Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me (1824 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / I Fell In Love With A Neighbor But I Think She Friend-zoned Me-pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by jojo2023: 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hello,

Please hide my identity. My name is Rachael (not real name). I work as a restaurant supervisor in one of the big fast food restaurants in Lagos.
About three months ago, a customer demanded to see the supervisor because he was unhappy about the service that he received from one of our service girls. I was called in to calm him down because he was really upset.

One thing I noticed about him was that he was very handsome. I made sure he got a replacement for what he ordered for and promised him that the mistake will not happen again. He smiled and said because of me, he will keep coming because he has initially decided to stop coming to our restaurant.

I gave him my number to call in case there was any issue in future. It was after then that I started noticing that this guy comes to the restaurant almost 3 times a week. I was fascinated by his good looks. And anytime he came, he would ask of me. We gradually became friendly. I used to joke that he eats too much in the restaurant, that he should try and invest in some home cooking. That was when he told me that he a bachelor and does not like cooking.

His name is John (not real name). John and I chatted anytime he was around. I started noticing I was developing feelings for him. We would chat on WhatsApp …. he is very funny and easy to talk to. He never asked me if..

https://livelystones.ng/2022/02/02/true-story-i-am-in-love-with-a-customer-but-he-friend-zoned-me/?fbclid=IwAR3SqV1sUS2l4-Hy_J7hulVLO7ia0XdEJRYZJGBMkGrqsacCZrmF0Lq984w

1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Is this some fictional story?
Pls hide my identity
Who knows you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by Jeon(f): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
TALESBYTOUCHLIGHT.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Baby mama loading
Re: I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by stunnert(m): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Girl just grab the bull by the horns and shoot your shot, matured men love confident ladies. Don't listen to all this single moafvckas on NL
Re: I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by stunnert(m): 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Is this some fictional story?
Pls hide my identity
Who knows you? undecided

The right thing you was supposed to do was to correct her and inform that this is a faceless forum as one can easily deduce that she's a newbie here you didn't have to talk down on her

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:11am On Feb 03, 2022
stunnert:

The right thing you was supposed to do was to correct her and inform that this is a faceless forum as one can easily deduce that she's a newbie here you didn't have to talk down on her

And who talked down on her? undecided undecided
Did you not read the story?
Re: I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by Elianawalker(f): 4:19am On Feb 03, 2022
You are not ready for a solution
Re: I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by Fiscus105(m): 4:22am On Feb 03, 2022
Supper story, but in scenario of reality, if you force urself on him for a serious relationship,... I pray you won't come here in future and declare marriage na scam like other on the faceless forum.
Re: I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by Fiscus105(m): 4:28am On Feb 03, 2022
jojo2023:
Hello,

Please hide my identity. My name is Rachael (not real name). I work as a restaurant supervisor in one of the big fast food restaurants in Lagos.
About three months ago, a customer demanded to see the supervisor because he was unhappy about the service that he received from one of our service girls. I was called in to calm him down because he was really upset.

One thing I noticed about him was that he was very handsome. I made sure he got a replacement for what he ordered for and promised him that the mistake will not happen again. He smiled and said because of me, he will keep coming because he has initially decided to stop coming to our restaurant.

I gave him my number to call in case there was any issue in future. It was after then that I started noticing that this guy comes to the restaurant almost 3 times a week. I was fascinated by his good looks. And anytime he came, he would ask of me. We gradually became friendly. I used to joke that he eats too much in the restaurant, that he should try and invest in some home cooking. That was when he told me that he a bachelor and does not like cooking.

His name is John (not real name). John and I chatted anytime he was around. I started noticing I was developing feelings for him. We would chat on WhatsApp …. he is very funny and easy to talk to. He never asked me if..

https://livelystones.ng/2022/02/02/true-story-i-am-in-love-with-a-customer-but-he-friend-zoned-me/?fbclid=IwAR3SqV1sUS2l4-Hy_J7hulVLO7ia0XdEJRYZJGBMkGrqsacCZrmF0Lq984w

From ur story you are only melting for him bcoz of his handsomeness and being single, thou I don't if you want to eat and run o, if it's for marriage, you need to look very well before you jump o.
Re: I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by ObamaMessi: 6:46am On Feb 03, 2022
Jeon:
TALESBYTOUCHLIGHT.
No, this isn't tale by touchlight.For her to come out here seeking advice, it means she's really burning for him. Pls not every story shared here is a fiction.Sometimes people come out here to tell their real life stories but unfortunately people here are so blurred by childish mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2022
Is like she's talking about me... So Nkechi, it has gotten to this? sad
Re: I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by sotall(m): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2022
Learn to separate business from pleasure
Re: I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by kingPhidel(m): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2022
This is 21st century. Shoot your short you with sincere mind and pray about it you won’t die. It’s either yee or ney but either way you’d be free in your mind else you’d be hitting on your mind
Re: I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2022
Hmmmm....
Hope he finally realises that he's got a thing for you to..
Of not, just move. Perhaps, you should shoot your shots first...
Re: I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by talk2hb1(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Radarada ti o da!
Friendzone Ko, EnemyZone ni.
Love kọ̀ Jollof ni
Re: I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by okoroemeka(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
stunnert:
Girl just grab the bull by the horns and shoot your shot, matured men love confident ladies. Don't listen to all this single moafvckas on NL
it is not all about shooting shots,a matured man will always have feelings or naturally like a woman for the shot to penetrate,for me if you are short and black you can shoot me with bazooka the most I can manage is one round and off I run away,I went to a burial last December and was approached by a lady while I was answering call outside,she waited until I finished the call and boldly walked up to me and started toasting me,she openly confessed her love for me,hmmmm!as a gentleman we exchanged numbers and the next day she was attacking my phone non stop,so reluctantly I have to invite her over and wonders shall never end,the dick refuse to stand up to chop the free pvssy,she tried all tricks she knew no way,I even drove out and bought Vega 100 still no way,she gave up and masturbated herself solo to an eye ball rolling violent orgasm,for many men an easy woman is a turn off, they like the chase like the leopard.
Re: I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me by fattprince(m): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
jojo2023:
Hello,

I guess this not the John you claiming to be very handsome because he looks very much like me and I expected to me more handsome than this.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Too Much Loud Or What Cos I Don’t Understand / I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? / Ladies: Would You Marry A Younger Man? �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.