Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Please I Need Description. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Description. (587 Views)

Please Lagosians, Help Me With This Road Description. / Ebizi Blessing Eradiri. A perfect description of beauty, Brains and bold / Give Your Own Definition Or Description Of Rape That Can Be Acceptable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Description. by Oluromantic: 11:56pm On May 30, 2021
Pls who knows how I can get to arepo in ogun state from Lagos. I stay in okomaiko-ijanikin, lagos.

When can I get the bus and how much does it cost? I have to get there this week for something important. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Description. by Mowaconfused: 12:09am On May 31, 2021
Arepo around magboro right?
Re: Please I Need Description. by Oluromantic: 7:23am On May 31, 2021
Mowaconfused:
Arepo around magboro right?
Yes Bros.

How can I get there, where will I board the bus, how much is it
Re: Please I Need Description. by voyy: 8:47am On May 31, 2021
Oluromantic:

Yes Bros.

How can I get there, where will I board the bus, how much is it

Take a bus to iyana iba, then take another bus going to ojodu berger. When you highlight, just take a bus going to mowe ibafo, tell the driver you will drop at arepo.

Note: if you don't get a straight bus to ojodu berger from iyana iba. Just take a bus to iyana iba, then enter another bus to iyana ipaja, drop at the ladt bustop then go into the garage and pick a bus going to mowe ibafo and highlight at arepo. Safe trip.
Re: Please I Need Description. by Oluromantic: 12:21pm On May 31, 2021
voyy:

Take a bus to iyana iba, then take another bus going to ojodu berger. When you highlight, just take a bus going to mowe ibafo, tell the driver you will drop at arepo.

Note: if you don't get a straight bus to ojodu berger from iyana iba. Just take a bus to iyana iba, then enter another bus to iyana ipaja, drop at the ladt bustop then go into the garage and pick a bus going to mowe ibafo and highlight at arepo. Safe trip.
Many thanks bro. I appreciate.
Re: Please I Need Description. by sholikay(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2021
You can also pass through this route... Iyana-iba to mile 2 to oshodi to Berger to ibafo(tell driver you are dropping at arepo)..
Re: Please I Need Description. by ceede2: 12:33pm On May 31, 2021
When you get to Yaba left ask, is not that far from there

Check my rule 2.

(1) (Reply)

SPIRITUAL POWER For Love And Marriage / Whether You Are Single Or Married Make Sure You Read This And Learn / Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.