Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Being Single And Above 30, Come In! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Single And Above 30, Come In! (1320 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by Rubyjade: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
If you are above 30 and you are still single as a guy, better start going to churches or start working on yourself, it's either you have a bad character or your Uncle in the village don't want you to get married.

Yes, this is the bitter truth...

Being single at 30 and above is bad, and the chances of you getting married and having your kids on time is slim...

What if delay in child bearing occurs and you happens to stay for more 5 or 10 years before children starts coming...

Uncle, get married now ooo, time waits for nobody

How does it sound?
Does it sound stupid?

This is the lines most you use on ladies, making them believe they are overdue for marriage.
This is the lines most of you use on ladies, that talks them into depression.

At 40, he got married to her when she was 20, believing he has higher advantage as a man, yes, God blessed them with a girl and since then no issue.

Uncle is running to 50 and becoming very weak, Aunty is running to 30 and looking more sound and beautiful ❤️.

The chances of Uncle dying anytime soon is 50-50 because he has a diseases which keeps him in the hospital all the time.

When next you think about shaming a woman, because she is 30 & above and single, read this...
Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by Brighton1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid

5 Likes

Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by captainking(m): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hala Madrid..
Meanwhile..
The poster thinks men reason like women when it comes to marriage..
Smh

14 Likes

Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by 2aces(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ruby go and get married �

On a serious note time ticks differently for both genders, a woman above 30 is already running late in the biological clock which also becomes obvious in her physical appearance, and coming from a judgmental society like ours, such ladies are percieved to have used up a good percentage of their womanly essence( if you know what I mean), so they are less in preference for marriage compared to those in their twenties.
As for the guys, the opposite is the case, a guy is considered mature enough to take a wife not by his age, but when he has successfully put his affairs in order, both mentally and financially, considering marriage before that is irresponsible and dangerous.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by house10s2: 12:13am On Mar 10, 2022
Rubyjade:
If you are above 30 and you are still single as a guy, better start going to churches or start working on yourself, it's either you have a bad character or your Uncle in the village don't want you to get married.

Being single at 30 and above is bad, and the chances of you getting married and having your kids on time is slim...

What if delay in child bearing occurs and you happens to stay for more 5 or 10 years before children starts coming...

How does it sound?
Does it sound stupid?

This is the lines most you use on ladies, making them believe they are overdue for marriage.

At 40, he got married to her when she was 20, believing he has higher advantage as a man, yes, God blessed them with a girl and since then no issue.

Uncle is running to 50 and becoming very weak, Aunty is running to 30 and looking more sound and beautiful ❤️.

The chances of Uncle dying anytime soon is 50-50 because he has a diseases which keeps him in the hospital all the time.

When next you think about shaming a woman, because she is 30 & above and single, read this...
i dey shame for u

7 Likes

Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by martinmiller: 12:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Stop this comparison it doesn't work that way, I am 35 and still a bachelor. I have my reasons not just because I have high quality taste for woman but needed to be more fit mentaly and financially.

With mostly kind of slay queens out there many out of you are not marriageable or resourcesful in terms of keeping a home amidst others.

To generalized your submissions about men above that age is wrong, few women have taste for men and other reasons for late marriage or due to financial stability. Alot of issues round abouting it but then time will tell.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by luminouz(m): 1:39am On Mar 10, 2022
Rubyjade:

How does it sound?
Does it sound stupid?

Goan sit down.
Just tell us you need a husband because you are getting stale and menopausally at 11:30pm

7 Likes

Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by luminouz(m): 1:41am On Mar 10, 2022
martinmiller:
Stop this comparison it doesn't work that way, I am 35 and still a bachelor. I have my reasons not just because I have high quality taste for woman but needed to be more fit mentaly and financially.

With mostly kind of slay queens out there many out of you are not marriageable or resourcesful in terms of keeping a home amidst others.

To generalized your submissions about men above that age is wrong, few women have taste for men and other reasons for late marriage or due to financial stability. Alot of issues round abouting it but then time will tell.
The girl is always writing nonsense na

1 Like

Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 10, 2022
There's no need for me to bother to explain the extent of the stupidity of your post undecided...

But fact still remains that most men will choose a girl in her late 20's over a woman in her late 30's when considering marriage undecided....

And if your pained by this, go and marry tongue

6 Likes

Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by Rubyjade: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2022
undecided
luminouz:

Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by luvguyy(m): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2022
She dey find husband 4 nairaland.....coded babe

1 Like

Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by worldclass68(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2022
I'm sure u re actually talking to women and not men....
Lol dump post
Better go Shiloh where ur mates dey....

6 Likes

Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by Oturatetuala(m): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Hmm
Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by toujurs: 1:31am On Mar 11, 2022
This one na retired prostitute, looking for a man to tie down. It's now your eye opened.

Why should a man marry at 30, when there is a huge liability waiting ahead of him to marry, its high time men start getting married to humble, respectful and God fearing working class ladies only. Lets seperate these bitches from the responsible ladies.
Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by Rubyjade: 1:33am On Mar 11, 2022
undecided
worldclass68:
I'm sure u re actually talking to women and not men....
Lol dump post
Better go Shiloh where ur mates dey....
Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by Rubyjade: 1:33am On Mar 11, 2022
luminouz:

I am hitting you were it hurts the most.
Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by Ddigit: 2:06am On Mar 11, 2022
This poster needs Jesus. Do you think single men are evening newspapers? You will have to think again.

2 Likes

Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by Rubyjade: 2:31am On Mar 11, 2022
undecided
Ddigit:
This poster needs Jesus. Do you think single men are evening newspapers? You will have to think again.
Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by KingNom(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Is this philosophy?
Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by dhiqson(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Imagine as a guy being single, and getting married to someone who reasons as you do
Lmao. You lots see marriage as trophy( well as it should be)
If we are not mentally prepared, we don't need that cage yet

grin
Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
martinmiller:

I agree with you. Downloaded Tinder the other day to see what happens, and all I keep seeing where coded oloshos in their 30s. They are not marriageable at all.

1 Like

Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by jericco1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Okay I'll be back when I finally clock 30

1 Like

Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by martinmiller: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
HenryDion:

I agree with you. Downloaded Tinder the other day to see what happens, and all I keep seeing where coded oloshos in their 30s. They are not marriageable at all.

Lol, most of them are jus lazy ass. Be very careful of them because they like comfort. You don't enjoy comfort you labour for it ..

Once I know any of them lack courtesy, I swerve without remorse and many of them see relationship as business not for care and love sake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! How To Bill Your Man / Would You Rather Be With Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You? / Woman Loses 5-year-old Marriage To Lady She Hired To Test Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.