Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (81367 Views)

Mondays’ Sit-At-Home Order: Anambra Government Praises IPOB / Call Ngige To Order, Anambra APC Youth Vanguard Tells National Interim Chair / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by ThePlugg(m): 1:30pm On May 31, 2021
Progress made so far
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by hansomb: 1:30pm On May 31, 2021
"If we see you on 30th you are dead" Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by stasius: 1:31pm On May 31, 2021
The whole southeast shut down completely today!!!

Amazing! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by richmanrichard: 1:31pm On May 31, 2021
post=102224231:

Most of the pictures you posted are not from Anambra, this very picture you name Onitsha street is actually Unizik junction Awka
that of Ekwulobia is right
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:32pm On May 31, 2021
candidbabe:

Is unizik junction awka not in anambra state?
Don't be confused abeg
He wrote street in Onitsha instead of Awka, he posted pictures not from Anambra that's why I corrected him like this picture below and some other ones are not from Anambra

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by candidbabe(f): 1:32pm On May 31, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

You say na Biafra time grin grin grin.

Yes ooooooo
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:33pm On May 31, 2021
richmanrichard:
that of Ekwulobia is right
Yes

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by fyneboi79(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2021
UmuEri:
To think that the notorious Keke drivers here could obey this instruction! IPOB is in charge
Nobody wants to be caught up in the crossfire between ipob illeterates or being labelled ipob by military. It's just common sense to keep off. When you are dealing with fools be wise
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Oju4190: 1:39pm On May 31, 2021
OneNigeriaMusa:

Its a lie these are last year pictures

We are here at onitsha head bridge and its bustling

Rip to all Biafra heroes

If una open shop tomorrow, we no go buy from una
Oya put Ur pix make we see
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by ogwumgbe: 1:40pm On May 31, 2021
MARKone:

Do you think this will affect elections in South East, because as it is, Nnamdi Kanu can say that Elections won't hold it the south east, that everyone should stay indoors, and they'll comply like they've done today. This should be a concern to the governors

Is it now that you are realizing that MNK is the current leader of igbo land? No one listens to the useless good for nothing ass licking and Fulani dick sucking governors. If you want igbos to respect you as a leader, you must be selfless and always be the voice of the maltreated masses, let me tell you now, another governor igbos will soon be respecting is Akeredolu of Ondo state, he's another man that can speak to igbos to calm down a little bit and they will listen. Any other person for now apart from MNK and Akeredolu to an extent will never command any atom of respect in igbo land. Igbo sees all those governors and leaders as complete thieves and slaves to the Fulani. What's the essence of accruing wealth without a single honor? I don't know. Everything is not about riches, that's what these useless idiot igbo governors fail to understand. MNK is not rich but look at the kind of respect he's commanding in igbo land. Why? because he's the voice of the down trodden,stands for justice and equity and has not compromised his believe, but you will see another side of igbo when MNK compromises his stand, then none will ever listen to him again, this is average igbo man for you.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Maobichek: 1:45pm On May 31, 2021
MARKone:

Do you think this will affect elections in South East, because as it is, Nnamdi Kanu can say that Elections won't hold it the south east, that everyone should stay indoors, and they'll comply like they've done today. This should be a concern to the governors

Not really, election will hold in the South East. Let me clear the false impression: sit at home in Igbo land in honour of the civil war is not a creation of Nnamdi Kanu, Uwazurike of MASSOB observed it and Igbos complied ok.

Nnamdi Kanu didn't start the sit at home, it's not his creation. So even if Kanu didn't call for it, Igbos knows that 30th of May is a day to remember civil war heros.

Now look at the irony, 30th May was yesterday but because most Igbos are Christians, ppl must go to Church on Sunday. Kanu is not a Christian but Jewish religion but had he declared sit at home yesterday 30th, Christians will defy the order, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by ogwumgbe: 1:48pm On May 31, 2021
EasternActivist:
Following.

We remember

This is a clear proof that Biafra has been achieved. It's now that people will realize that there's nothing like death, people just travel elsewhere living the earth behind or simply remove their earthly clothes and put on the spiritual clothes. All these people honored will actually fight vigorously to achieve Biafra, mark my word from now to one year, the achievement of Biafra republic will be too glaring for all to see. MNK is truly a wise man from the East

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Splashme: 1:49pm On May 31, 2021
Terrible
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by RioCarputo(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2021
One of the highest level of compliances seen in Nigeria in 21st century..... but we all know it's emanated out of respect for a just course" Biafra viva"......
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by morgstreme: 1:53pm On May 31, 2021
airminem:
Smh... Kids!

