Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Can A Woman Pay All The Bills @ Home And Still.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Pay All The Bills @ Home And Still.... (709 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Pay All The Bills @ Home And Still.... by bmdmix10: 8:12am On May 31, 2021
be submissive?
Re: Can A Woman Pay All The Bills @ Home And Still.... by Greystone: 8:21am On May 31, 2021
bmdmix10:
be submissive?

Impossible.
Re: Can A Woman Pay All The Bills @ Home And Still.... by Nobody: 8:51am On May 31, 2021
Very yes. But you don't need her to overstretch it.
Re: Can A Woman Pay All The Bills @ Home And Still.... by Sunnymatey(m): 9:19am On May 31, 2021
Yes.
My next door neighbor is a perfect example.
* She feeds the family
* pay house rent
* pays school fees for their only daughter and her step son her husband had before meeting her
* helps balance money for a car her husband got on hp.
* help contributes to maintain the car.
* sent money to her husband people accasionally.

Truth is, she doesn't like seeing hubby sad cus of lack of money.

And she doesn't earn salary except for petty businesses she's involve in.
Her heart is made of gold.

My pain is the man is not putting much effort as the woman.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Pay All The Bills @ Home And Still.... by bmdmix10: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sunnymatey:
Yes.
My next door neighbor is a perfect example.
* She feeds the family
* pay house rent
* pays school fees for their only daughter and her step son her husband had before meeting her
* helps balance money for a car her husband got on hp.
* help contributes to maintain the car.
* sent money to her husband people accasionally.

Truth is, she doesn't like seeing hubby sad cus of lack of money.

And she doesn't earn salary except for petty businesses she's involve in.
Her heart is made of gold.

My pain is the man is not putting much effort as the woman.
kudos to her

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Older Women Tw3rking Their Big A$$ In Church Surface Online [watch Now] / Indonesian Man Married Rice Cooker (pictures) / Sexual Wellness For Weak Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.