for me I have been using blogging and I have like 5 blogs but its hard to get good payment because the blogosphere in Nigeria is highly competitive and saturated with so many blogs ..well I was reasoning a way out as becoming a content creation as in owning a production company ( where I can produce short skits and even contents as well as 3D Animation and other related content development tasks.

But one thing that has been weighing my dreams is Capital. I am not new online as I have a monetized Youtube channel but I need good contents that will be compared to the likes of Mr macaroni and the rest.

These guys have great equipment and team ..i have the dream and I need to wake up this dream in me its either I act in the skits exclusive to me and a brand or I produce skit as a director

all this is very simple to me as I am a creative person...i am very sad like this am feeling like this dream is not going to come to pass.

As I was in the club dancing the dream came to my head again ..because the way I danced in the club today made people laugh ..my friends were like bro u Sabi dance oo...

i am that kind of person that does not dance at all..but today even the strippers felt me I was so funny last night in the club with the way I customized my native attire with a traditional collar tie and there got to a point I used the stuff to tie my head like a rock star..with my glasses and my chain bro these babes feel me o .

Any way let's face the main point.....i now reasons that I can do all these skits and even presently I have a partnership with my very good friend who is a director based in Yenegia Bayelsa...so we got to use Facebook to start ours he does every shooting and casting of actors and actress and upload it on our Facebook which has 13k Followers visit www.facebook.com/codedteamscomedy , and one good thing is Facebook monetization has a wider reach than youtube..but it has not started paying Nigerians..

There is still a way to cash out there sha which we are all working towards to see if they will finally approve our request to be monetized fully.
but I don't wanna depend on that partnership, I wanna start my own personally

FUNDS is the problem..i have solicited from my childhood friends who has like three building in Nigeria, he is based abroad and he is a big boy now,

(my family lived in a two-bedroom flat but that my guy family lived in a one-room which was as a result of the fire which destroyed their house and they managed to move to our compound in a one-room, five children, but later they managed to rent a second room making two rooms things were very hard but he escaped poverty which he told me that he will change his family, and today he did, there were days he has to eat in our house due to OWU )

The truth is these friends cant even help me nor believe in my dreams, these are people that had nothing in hand and I was the one giving them 100naira to go to cybercafe to browse and till today he is still thanking me for all that, anyway things went good for him and the rest was history.

Am not saying my friend is not being helpful, he has helped me but its not the type of help I want, Oh yes nobody owes anybody anything, but this guy is like a brother to me...from poverty in the ghetto of AJ we grew up and chase dreams and he is almost a billionaire but can't even look at my dreams to just spare me 1 million to invest in my online blogging and production company.

I could remember when one of our former neighbor a Senior bros saw me about last 7 years ago and he asked me how about that my guy abroad that we were struggling together in our face me I face you compound., he even confessed that by now am not suppose to be in Nigeria that my guy supposes don even arrange me with something good at least settle me.

I felt bad, but I have to struggle for my own bread and started doing marketing of phones and working with MTN as well way back in 2006 and other menial jobs until I started blogging and promotion which has helped me a lot and paying my bills.
But as the country is mehn am fed up... I need something to start my own production company.

IF ANYBODY HERE CAN BE WILLING TO SPONSOR this PROJECT DREAMS OR PARTNERS, I NEED LIKE 2 MILLION NAIRA TO SEE IF I CAN GET EQUIPMENT AND SET UP A CONTENT CREATION STUDIO, this is not the total budget but at least to start buying some equipment.

° Lighting ( softbox and umbrella)

° Audio gear ( microphone, clip-on, studio microphone, preamps)

° Studio monitors (speakers) and stands

° Sound cards

° Acoustic treatment

° Mac book

° Hard drives

° DSLR Camera OR iPhone, mirrorless cameras

° Lighting ( ring lighting)

° Audio gear ( on camera microphone)

° Stand ( tripods)
premium editing software are ( adobe premiere pro, final cut pro x and so on)

The rest gonna be history because most comedians cash out in dollars, on youtube and Facebook this is the time to start o CONTENT IS KING, creating content for brands as well get paid as well, even most advert of today are being done with visual effect and 3D animation.

Am using this medium to seek help from any like minds here no offense in asking anyone yes things are ruff everywhere but its not an excuse o not to start something
Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by Leezah(f): 12:18am On May 31, 2021
shocked Poweredcom has finally decided to get down to business after almost 15yrs in joints, bar, x-rated sites and brothels smh.

God help him

3 Likes

Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by happybee: 2:07am On May 31, 2021
This is you being immature @ Op.. Can't believe this, even if you never age self. At least age isn't maturity..
This is totally uncalled for and you should edit this post of yours.. Don't be a b*tch!

4 Likes

Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by poweredcom(m): 7:35am On May 31, 2021
Leezah:
shocked Poweredcom has finally decided to get down to business after almost 15yrs in joints, bar, x-rated sites and brothels smh.

God help him

Funny you x-rated site how? I am a businessman right from time waht do you mean ..how do I make money to live life if I don't do business
Am only thinking of diversifying into other areas

4 Likes

Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by poweredcom(m): 7:36am On May 31, 2021
happybee:
This is you being immature @ Op.. Can't believe this, even if you never age self. At least age isn't maturity..
This is totally uncalled for and you should edit this post of yours.. Don't be a b*tch!

The thing suprise me..I don't know who asked her to post it here
Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by revived2: 2:34pm On May 31, 2021
E go be for op and partners
Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by LauraClasikVibe(f): 5:55am On Jun 01, 2021
undecided
revived2:
E go be for op and partners
Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by Zobah: 6:13am On Jun 01, 2021
shocked
Leezah:

God help him
Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Zobah:
shocked
You should not be surprised.
Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by Getdabag: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
poweredcom so this is your alt are u not ashamed..spits

1 Like

Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by ceede2: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
...is late to the story too long.

1 Like

Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by LauraClasikVibe(f): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
undecided
Getdabag:
Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by LauraClasikVibe(f): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
ceede2:
...is late to the story too long.
Readers are leaders.
Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by ceede2: 12:07am On Jun 04, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Readers are leaders.
Okies
Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by poweredcom(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Getdabag:

You don't understand my narrated story so read properly
Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by Zobah: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
I am
Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by SMJay: 1:09am On Jan 13, 2023
shocked
Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by IyaTola: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
grin
Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by LikeAking: 5:07am On Jan 25, 2023
U need a new concept...

Something new.. a new ecosystem.

E go beta..
Re: Poweredcom Soliciting For Help by Cutehector(m): 6:52am On Jan 25, 2023
Funds is not the problem, even if you are given funds andyou dish out boring contents, its all a wasted effort. Your investors want to be sure you are very funny and creative.

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? / I Almost Cried Today / 10 Ways To Attract A Man & Makes Him Want To Marry You The Next Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.