Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students (24951 Views)

IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit / IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels / Nigerian Army Reportedly Killing Survivors In Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by paramakina202: 9:46am On May 31, 2021
[s]
Jamesbally:

You can only rant online, but Biafra will never see the light of the day no matter how hard you try. Biafra can only exist online. The North will never give Biafra their independence. grin grin grin grin angry grin
[/s]

Stop getting high on codeine and dry gin before coming to social media to disgrace your parents.
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by paramakina202: 9:56am On May 31, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Why is same not the case in the North?

Yet you still want Igbo to remain is same country where there is selective justice, one meant for them and other meant for Northerners?

Be wise.

No you rather be wise and save lives of Igbo youths.
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Tchinaidi(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2021
It's unfortunate that another genocide is looming on the igbos for the second time.Maybe this could be fate playing out on the igbos. May God save the poor and gullible
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Gireiboy(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2021
jom28gy:
You know army is not strong, instead of fighting those people, rather they are fighting students
They are unknown guys now ah ah! how do you expect the army to know who is who? abegi for now every military age male in the South East is a suspect.
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Jamesbally: 2:55pm On May 31, 2021
paramakina202:
[s][/s]

Stop getting high on codeine and dry gin before coming to social media to disgrace your parents.

Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Gireiboy(m): 3:01pm On May 31, 2021
Idiko1:

The hatred certain Nigerians have for Ndigbo is better imagined than experienced. I really for intent and practical purposes want Republic of Igbo land. I would want the haters to see what Ndigbo had missed for 50 plus years as integral part of shithole called Nigeria. Ndigbo should think about mass action.
So, the Igbo's love other Nigerians ha! are you a stranger to Nairaland. I mean, can't you see the hate and lies dished out by the Igbo's on a daily basis on other Nigerians especially Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani. We have over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, but the Igbo's always act like everything in these country is about them Haba!
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Gireiboy(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:
My cousin said this before and this news - true or not - is confirming it. How you go about arresting and killing innocent people while the real IPOB terrorists are out there beats me. So much for police investigation.
How do you know that the students are not IPOB members, abi? come of to think of it, how do we identify an IPOB member?
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Pacesetter123(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2021
Kenturkey048:

You know one thing about you people .You forget history easily..Nigerian Military are found of paying back in soft ways..

At least una for know say na wetin e go result to be this...it played out in Obigbo, and several parts.

Southeast , nor be north east...
I don't understand ur comment at all!
What do you constantly mean by 'south East is not north east'?
Do you mean that some parts of the country is more Nigeria than others?
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Kenturkey048(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2021
Pacesetter123:
I don't understand ur comment at all!
What do you constantly mean by 'south East is not north east'?
Do you mean that some parts of the country are more Nigeria than others?
Whatever way you understand it.
Do you know how many times they've ambushed soldiers and killed several of them in interior villages in the northeast? Why hasn't the military given them Odi treatment? Some Nigerians are more Nigerian than others.

Na wetin we know. If you read history, right from the inception of Nigeria, it's been happening this way.

I knew it was gonna result in this, that was why I kept on saying southeast nor be northeast.
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by paramakina202: 9:47pm On May 31, 2021
Jamesbally:

Back to sender!
Re: Nigerian Army Reportedly Arresting IMSU Students by Pacesetter123(m): 6:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Kenturkey048:

Whatever way you understand it.
Do you know how many times they've ambushed soldiers and killed several of them in interior villages in the northeast? Why hasn't the military given them Odi treatment? Some Nigerians are more Nigerian than others.

Na wetin we know. If you read history, right from the inception of Nigeria, it's been happening this way.

I knew it was gonna result in this, that was why I kept on saying southeast nor be northeast.
Nawaa..ooo,am speechless!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians / Gunmen Kidnap Evans Odibo Akponana, Shoot Security Guard Dead / Politicians’ Bizarre Empowerment Schemes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.