Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

$28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) (76880 Views)

Ezekiel Izuogu Produced Nigeria's First Locally Made Car (photos) / Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 / $142Million Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe Most Expensive Car Ever Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by funkemary(f): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ori mi dakun he kin lowo o, life is all about the money eee
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by Nathuk2020: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hushpuppi would have bought 2 of this cars customised....���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mac0:

Yeah i know. My point is the one in the photos was designed exclusively for the buyer. If you want a different shape, color, interior, they can make it happen.
Rollsroyce will never alter "shape" of its models or brands for any client. They can alter anything else.
The moment dey alter shape, then it's no longer a rollsroyce exclusive, it's your personal idea and will only bear your proffered name not rollsroyce
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
This is the car I drive right now in the USA. I will upload the pics, receipts and car papers.

Hate will kill Igbos
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by hedonido: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2021

Boat Tail exists far beyond a mere means of transport. It is not just the method to reach a destination, but the destination itself.

Choi!
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by israelp(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
i don already save 5k for dis royal rolls... God go help me i go buy my own
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Na crypto go buy me this beauty of a ride
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
QueenXtar:

are you saying #11.5 billion is not expensive for a car angry

are you saying #11.5 billion is not expensive for a car
Haven't you seen a car worth $200m?
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by chatinent: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Make e reduce small. Boys go buy am. How much bi the toks?
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
d piece of metal dey fly?
angry
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
if I can just pick up 4 carry come tyres from this motor
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
When the direct tokunbo go enter market ?? Make I de gather money
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by israelp(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Haven't you seen a car worth $200m?
abeg name it grin
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by Adakintroy: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Rightouseness pls you have a call.
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
israelp:
abeg name it grin
You are not allergic to Google.
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by nextstep(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Haba, for what now. Maintenance and insurance for that car can build house every year. Plus you can't park the car in peace because you'll be worried who's going to scratch it, steal your tires, etc.

I won't mind being able to rent it for a few days sha, just to enjoy that luxury, but I don't want to own it.
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by BJanta: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Casper21:
Beyonce and Jayz recently bought that. Meanwhile I never knew, Bugatti, Rolls Royce are custom made unlike some cars like lexus that will manufacture 100k cars and sell 60. There are some levels to having money joor. Just like we choose the kind of shape our houses should have we can aswell choose our cars cool

How many those Lexus cars have you bought?
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by BetterMan247(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Beauty to behold!!! I'm excepting this on my wedding day as gift.
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by d1tto(m): 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
For all those saying they'd own one of this Rolls Royce Boat Tail, just know say if person save N10m a month for 100 years, the money no go still reach to buy am.
Know this and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by defcon4: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Can the car fly?? E fit go under water like submarine??
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by d1tto(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
BetterMan247:
Beauty to behold!!! I'm excepting this on my wedding day as gift.

Make misspelling no make us miss blessing IJN.
Amen.
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by AbSolb: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Manq:
Whaaat! Imagine being gifted this because I just know I can't afford it now but soon. Lol
U go fear to ride am self
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by Youngsage: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kramerr:

Hushpuppi can't afford it. We're talking 28 million USD, not 2 million.

Somebody that was caught with 40 million USD cash? Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wenti I need for this con3 na bulletproof �. Wallahi the insecurity is escalating.
WriterNig:
It’s no surprise to anyone that Rolls-Royce vehicles don’t come cheap. But when your architecture of luxury includes 1813 completely new parts, custom-built to specifically suit your exact lifestyle, the cost can blow out, in this case, into the tens of millions.

The British marque has just unveiled a new ultra-exclusive bespoke model that will spearhead the expansion of its coachbuilding service. The new Rolls-Royce Boat Tail is a super-yacht inspired build that has been heralded as the most expensive new car in the world and costs a whooping $28 million.

Featuring the classic front design we’ve come to love from Rolls, the two-door, four-seat grand tourer has an innovative canopy roof that can be detached at will. According to the brand, only three examples of the Boat Tail have been hand-built, entirely customised to suit the client.

“Rolls-Royce Boat Tail challenges the notion of what a motor car is and creates a new definition of what a motor car means. Boat Tail exists far beyond a mere means of transport. It is not just the method to reach a destination, but the destination itself. It is an ambition realised with a remarkable cohort of men and women who empowered the marque to create a concept of extraordinary scope,” Alex Innes, Head of Rolls-Royce Coachbuild Design, Rolls-Royce said.

“With Boat Tail we have achieved this. We have created a trio of exceptional cars which, although they share a common body style, are each imbued with the unique, highly personal imprint of the commissioning patron, thereby telling differing stories. Boat Tail is unprecedented. Boat Tail is a distinct counterpoint to industrialised luxury.”

In terms of design, the Rolls-Royce Boat Tail continues on the refinement of the brand’s ‘post-opulent’ aesthetic, which began with last years’ Mk2 Ghost. As the predecessor to the £10 million Sweptail, the Boat Tail features some familiar design elements, albeit with a slightly more inventive scope. The back of the coach has a distinctive rear end that mimics a J-class yacht’s hull, which was bolstered by the use of hand-built parts.

Under the hood, the Boat Tail is more akin to its Phantom counterpart. It uses Rolls-Royce’s new Architecture of Luxury platform and the 563bhp 6.75-litre twin-turbo V12 engine from the Phantom. Innes explained that the all-aluminium architecture allowed for “flexibility to work on a low-volume basis”, an aspect that will be brought forward for future Coachbuild projects.

Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by smsinnigeria(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
How many units are left in showroom. I will buy one after 2023 election cos Tinubu must unleash bullion vans on us .
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by Shinexprints(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
I love this vanity shocked
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by HolySpiritFire(f): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nah! James Bond kind of car!
rayvelez:
Hushpupi kind of car but nig is in cage.
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by Prettylima(f): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
rayvelez:
Hushpupi kind of car but nig is in cage.
Why nau angry grin
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Illuminanti car, i taught is steeringless car, pls can it fly like jet or helicopter? this is where our leaders will be invest their looting money
Re: $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) by ValleyClinic: 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
20years ago Bill Gate bought a novel for $30milion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex In The Car And Its Consequences / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.