Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students (24952 Views)

IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit / IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels / Nigerian Army Reportedly Killing Survivors In Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by owobokiri(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2021
Kenturkey048:

Una nor dey hear word... I kept on repeating Southeast isn't Northeast, But instead una result to insult...Them never start with una..You guys should keep hailing unknown Gun men...
Unknown gunmen Kee u dia...
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:24am On May 31, 2021
blues234:

Go and tell your lord and savior, Nnamdi Kanu, that he lacks common sense, I don't want to even mention tacts and strategey, to attract military force into Igboland. Well, he is a paid agent to destroy Igboland.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

EKPA!

ERIAKO!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by kindy51(m): 7:25am On May 31, 2021
blues234:

Go and tell your lord and savior, Nnamdi Kanu, that he lacks common sense, I don't want to even mention tacts and strategey, to attract military force into Igboland. Well, he is a paid agent to destroy Igboland.
so after reading this guys post this is what you made out of it? You are the one that lacks common sense because your comment just confirm what he said
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Kenturkey048(m): 7:29am On May 31, 2021
owobokiri:

I have nothing to do with them...By the time Nnamdi Kanu finish with una enh, e go pass 1967 own...

How can Somebody claiming to be a freedom fighter be in another country, as in, are you guys dumb?? Even his parents burial, fear nor allow come yet he is pushing you guys to go your early grave.
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Nobody: 7:31am On May 31, 2021
Mynd44:

Please open a thread with this. Tag me.

Thanks
Oga mynd44 , that's not true go to Twitter and see the students posting live videos .... Alot of students are missing, many Twitter users can't even reach their male relatives in the school. Please try to confirm some these news people pushing to Fp.
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Kenturkey048(m): 7:31am On May 31, 2021
owobokiri:

Na insult be una work...With you guys kinda comments , I tend to imagine how your so called country would look like, with Nnamdi Kanu as president.
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by owobokiri(m): 7:34am On May 31, 2021
Kenturkey048:

I have nothing to do with them...By the time Nnamdi Kanu finish with una enh, e go pass 1967 own...

How can Somebody claiming to be a freedom fighter be in another country, as in, are you guys dumb?? Even his parents burial, fear nor allow come yet he is pushing you guys to go your early grave.
We told him to go and enjoy in another country so we can die here. We forced him to leave! Let him go and be dishing out orders to us from Miami Beach!
Na we tell am!!!
How is that your business? Why are you more perturbed than us? Stop trying to lure him back. It's not happening!
Stop preaching to me about destruction, you built nothing there so you can't destroy space, you imbe!
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by owobokiri(m): 7:35am On May 31, 2021
Kenturkey048:

Na insult be una work...With you guys kinda comments , I tend to imagine how your so called country would look like, with Nnamdi Kanu as president.
We only insults fools in our country so we will be fine..
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Kenturkey048(m): 7:35am On May 31, 2021
jom28gy:
You know army is not strong, instead of fighting those people, rather they are fighting students

You know one thing about you people .You forget history easily..Nigerian Military are found of paying back in soft ways..

At least una for know say na wetin e go result to be this...it played out in Obigbo, and several parts.

Southeast , nor be north east...
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Kenturkey048(m): 7:36am On May 31, 2021
owobokiri:

We only insults fools in our country so we will be fine..

Enjoy........... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by ThePlugg(m): 7:36am On May 31, 2021
another fake news
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:37am On May 31, 2021
blues234:

U haters of Igbo, u will never know peace and the Igbos u so despise will live forever...ise!
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Kenturkey048(m): 7:37am On May 31, 2021
owobokiri:

We told him to go and enjoy in another country so we can die here. We forced him to leave! Let him go and be dishing out orders to us from Miami Beach!
Na we tell am!!!
How is that your business? Why are you more perturbed than us? Stop trying to lure him back. It's not happening!
Stop preaching to me about destruction, you built nothing there so you can't destroy space, you imbe!

Army never even start killing una dey cry...No worry e go reach everybody...
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Kenturkey048(m): 7:38am On May 31, 2021
Ojukwubucket:

U haters of Igbo, u will never know peace and the Igbos u so despise will live forever...ise!

One's you don't support their blind movement you are automatically hater of igbo...
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by owobokiri(m): 7:39am On May 31, 2021
Kenturkey048:

Army never even start killing una dey cry...No worry e go reach everybody...
It will reach all man, including those who are adept at making a beeline to benin republic idp camps
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Kenturkey048(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2021
owobokiri:

It will reach all man, including those who are adept at making a beeline to benin republic idp camps

You think I'm a to run a guy..?? That's one thing about you people..Oaky ooh. Catch cruise...but make una wise up sha
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by popesco123: 7:41am On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

grin grin grin grin

Bro, i swear i want this people to get their biafra nation so that we can remain one nigeria with our hausa fulani beloved people
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Rupertek: 7:42am On May 31, 2021
owobokiri:
Students of the University of Maiduguri have not been massacred because of Boko Haram! Actually it's the army that's protecting them. Inspite of the fact that Boko Haram has killed in a day whatever the UGM has killed in their whole existence.?
Students are being abducted in Zamfara, Katsina, Niger, and the Army is doing whatever they can to rescue them.. Essentially doing the right thing, which is to defend the innocent while facing the guilty..?

But in the East, everyone is a suspect because of the activities of some unknown gunmen! Students, mothers, workers, passersby, clergy, the handsome and the ugly.. (I just called to warn a friend with a not so admirable look to stay away from hot Owerri)
And it's not new!
When Nzeogwu unleashed a coup, it was termed an igbo coup and every igbo in sight was killed.
Since then we have had, Dimkas coup, Orkas coup and others..I bet you don't know Dimkas ethnic group. But he murdered a sitting president!

