Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Have You Seen War! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Seen War! (2065 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / We Have Seen War / Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen War! by nkpommpko(m): 11:24pm On May 30, 2021
So much bitterness.
All of you spewing this bitterness here,
HAVE YOU SEEN WAR?
Let me explain briefly, in war you have no family, no children, no hen, no friends, uncle's will die, brothers decapitated, they will be scattered, vultures will hover to eat their limbs, pigs will have a filled day while you scramble for no food. Your wives daughters and aunties mother's sisters will be raped and killed no drugs to heal their pains. Your money will be rendered useless, inheritance valueless, banks helpless. You will have no cars no house, mouse your delight, no light no sight all that will be on your mind is plight. Your hard earned investment will be Lost a country of ghost, with stench and diesease as your host .
And whenever the madness is over, with no winner, no vanquished, you will come back to be taxed and ruled bye the same leadership that caused the war, and you will still be crying, this gorvernment, this government.
#Uchehaveyouseenwar

5 Likes

Re: Have You Seen War! by nairalander2020(m): 11:40pm On May 30, 2021
The don't know
Re: Have You Seen War! by RedAbaya: 11:46pm On May 30, 2021
Front page straight
Re: Have You Seen War! by Unik3030: 11:53pm On May 30, 2021
The most annoying part of it is that many of them can't even stand that area boy in their neighbourhood,they can't stand a cult clash between rival gang but they believe no problem with war
Re: Have You Seen War! by adadike(f): 1:20am On May 31, 2021
Tell them again coz by the time the war they are drumming for starts, I , Adadike will be safely tuck at isale oja somewhere in South west

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Seen War! by Idiko1: 2:04am On May 31, 2021
Only a fool think about war when certain people agitate for self-determination. I am ashamed of Nigerian government and its paramilitary units by the way they handle protesters. Heaven will not fall and li will not signal the end of the world if Nigeria disintegrates. If certain people want out of the union called Nigeria, I will encourage them as long as there shall be mutual corporation thereafter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen War! by Praxis758: 2:05am On May 31, 2021
We don't pray for war. The war in Libya didn't Add an atom of value to that once peaceful country. Syria is paying dearly for it.

We can have a roundtable dialogue to state our grievances, after all, every war always end up on the negotiation of roundtable.
Re: Have You Seen War! by Powersurge: 6:49am On May 31, 2021
nkpommpko:
So much bitterness.
HAVE YOU SEEN WAR?
Let me explain briefly, in war you have no family, no children, no hen, no friends, uncle's will die, brothers decapitated, they will be scattered, vultures will hover to eat their limbs, pigs will have a filled day while you scramble for no food. Your wives daughters and aunties mother's sisters will be raped and killed no drugs to heal their pains. Your money will be rendered useless, inheritance valueless, banks helpless. You will have no cars no house, mouse your delight, no light no sight all that will be on your mind is plight. Your hard earned investment will be Lost a country of ghost, with stench and diesease as your host .
And whenever the madness is over, with no winner, no vanquished, you will come back to be taxed and ruled bye the same leadership that caused the war, and you will still be crying, this gorvernment, this government.
#Uchehaveyouseenwar

Op keep quiet. Have you? As a kid, I hv witnessed two ethnic groups fought for 3 years. with cadava floating on water like fish.

That does not mean that I will now say war is all bad. War could be beautiful. because beautiful things usually come from the rumbles.

What happened in Nigeria was a disproportionate force. Do you think Nigerian military would be able to flex muscle if they are fighting foes with tanks and flight capabilities?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen War! by Joromi1: 6:51am On May 31, 2021
adadike:
Tell them again coz by the time the war they are drumming for starts, I , Adadike will be safely tuck at isale oja somewhere in South west
You will sent back to your region.
Re: Have You Seen War! by MrSamsung(m): 7:04am On May 31, 2021
Be honest with yourself and even between man and God,

Who is drumming for war? The people or the government?

Who is flexing muscles with the sophisticated instruments of war?

Who is bent on killing innocent people and tagging them with whatever names they deemed fit?

Who is stubborn in bringing justice, equity and true unity(not for mouth or nepotism) to the people?
I guess you know the answer in your heart and mind.

And for those of you aiding the Wickedness and unjust things that are going on now probably because of your selfish inclination, tribe or religious affinity, etc know that the power of GOOD would always triumph that of evil either sooner or later, this generation or the ones to come. And many of you the ENABLERS will pay the price just one day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen War! by adadike(f): 9:32am On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:

You will sent back to your region.
no one can try it. If I speak ilorin for you eh, na you go dey tell people say I be ilorin proper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen War! by PissfulProtester: 10:47am On May 31, 2021
adadike:
no one can try it. If I speak ilorin for you eh, na you go dey tell people say I be ilorin proper
You are a patriot

One mature he-goat for your eating pleasure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen War! by adadike(f): 10:49am On May 31, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You are a patriot

thanks dear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen War! by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:14am On May 31, 2021
[s]
PissfulProtester:
You are a patriot

[/s]
cry from now till next year you can never woo Adadike.

bloody Igbo hater

Spits!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen War! by Nobody: 11:17am On May 31, 2021
nkpommpko:
So much bitterness.
HAVE YOU SEEN WAR?
#Uchehaveyouseenwar

Leave them to be shouting war war...

But meanwhile it will happen in both ways, the killers will be killed too

Instead of another war, why dont we allow these southerners to go, are we begging them sef?

Rip to all Biafran Heroes, you did not die in vain!