Is your father up to 53

IDIOTIC local tramp..

Street "hustler"...
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Bigflamie(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2021
See headline. Nairaland's mods are cvnts
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by ogwumgbe: 1:55pm On May 31, 2021
Reelmii:
u wey dey road dey snap up and down, what are u doing outside? Do u have 9 lives.. if something happens to u now, u will say u were snapping to post on nairaland

It takes guts to do what he did, commend him for that, he's a true son of Biafra, a great man indeed
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by AK481(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2021
as e dey sweet some people na so e dey pain some people .

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by IAMPEDRO: 1:55pm On May 31, 2021
UmuEri:
This is Awka the anambra state capital.
the ever busy Unizikk junction is now a ghost city.

this is the first time in my life that I have seen Keke drivers obeying simple instruction!
Pls who gave the order and what's the reason behind the order?
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by MosheDayan: 2:00pm On May 31, 2021
Vyzz:
cool

Here in Uturu everybody is just inside...

IPOB ordered the sit at home (which ain't compulsory by the way)...

Nigerian Army come dey enforce the sit at home unknownly...

How u go carry hilux dey run around dey expect people to not obey the sit at home...

Brainless pigs

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by AntiAPC2023(f): 2:04pm On May 31, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

U are simply senseless... We don't care if there is any mistake or omission in his tagging. All we want to see is a locked down south east, if u don't like what u are seeing please hug transformer or drink sniper although I wish u can do both. You are trying so hard to derail this topic with ur silly shadow chasing. We are BIAFRANS and we have gone past the stage of media sabotage by online paid urchins like u. please go screw urself...ndi uchu..
another Stark illiterate spotted.
I pity you
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Reelmii: 2:05pm On May 31, 2021
ogwumgbe:

It takes guts to do what he did, commend him for that, he's a true son of Biafra, a great man indeed
hope u will be there to help him wen he gets hurt, or u would rather sympathize with him from here
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Princewell2012(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2021
Nenyezz:
People really complied to the seat at home order. I am in the East and everyone is indoor. No single shop is open

If am there I will also comply, though I did not move out of my house since yesterday how ever not because of The other, I have a little malaria but am getting better now.

They way Nigerian Army and the police is moving to the south east as if there is war there will make any body living in region to comply.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2021
AuntLaVIV:

Keep embarrassing yourself, Aroma junction is what's he is calling Onitsha lol

Fooolishnes is what I don't tolerate.. Mistake I can endure... The kernel of this lost is not name of junction lr places but compliance level with the sit at home advisory for the fallen heroes of the civil war.

I was it conformed to or not
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Cutehotnerd001: 2:11pm On May 31, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
another Stark illiterate spotted.
I pity you

You are making reference to your parents i guess.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by speedchariot(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2021
You tremble at the sound of Biafra! Why not let them Go?
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by mightyhaze: 2:12pm On May 31, 2021
OneNigeriaMusa:

Its a lie these are last year pictures

We are here at onitsha head bridge and its bustling

Rip to all Biafra heroes

If una open shop tomorrow, we no go buy from una
funny dude grin
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by olatuns2017: 2:15pm On May 31, 2021
UmuEri:
This is Awka the anambra state capital.
the ever busy Unizikk junction is now a ghost city.

this is the first time in my life that I have seen Keke drivers obeying simple instruction!

Sit At Home in the Saut*East for 10 years is equivalent of 10 minutes Sit At Home in Koso*fe LGA in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Valike2008: 2:24pm On May 31, 2021
Here In Imo the Borno of south east, no single soul came out in the whole of Imo state
Check pictures below
Wethdral and alvan road amakohia

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Jobig(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2021
This year sit at home is something else, everywhere deserted in Owerri, even inside streets, shops closed, no business activity anywhere, even birds are observing it.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by Frakintayo(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2021
Reminiscence!

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) by UmuEri(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2021
Obodo-ukwu road by Ivit-Ogwuari Anambra State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.