Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

#SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) (56942 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) / Sit At Home Nsukka In Picture, This Is The Ever Busy Enugu Rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Chris2863(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2021
mrvitalis:

And yet you withdrawing army from everywhere just to hold south east ....define inconsequential to me again ?
Do you feel every idiot on this platform are literates?? angry grin grin grin

The fool doesn't even know the meaning of the word he used

3 Likes

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by LordOfTheGame: 10:57am On May 31, 2021
uptimumOne23:
In Ipob miscreants mind now the sit at home order was successful... People are only scared of their lives

Hell awaits all Ipob members and their apologists

Idiots like yourself were killed by fulani terrorists they loved and supported so, your death is coming sooner rather than later. You will die by the sword you created for the Igbo and your hateful heart will facilitate it faster. Your miserable family will be wiped out of this earth and there will be nothing to remember you for except for your hate and wicked heart.

1 Like

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by dododawa1: 10:58am On May 31, 2021
Wet in concern we
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by moneyissweet(m): 10:58am On May 31, 2021
If they come out na you go still laugh ipob,as they no come out you say na fear.

Wetin be una problem with igbos sef?

uptimumOne23:
In Ipob miscreants mind now the sit at home order was successful... People are only scared of their lives

2 Likes

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by captainamiedi1: 10:58am On May 31, 2021
its not compliance. its total fear.
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Chris2863(m): 10:58am On May 31, 2021
Sammy07:
This isn't this morning.
Rain fell in the east today, why the lies?
See as the cloud clean as if no rain.

Snap the road in the next 8hrs

Agony of a piglet

2 Likes

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by patriotic007: 10:58am On May 31, 2021
I see alot of our Western brothers in this eastern thread today trying by all means to contribute to the trending topic of Biafra day....They discredit anything Biafra like as if their lifes depend on it....They are so diligent in making their feelings known on Biafra thread as if they are paid to do so....I did a research and arrived at the conclusion as to why people who have shown so much hatred for south easterners suddenly profess such love and concern towards Biafra.
1) They see themselves as 2nd class citizens and easterners as 3rd class citizens in the current arrangements of Nigeria,so if the easterners break away it leaves them at the bottom of the food chain with the ogas on top hence the fight to make sure Biafra never comes
2) They are paid by the northerners in the present govt to discredit the struggle and dissuade people from sypathasing with Biafra inorder to mentain the status quo for them to have unlimited access to oil revenues in the south.
3) They see the doggedness in most easterners and niger deltans and they know if these people have indepence they would leave them behind and people will realize who the real lazy people are in Nigeria.
4) Some have been short changed or beaten hands down by easterners previously in their various endeavors in life hence the hatred towards this people.
5) Some have been turned down before by the naturally pretty girls in the east and they bear that pain in their heart till this day towards anything east.
6) Many more please add your let us figure out this sudden concern from our brothers in the west who have abandoned their numerous problems and have focused their attention in the east as if their life depends on Biafra coming or not.

3 Likes

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by prigoz(m): 10:58am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:
Do you even know the billions that would be lost due to this. Una no Dey ever get sense all this IPOB supporters. Where in the world have you seen people force people to stay home. That is bin ruled by fascists . Make una Dey supper nonsense. Peopl are just home because they are scared for their lives and that should worry everybody.

Cry cry baby cry me rivers

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by DerrickzB: 10:58am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:
Do you even know the billions that would be lost due to this. Una no Dey ever get sense all this IPOB supporters. Where in the world have you seen people force people to stay home. That is bin ruled by fascists . Make una Dey supper nonsense. Peopl are just home because they are scared for their lives and that should worry everybody.

My brother the one that marvels me the most is the fact that a man is outside the country in his highest comfort and giving order and they that are in suffering are obeying!! Smh
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by kenbee(f): 10:59am On May 31, 2021
May the Souls of our fallen Heroes keep resting in the Lord, Amen!
In Biafra We Stand!

1 Like

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2021
[s]
joeluv:
[/s]

We don't care, is it your money. A tribute to our heroes

1 Like

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by hosemujica: 11:00am On May 31, 2021
This is fear not compliance , the east I know is gradually looking like North Korea.

1 Like

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by MA23: 11:00am On May 31, 2021
hammerDK:
ANY RIGHT THINKING IGBO MAN, KNOWS IT IS JUST AND RIGHT TO REMEMBER 5MILLION PEOPLE THAT DIED DURING BIAFRA WAR.

