Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

#SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) (56940 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) / Sit At Home Nsukka In Picture, This Is The Ever Busy Enugu Rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by onuman: 11:21am On May 31, 2021
But who says people should not remember and respect the millions of people, mostly Igbo children, killed during the Nigeria versus Biafra war?

Only those who can deny the Holocaust can tell Igbos not to remember the world’s 2nd largest genocide after the Holocaust.
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by afamaustin(m): 11:21am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:
Do you even know the billions that would be lost due to this. Una no Dey ever get sense all this IPOB supporters. Where in the world have you seen people force people to stay home. That is bin ruled by fascists . Make una Dey supper nonsense. Peopl are just home because they are scared for their lives and that should worry everybody.
go and sleep u don't know anything.
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Minjim: 11:22am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:
Do you even know the billions that would be lost due to this. Una no Dey ever get sense all this IPOB supporters. Where in the world have you seen people force people to stay home. That is bin ruled by fascists . Make una Dey supper nonsense. Peopl are just home because they are scared for their lives and that should worry everybody.

Igbos members are not biz owners. They're mostly touts doing "apriko"
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by hammerDK: 11:23am On May 31, 2021
Angelfrost:

Quit flattering yourself sir...

The threat of violence is the main reason most people are cowering inside their houses.

The average citizen in the East doesn't give a flying fvck about your distorted version of history. Facts!

SOON U WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FACE YOUR AREWA REPUBLIC.

1 Like

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by wizod(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:
mad man, nobody is forcing nobody to sit at home. If u wish to come outside, YOU'RE FREE
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Josywhyte: 11:24am On May 31, 2021
Lucifer1419:
Ignorant zombie,. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That one concern you. Make I see who go come force me say make I stay house....tah. Gerarar hia my friend
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by georgeakins: 11:24am On May 31, 2021
That is their headache. If they like, let them stay indoors forever!
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Safemoon: 11:25am On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:
But I saw one okada man looking for passengers. Will Lamidi Conwu fine him for defaulting the sit-at-home order?

You saw one chai you get eagle eyes ohh nna.well lazy People have a way of seeing things.
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 11:28am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:
Says someone who doesn't know a single thing about business.
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Davinity: 11:30am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:
Is it your billions? If the people decide to pay respect to their fallen heroes by sitting at home... Mind your business
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by 27Pushing30: 11:33am On May 31, 2021
who wan die lol
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Safemoon: 11:34am On May 31, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Everywhere mara mma

Every where a ma Ka dede
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Powersurge: 11:34am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:

How many trillions and lives has been lost because of Bubu brothers?
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Culture101: 11:35am On May 31, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Ipob terrorists are inconsequential to Nigeria, they are toothless bull dogs

Why does anyone pay him mind?
Am sure his typing from one face me i slap u dirty hole.....
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by ezechi24(m): 11:36am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:

you no dey ever talk sence never ever.....so we didnt loose money in the forcefull covid 19 lockdown the nigerian government made us do...anyways wetin be ur concern if we loose 500 trillion...is it ur moneyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Safemoon: 11:36am On May 31, 2021
MA23:
Honestly this Easterners have lost it, I see no reason your destroying your place trying to prove a point to federal Government that you want to leave .
Namdi Kalu is not in Nigeria with his family your all hear fighting for him , those that listen to him should think about it well.
I’m from the SS and he should not dictate to us if we join them or not .
SS can never be part of them . We better stay on our own

Ogã we don hear this kind of cheap preaching many times just leave us alone.

We good the way we are.
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by MA23: 11:36am On May 31, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. Nonsense talk, Aboki claiming SS, like the igbos care about you people, join fulani and be in one Nigeria, just creat a thread about SS and give your opinion, let's all igbos sit at home today, is there right not your's.

Why are you so pained ? Everyone have there right , you can spoil the eastern part your all free , but don’t add anyone to your mess
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by ugofulfilled(m): 11:36am On May 31, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Ipob terrorists are inconsequential to Nigeria, they are toothless bull dogs

Next paragraph please
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by gbengaadeleye12: 11:38am On May 31, 2021
Fear they grieve everyone[quote author=EVideos post=102218149][/quote]
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by MA23: 11:38am On May 31, 2021
Safemoon:

Ogã we don hear this kind of cheap preaching many times just leave us alone.

We good the way we are.

Good you understand your place . No one is saying you should not fight , even children go out from there family , but don’t spoil the family because your sad. Cos all the children will join forces and spoil that child
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Rumobaba: 11:39am On May 31, 2021
The Igbos are doing well. Govt is scared, I nor be igbo
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by kelly72: 11:39am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:

It is only for today, and I am complying because my father fought in the war whose victims are being remembered.
Besides that, this shutdown cannot be a way of validating anyone's infuence, I don't care a hoot about anybody's influence.
Next is that IPOB must do well to stay away from violence, the attempt to turn Igboland to a banana republic in the course of agitation
should be avoided otherwise, sooner or later, Igbos will begin to feel oppressed by this group and no enemy can be more dangerous than the one within.
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Brunosamel(m): 11:40am On May 31, 2021
MA23:
Honestly this Easterners have lost it, I see no reason your destroying your place trying to prove a point to federal Government that you want to leave .
Namdi Kalu is not in Nigeria with his family your all hear fighting for him , those that listen to him should think about it well.
I’m from the SS and he should not dictate to us if we join them or not .
SS can never be part of them . We better stay on our own
we no dey force you to join us, na strictly igbo blood... Keep moving
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by MA23: 11:42am On May 31, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
i to ask u and i want u to be sincere... U claimed mnk is causing problem for the east and i ask....who is causing problem in benue.jos and niger

Talk for yourself , not for others . In Benue they will be free by themselves when they are ready, i will not take it if anyone comes and spoil my place .
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by kiddkash(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:
billions due to what kind of business?
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by stasius: 11:46am On May 31, 2021
Everywhere is crippled!!

South East driving home their point.

No single movement in Nnewi and onitsha! Even coackroaches and animals complied.
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by PointZerom: 11:46am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:
People are just scared. Why would anyone come out after seeing what happened yesterday. This one no be compliance anything

Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2021
joeluv:

Is the day's loss comparable to what Igbos have lost since 1967? Nna please take a seat biko!
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Brunosamel(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2021
hosemujica:
This is fear not compliance , the east I know is gradually looking like North Korea.
Na your headache, keep moving jare as if you dey feed the south east...
We are not afraid but we respect ourselves and fallen heroes
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by Stanleyq: 11:48am On May 31, 2021
Which south east did it Rain. It did nt Rain at my side. Even Thomas saw Jesus heal de sick and yet said, i cant believe.
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by monex(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2021
uptimumOne23:
In Ipob miscreants mind now the sit at home order was successful... People are only scared of their lives

Hell awaits all Ipob members and their apologists

you need to separate IPOB and Biafran struggle. Many anti-IPOB Igbos honor the Biafran commemoration.
Re: #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) by doublecross(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2021
uptimumOne23:
In Ipob miscreants mind now the sit at home order was successful... People are only scared of their lives

Hell awaits all Ipob members and their apologists
your papa na mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.