Re: Have You Seen War! by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:18am On May 31, 2021
It's only in the zoo that agitation for self determination is seen as a war. Sophisticated morons

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen War! by PissfulProtester: 11:26am On May 31, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
cry from now till next year you can never woo Adadike.

bloody Igbo hater

Spits!
lalasticlala, this is MsAllison again

Re: Have You Seen War! by baralatie(m): 12:16pm On May 31, 2021
I have been involved in one!
Was not funny at all!
Re: Have You Seen War! by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:19pm On May 31, 2021
The country is already at war!!!

Many of our youths and people are on exile already!

Did you raise this question when the people were being murdered on their farms

In case you don't know, properties were no spared!

Did you raise different thread to speak against these ills when bandits were raiding, killing and kidnapping students Leah could be your sister you know

Did you confront these terrorists mounting their flags at places conquered

Did you read these to their ears when they were asking farmers for ransom worth hundred of thousands before they can farm on their lands

Did you inform politicians that when people are pushed to the walls that they will revolt when they kept palliatives meant for the people for 7 months

What exactly is your definition of war cause all you just listed was not spared!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen War! by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 31, 2021
It's sad that people who run away from the sound of AK-47 are chanting for war, people who can't keep 3 months food in store are chanting for war, people who earn from daily sells are chanting for war, people who suffer years saving to build their shelter are looking for few minutes fatal destruction.
The day some people see 40-barrel fired, I swear to God some will faint and will never wake up forever, when they see fighter jets hovering & drop some life limiting objects & have the whole of their families wiped off will be the day they'll remember their crazy prayers.
All I said and much more worst happened and is still happening in NE, many ppl were traumatised, some have no single family member alive and they still count!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen War! by nkpommpko(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2021
There must be a way out. War! No no no!
Re: Have You Seen War! by nkpommpko(m): 9:42pm On May 31, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

We understand all this griviances, defend your neighborhood if you can, agitate for better living, but beat not the drums of war! Have you asked your self where this war will be fought?

Did you raise different thread to speak against these ills when bandits were raiding, killing and kidnapping students Leah could be your sister you know

Did you read these to their ears when they were asking farmers for ransom worth hundred of thousands before they can farm on their lands

Did you inform politicians that when people are pushed to the walls that they will revolt when they kept palliatives meant for the people for 7 months

What exactly is your definition of war cause all you just listed was not spared!
Re: Have You Seen War! by Cholls(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2021
adadike:
[img]https://c./RLWtouP17MsAAAAM/dude-white-russian.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen War! by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 31, 2021
nkpommpko:
So much bitterness.
HAVE YOU SEEN WAR?
#Uchehaveyouseenwar

Ecclesiastes 3

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:

a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.
Re: Have You Seen War! by nkpommpko(m): 9:44pm On May 31, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

We understand all this griviances, defend your neighborhood if you can, agitate for better living, but beat not the drums of war! Have you asked your self where this war will be fought?
Re: Have You Seen War! by nkpommpko(m): 9:46pm On May 31, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

Ecclesiastes 3

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:

a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.
We have fought war, war can be fought with out blood letting.
And by the way you want to start another war with sticks?
Re: Have You Seen War! by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 31, 2021
nkpommpko:

We have fought war, war can be fought with out blood letting.
And by the way you want to start another war with sticks?

Read Gideon's Army of Three Hundred in Judges 7.

Nobody wants war, no sane or normal person wants war , but people have to defend themselves when attacked or subjugated. God is a God of PEACE but also a God of WAR and he knows how to fight for his people.

Thanks.
Re: Have You Seen War! by nkpommpko(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2021
MrSamsung:
Be honest with yourself and even between man and God,

Who is drumming for war? The people or the government?

Who is flexing muscles with the sophisticated instruments of war?

Who is bent on killing innocent people and tagging them with whatever names they deemed fit?

Who is stubborn in bringing justice, equity and true unity(not for mouth or nepotism) to the people?
I guess you know the answer in your heart and mind.

And for those of you aiding the Wickedness and unjust things that are going on now probably because of your selfish inclination, tribe or religious affinity, etc know that the power of GOOD would always triumph that of evil either sooner or later, this generation or the ones to come. And many of you the ENABLERS will pay the price just one day.
you are bitter, so you see not.
I haven't mentioned tribe, religion or race.
Re: Have You Seen War! by nkpommpko(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2021
Powersurge:

Op keep quiet. Have you? As a kid, I hv witnessed two ethnic groups fought for 3 years. with cadava floating on water like fish.

That does not mean that I will now say war is all bad. War could be beautiful. because beautiful things usually come from the rumbles.

What happened in Nigeria was a disproportionate force. Do you think Nigerian military would be able to flex muscle if they are fighting foes with tanks and flight capabilities?
your bitterness will consume you. Be guided. I have not mentioned any tribe here, don't worry you will withness another beautiful war alone. Becarefull what that mouth of your speaketh.
Re: Have You Seen War! by nkpommpko(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2021
Unik3030:
The most annoying part of it is that many of them can't even stand that area boy in their neighbourhood,they can't stand a cult clash between rival gang but they believe no problem with war
brave under the covers of nairaland.
Re: Have You Seen War! by MrSamsung(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2021
nkpommpko:
you are bitter, so you see not.
I haven't mentioned tribe, religion or race.

You left the whole comprehension of the entire paragraph and the questions that bagged for answers and single out tribe, religion or race, the ones that suits you and even say I am bitter.

Are you being sincere here?
Or you lack comprehension?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The FULANIS: A misunderstood tribe (Pics) / Benue Speaker Titus Uba Emerges Pdp Consensus Candidate / Tinubu Supporters Hit Bashir El-Rufai Over Picture Projecting Amaechi As Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.