Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (81354 Views)

Mondays’ Sit-At-Home Order: Anambra Government Praises IPOB / Call Ngige To Order, Anambra APC Youth Vanguard Tells National Interim Chair / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by luckydion(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2021
OneNigeriaMusa:

Its a lie these are last year pictures

We are here at onitsha head bridge and its bustling

Rip to all Biafra heroes

If una open shop tomorrow, we no go buy from una

Check the tecno camon 17 that was used to snap some of the pictures, this camon 17 was released this year. so you can see the picture are current.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by alfsalami: 12:49pm On May 31, 2021
Dare to come out , dare to die . They have kidnapped themselves
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Lordbinsmar: 12:50pm On May 31, 2021
God bless Mazi Nmandi Kanu.

Almighty God grant all the biafran fallen hero eternal rest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Hespee93: 12:50pm On May 31, 2021
No body wants to die grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by AdaAwka1: 12:51pm On May 31, 2021
Ayomide811:
Congratulations to all our Ibo brothers for this achievement

They are not complying with anything they r just scared of getting caught up in any kind of madness

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by eluquenson(m): 12:51pm On May 31, 2021
Abeg, someone should post uppy(upper) iweka road make I see nah grin
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:51pm On May 31, 2021
hisgrace090:
Same everywhere.

Which everywhere?

I have been all over where I am.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by chivy: 12:52pm On May 31, 2021
they are scared... they not complying ... they instilled fear in them

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:52pm On May 31, 2021
Ayomide811:
Congratulations to all our Ibo brothers for this achievement

Lol..

Which achievement?
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by AuntLaVIV(f): 12:52pm On May 31, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
My brother that place is not Enugu, u said Enugu probably because u saw hills which made it look like Enugu. I live in Trans Ekulu and its close to Golf Estate and New market. In addition is the fact that the dual carriage new market road is tared and has no dusty area as seen in the picture.

This is Enugu around new market bridge. See the bridge in the picture. It is a dual carriageway road, but the road is bad

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Kulas: 12:52pm On May 31, 2021
This shows that truly 90 percent of Igbos are in support of Biafra. God will see us through

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:53pm On May 31, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Which protest is more than this....imagine on election day that this happened
I won't stay at home on election day.
I will flout that one.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by danngnews: 12:54pm On May 31, 2021
The Federal government must enter into discussion with IPOB, over 90% of Igbos are in support of Nnamdi Kanu and you can never successfully rule and unwilling people.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2021
BombAttack:
They are underestimating Nnamdi Kanu

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Anambra State
God bless all Biafrans Worldwide
To all our fallen HEROs, you will NEVER be forgotten

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba

Who be Nnamdi Kanu?

People are worried over their own security, occasioned by the activities of hoodlums.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by effort1: 12:54pm On May 31, 2021
OneNigeriaMusa:

Its a lie these are last year pictures

We are here at onitsha head bridge and its bustling

Rip to all Biafra heroes

If una open shop tomorrow, we no go buy from una

Record video and send it with evidence of date, time and location

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by puzzlegate(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2021
AuntLaVIV:

Keep embarrassing yourself, Aroma junction is what's he is calling Onitsha lol
Mind your self and stop acting like a kid. The important matter is that everywhere in Biafra land is under lock & key .

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by leokid866: 12:54pm On May 31, 2021
danngnews:
The Federal government must enter into discussion with IPOB, over 90% of Igbos are in support of Nnamdi Kanu and you can never successfully rule and unwilling people.
please show us where you got your 90% stats from......

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by hansomb: 12:54pm On May 31, 2021
I smell terror on all those street don't comply and get killed. It like bokoharam should issue an instruction because of fear people will comply.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by candidbabe(f): 12:55pm On May 31, 2021
Up BIAFRA
There is no going back on this course
Forward ever

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by HallaDaTruth: 12:55pm On May 31, 2021
IPOB is the real government we know. All the efulefus and anti Igbo haters should go and drink sniper with garri

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:55pm On May 31, 2021
chivy:
they are scared... they not complying ... they instilled fear in them
WE are at home because of Biafra.
And you're there saying “THEY”??
Who are the “THEY”??
I'm Definitely not among the “THEY” you're describing here.
I'm am at home mourning the fallen Biafran Heroes.
E pain you??
grin grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by EMMY76: 12:58pm On May 31, 2021
With this kind of compliance am certain anything like referudum on biafra in igboland will definitely get a %95 yes vote.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Anaerobi(m): 12:58pm On May 31, 2021
One heart
One spirit
One Accord.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Misterone: 12:59pm On May 31, 2021
UmuEri:
It can only be IPOB!

Simple instruction, everybody obeys
it was not a freewill thing. people are afraid of the terrorists attacking them.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Kemistri4(m): 12:59pm On May 31, 2021
Vyzz:
cool

Here in Uturu everybody is just inside...

IPOB ordered the sit at home (which ain't compulsory by the way)...

Nigerian Army come dey enforce the sit at home unknownly...

How u go carry hilux dey run around dey expect people to not obey the sit at home...

Brainless pigs

Are you in ABSU, boss?
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by kinzd(m): 1:00pm On May 31, 2021
Who else remembers Bruce Mayrock

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Kulas: 1:00pm On May 31, 2021
Nawooo, honestly Nnamdi Kanu has proved to the zoos that Biafra has come to stay and that he is so powerful. Up Biafra!. Here we go !

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by RingRoadMafia: 1:00pm On May 31, 2021
Cilicmarin, Simplyleo and other janjaweeeeeds from the barren lands of futajalon, where are you fools?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Misterone: 1:01pm On May 31, 2021
hansomb:
I smell terror on all those street don't comply and get killed. It like bokoharam should issue an instruction because of fear people will comply.
You spoke the truth. It is not out of respect but fear. I heard an audio of the Chief terrorist and tyrant threatening to do harm to anyone who does not obey.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by patriotic007: 1:01pm On May 31, 2021
I see alot of our Western brothers in this eastern thread today trying by all means to contribute to the trending topic of Biafra day....They discredit anything Biafra like as if their lifes depend on it....They are so diligent in making their feelings known on Biafra thread as if they are paid to do so....I did a research and arrived at the conclusion as to why people who have shown so much hatred for south easterners suddenly profess such love and concern towards Biafra.
1) They see themselves as 2nd class citizens and easterners as 3rd class citizens in the current arrangements of Nigeria,so if the easterners break away it leaves them at the bottom of the food chain with the ogas on top hence the fight to make sure Biafra never comes
2) They are paid by the northerners in the present govt to discredit the struggle and dissuade people from sypathasing with Biafra inorder to mentain the status quo for them to have unlimited access to oil revenues in the south.
3) They see the doggedness in most easterners and niger deltans and they know if these people have indepence they would leave them behind and people will realize who the real lazy people are in Nigeria.
4) Some have been short changed or beaten hands down by easterners previously in their various endeavors in life hence the hatred towards this people.
5) Some have been turned down before by the naturally pretty girls in the east and they bear that pain in their heart till this day towards anything east.
6) Many more please add your let us figure out this sudden concern from our brothers in the west who have abandoned their numerous problems and have focused their attention in the east as if their life depends on Biafra coming or not.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by focus7: 1:02pm On May 31, 2021
All hail our dilector for his achievement in turning the South East to Sambisa forest
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 31, 2021
danngnews:
Where 90% commot from, I'm here in abakpa and I'm inside my house Biko, I don't want to get killed because a foolish cause that will only kill scores of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.