IT IS JUST AND RIGHT TO REMEMBER ALL THOSE THAT HAVE PERISHED IN THIS CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA.

WE MUST REMEMBER OUR OWN.
Remembering your own by causing problem?
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Hideki(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:
Money is printed everyday. Tomorrow new notes will be printed. Money is nothing
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:01am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:
People are just scared. Why would anyone come out after seeing what happened yesterday. This one no be compliance anything

Lol don't kill your self oo

Severe pain

Meanwhile your brother has been shot I mean So wore grin

1 Like

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by ManishSmith(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:

Sorry to tell you this but you're ma-d, if we had come out to do our normal activities you'd be here insulting the igbo calling us all kind of names. Let us lost the billion and remember our fallen heros in peace, even after the sit at home we will never go about begging with plates

4 Likes

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by ZombieBurster: 11:02am On May 31, 2021
Rabson44:

Determination by killing our own people? Omoale niye
Fucking Zombie angry

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2021
greatdreamer:
from mocking them that the people won't obey the directive of IPOB to how much they will lose as the result of their compliance. Double standard

No one is obeying the directive of outlaws that are being picked up like bunch of criminals.
The people do this because its the right thing to do.
My uncle who faught in the war and I did a candle night to honor the great fallen Heroes, he is not in support of the fraud ipob and their destructive mode of operations.

Obiano honored the fallen Heroes,but does that mean he is a sympathizers of the fraud ipob.

It's you and your types that are causing problems for Us.

Igbo doesn't starts and ends with ipob or any other seccessionist group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by King3urna(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:

Is it your billions why are you worried or pained so bad bro not like you care about us e dey pain you abi oya ndo oooh

1 Like

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by EmekaA125(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Crying more than the bereaved. Rest na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by royalamour(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:
People are just scared. Why would anyone come out after seeing what happened yesterday. This one no be compliance anything

Me I'm not Igbo o... But I love this. People sacrificed their souls for the land and you want them to be forgotten?

You are in severe pains. Just drink water, you should be fine.

5 Likes

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:03am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:

Keep shifting the goal post, na u go tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2021
Total compliance in Awka

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:04am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:

Since the billions have been made daily, why is Nigeria still a poor country

1 Like

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by victor141: 11:04am On May 31, 2021
Shall we let go of hate and let this people remember their fallen heroes in peace? Only 96 people died at Hillsborough in 1971 and to this day Liverpool and the entire England still pay tribute

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Josywhyte: 11:04am On May 31, 2021
Una just dey play reggae for person blues. I still dey run my business o. I won't disclose the location. I no go lose money because of yeye sit at home. My own thought abeg.
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by christopher123(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2021
Igbos ......give it to them
they are stubborn
they love themselves
they can sacrifice anything to get something
when they make up their mind, they will stand by it
they recognize a true leader when they see one
they want to go home

Give it to this ethnic group.... they are resillient

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Sharpsecret01: 11:04am On May 31, 2021
MA23:
Honestly this Easterners have lost it, I see no reason your destroying your place trying to prove a point to federal Government that you want to leave .
Namdi Kalu is not in Nigeria with his family your all hear fighting for him , those that listen to him should think about it well.
I’m from the SS and he should not dictate to us if we join them or not .
SS can never be part of them . We better stay on our own
i to ask u and i want u to be sincere... U claimed mnk is causing problem for the east and i ask....who is causing problem in benue.jos and niger

1 Like

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by iampeterben(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2021
Dem nor get work
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:05am On May 31, 2021
uptimumOne23:

And heaven awaits fulani bandits, bokoharam, supporters of Buhari and zonebs
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Lucifer1419: 11:06am On May 31, 2021
MA23:
Honestly this Easterners have lost it, I see no reason your destroying your place trying to prove a point to federal Government that you want to leave .
Namdi Kalu is not in Nigeria with his family your all hear fighting for him , those that listen to him should think about it well.
I’m from the SS and he should not dictate to us if we join them or not .
SS can never be part of them . We better stay on our own
. Nonsense talk, Aboki claiming SS, like the igbos care about you people, join fulani and be in one Nigeria, just creat a thread about SS and give your opinion, let's all igbos sit at home today, is there right not your's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) / Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.