Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation (54390 Views)

Enugu First Flyover Was Badly Planned & Implemented (Video) / Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 31, 2021
kraftysprouts:

How many did Osinbajo build? Have you seen VP build flyovers?
...Yes cool
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 31, 2021
poiZon:

Howmany flyovers has osibanjo has built or inaugurated or flagged off the last 6yrs?
...Many cool
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by Carlylepneuma: 4:40pm On May 31, 2021
state governors with flyovers is dt d only project y'all can come up with?
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by imaxdocuments: 4:43pm On May 31, 2021
It looks solid and beautiful

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by juman(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2021
One day I travelled from jalingo through adamawa to gombe.
I saw natural beauty in adamawa.
Beautiful terrain.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by jude33084(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2021
+
helinues:
First flyover in 21st century while Atiku was VO for good 8 years.

Shameful

Shame as in?

Oga Not all cities need fly over.

Not all cities in the US and UK the so called advanced nations have fly over till date?

If your city does not need it and you spend such huge amount from public fund then that is what i call SHAME! undecided

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by BOTTAN4Real: 5:15pm On May 31, 2021
Good job Governor Fintiri. You have carved your name on the marble. Congratulations Adamawa residents

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2021
muykem:
Where are the pictures of the fly over? This one picture doesn't give comprehensive view of the fly over for us to know if the claim is true or false.

Are you blind?
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2021
Coronavirus1:
SHARIA LAW HAS ENTER BENIN CITY EDO STATE ALL SHOP NEAR POLICE STATION IS BEEN CLOSED DOWN DUE TO THE DIRECTIVE FROM IGP WIFE THAT ALL DRINKING SPOT IN BARRACKS SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN MY PEOPLE NIGERIA IS TURNING TO ANOTHER THING THEY ARE TRYING TO CAUSE ANOTHER INSECURITY IN NIGERIA
ONLY TODAY THEY BROUGHT LETTER ASKING ALL SHOP SELLING WHOLE SALE DRINK NEAR POLICE STATION TO CLOSED DOWN AS FROM 1 ST OF JUNE. ALL THIS SHOP IS NOT IN THE BARACK IGP WIFE SHOULD NOT DIPLOMATIC BRING SHARIA TO SOUTHERN NIGERIA IT SHOULD STOP IN KANO STATE WHERE DRINK ARE DESTROYED

Is there no Governor in the State? What about the Local Government Chairman and the council of that region? Why are the politicians in the South so toothless a lot of times.
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by poiZon: 5:30pm On May 31, 2021
farem:

Why should Osinbajo be commissioning flyover.
Why then attack atiku for not buildng flyovers when he was VP...
Was he the vp of adamawa?
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by MightyHand(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2021
What a Country••• Celebrating fly over @21 century... Nigeria will never level up to the smallest Western nations cry cry cry
••
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by salbis(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2021
9jaRealist:

What exactly is the “value” of a flyover in a small city without much traffic congestion?
GULLIBLE Nigerians applauding waste of funds better directed to schools and hospitals. SMH
>
. Anybody can write anything as this is a faceless platform. I know those spots where these flyovers are constructed and I can equally talk about how difficult traffic flow are in these areas. When Kwankwoso wanted to construct flyovers in Kano we heard the same thing and I can equally tell you how relieved commuters are, myself inclusive. If you want to enjoy a shade tomorrow, start planting trees today!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by teebillz: 5:57pm On May 31, 2021
The things that we celebrate in 2021.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by Coronavirus1: 6:02pm On May 31, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Is there no Governor in the State? What about the Local Government Chairman and the council of that region? Why are the politicians in the South so toothless a lot of times.
Many saboteurs in the south
we want Edo state government to speak regarding this issue.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by MoIbrahim: 6:05pm On May 31, 2021
Nonsense! What is flyover?

Is there potable water?
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by basork: 6:16pm On May 31, 2021
Frontail:
So na wetin bring Atiku from Dubai grin grin grin
To commission what he couldn't build for his own state when he was VP for 8 Solid years grin grin grin
Sure Osibanjo has built several in his 6 years in office for Lagos or any other south West state. Gullible followers
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by NairaMaster1(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2021
muykem:
Where are the pictures of the fly over? This one picture doesn't give comprehensive view of the fly over for us to know if the claim is true or false.

Bro it's more real than the picture. We are happy here

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 31, 2021
basork:

Sure Osibanjo has built several in his 6 years in office for Lagos or any other south West state. Gullible followers
.. My comment dey pain you ni undecided
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 6:51pm On May 31, 2021
grin Born and brought up in jimeta and zing (taraba and Adamawa) you're particularly right they might be bigger in sizes but nowhere matched to any eastern region when it comes to development
ZIAZI:

Laughs! I hope you're not making reference to the size, because Adamawa will swallow Enugu and Imo states. If I say Taraba's land mass is like 4 Eastern states, someone here will tag me "onye ara". grin

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by naikeboy(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2021
Hmmmm that's serious
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by humberjade: 7:09pm On May 31, 2021
helinues:

Shameful

He was too busy fighting his then boss, he had no time to attract such to his state
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by MrBONE2(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2021
helinues:

Shameful

grin
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by Lilpen3758: 7:21pm On May 31, 2021
muykem:
nothing like flyover I am in adamawa that thing na trash
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by seangy4konji: 7:41pm On May 31, 2021
and this is achievement...
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by alcaptainero: 8:35pm On May 31, 2021
And Wike already has 9 flyovers to his name in Rivers state.
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by Mcreloaded(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2021
Edo state come and see your mates.

Well sha make we dey use by pass dey do selfie.

Which day Edo state go get fly over
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by robosky02(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2021
Hunchogee:

Which part of my comment is lies pls?

(Akwa Ibom had fly over before rivers state start dreaming about having one.)

This is the lie that is bigger than all the lies L Mohammad has said

There where fly overseas all over port Harcourt even before Akwa ibom was created

Wike only added new once
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by SonofGod231: 9:35pm On May 31, 2021
Gireiboy:

Bring me down mentality of Igbo's! Stop lieing obnoxious fool.
You attend school at all?You can't even spell "lying" Correctly.You are not just a fool but a half baked fool with no brains.Dickhead
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by Ekwuemechidubem: 9:59pm On May 31, 2021
Zooooooooo!!!!!, I know they will be jumping Upandan like a monkey celebrating a failed government, I blame Uk for this mess ups
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by Hunchogee: 11:42pm On May 31, 2021
robosky02:

(Akwa Ibom had fly over before rivers state start dreaming about having one.)

This is the lie that is bigger than all the lies L Mohammad has said

There where fly overseas all over port Harcourt even before Akwa ibom was created

Wike only added new once
Dude you surely don't know the difference between flyover and mill 1 overhead bridge..
Wakeup dude is now river state is building flyover thanks to wike
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by steam74: 5:10am On Jun 01, 2021
See how the governor dey shine teeth like he has accomplished something mind blowing.
Re: Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation by Gireiboy(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2021
SonofGod231:

You attend school at all?You can't even spell "lying" Correctly.You are not just a fool but a half baked fool with no brains.Dickhead

An idiot from a desolate, erosion ravaged lands of ipigs talking about underdevelopment in other regions. Haba! you guys have no sense of shame at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) / Trailer Crashes Into Shops In Lagos (Photos) / COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.