This country has an igbo problem and if there is something that must be achieved with the situation in the east after all these, it's the end of this system of finding convinient excuses to mask what is an inherent hatred for a people, their culture, their way of life while insisting they live in the same country with you!
Every act against the law done by an igbo in Nigeria is used to generalize and criminalize....

It's a state backed attempt to annihilate and destroy a people that must stop!

You may be right in what you said, but rise up and condemn Kanu and the activities of his so called unknown gunmen. Yes, he wants biafra, there is no way what he is doing can bring biafra and he is punishing his own people the more.
Despite the hatred towards igbos , we remain the most prosperous ethnic group in Nigeria by far, even though it is mostly by our ingenuity, it is still within Nigeria. We should seek for peaceful political solutions to our problems, the rascality of kanu and his boys cannot help us. We igbos are in precarious position and don't have yet the capacity to absorb full scale crackdown. Remember millions of our people living up north and their safety. We will gradually get what we want through right approaches.
We were told earlier by IPoB leadership of our UN right of self determination, why not pursue that, instead of going about killing policemen? Why destroying our own region?
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:43am On May 31, 2021
Elporo:

Aren't you happy with IPOB/UGM/ESN killing of gullak and burning down buildings

You kill me I kill you.. thunder no go fire us grin
U think igbos are cowards like ur generation...
Keep hating on Igbos ....Una no be God...
Igbos are destined for greatness...
Hate till u die, igbos will live and succeed forever
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:46am On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Dunce! So its not funny to you

I think you have a big problem and its spiritual. Seek services of a traditional priest. Seems this is a generational curse.
Useless Igbo hater...
After u tell us what u and ur tribe stand to gain for despising Igbo people for nothing
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by realray(m): 7:49am On May 31, 2021
For what na, see why our military are carwords can't they look for those they claim to be enemies than going for students
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by owobokiri(m): 7:52am On May 31, 2021
Rupertek:

You may be right in what you said, but rise up and condemn Kanu and the activities of his so called unknown gunmen. Yes, he wants biafra, there is no way what he is doing can bring biafra and he is punishing his own people the more.
Despite the hatred towards igbos , we remain the most prosperous ethnic group in Nigeria by far, even though it is mostly by our ingenuity, it is still within Nigeria. We should seek for peaceful political solutions to our problems, the rascality of kanu and his boys cannot help us. We igbos are in precarious position and don't have yet the capacity to absorb full scale crackdown. Remember millions of our people living up north and their safety. We will gradually get what we want through right approaches.
We were told earlier by IPoB leadership of our UN right of self determination, why not pursue that, instead of going about killing policemen? Why destroying our own region?

I can't take you serious!
We are talking of killings of innocent civilians running into millions and you are desperate to call Kanu to order?
What did Kanu do wrong?
He refused to bend over so that one Buhari can easily fukc all of us backwards!?
If there was no terror called Buhari, there won't be any mayhem called Kanu!
So you should start by recommending the apprehension and trial of Buhari for crimes against humanity before you start calling for the head of a young man determined to defend his people!
Kanu is perfectly in order here!
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Nobody: 8:02am On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

grin grin grin grin

Why are you so happy with you fellow human beings terrorized?
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by MoIbrahim: 8:07am On May 31, 2021
donaldeke:

https://www.reporterswall.com/nigerian-army-reportedly-picking-up-imo-state-university-students-in-the-name-of-ipob-gov-uzodinma-missing/

We only know the beginning of a war that we start, we don't know the end. That is what those of you singing war songs should have known. You'll start a trouble, then begin to complain.
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by emonis88: 8:12am On May 31, 2021
grossintel:
Schools in the east should shutdown, especially IMO and Abia state. What the military and police are doing now is expected, they don’t know who and what they are fighting with so they turn on the innocent unarmed citizens and assault them as usual. Don’t go out carelessly! Especially today 31th May. Because when UGM strike and disappear the Nigerian Army will flex muscle on you.
Do u know who is bokoharam n who is not? What u r implying now is that d army n d govt know who n who is bokoharam that is y they r not arresting students in universities in d North.
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Mowaconfused: 8:18am On May 31, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Keep chasing fire without addressing its root cause.

You live in a country where:

>>>>Your vote does not count, (Supreme Court imposes whom ever against people's wishes)

>>>>Security operatives hired to save you maim and molest you with impunity,

>>>>There is no equity for all citizens ( we have first class to fourth class citizens)

>>>>There is mutual exclusivity among ethnic nationalities

>>>>Where the constitution foisted on its citizens is a fraud ab initio. ("We the Nigerian people", was signed by one junta)

Yet you can't read the lips of your oppressors?

Too bad!
And destroying government properties and killing the police officers is the solution right?
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Valkrie: 8:21am On May 31, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Land of the rising sun slowly turning to land of the dying son's and daughters ....

This con3 Don tire me

Only an individual who enjoy been enslaved would make comment like this...there is always a price to pay for freedom to be achieved...better get that into your block head...!!
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by SweetiliciousD: 8:23am On May 31, 2021
Mowaconfused:

And destroying government properties and killing the police officers is the solution right?

Your question.
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by adetem(m): 9:00am On May 31, 2021
A place where two elephant fight the grasses must suffer,,, this is nothing but issues between two great politicians in the state. Formal governor and present governor, both of them need to settle their differences to allow the state get peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians / Gunmen Kidnap Evans Odibo Akponana, Shoot Security Guard Dead / Politicians’ Bizarre Empowerment Schemes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.