Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Chinmark Partnership To The World - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chinmark Partnership To The World (570 Views)

Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) / Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors / Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinmark Partnership To The World by Blessanniempire: 9:44am On May 31, 2021
Chinmark Group is an international company that has dived into the pool of providing a number of professional services. Through its Fin Africa Partnership portfolio, it has offered partnership opportunities to the general public.
With a minimum of 500k, you can partner with Chinmark Group and earn monthly returns on partnership for a minimum period of 6 months or a maximum period of one year.

We have physical offices in about 11 states together with two at Dubai.
For more enquiries, visit www.chinmarkgroup.com or call 08099000293[b][/b]

Re: Chinmark Partnership To The World by Cunnilingus(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2021
God punish you and that Chinmark
Re: Chinmark Partnership To The World by SirIconR(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2021
Chinmark... Is Here to stay..... Ooh....
All Hail the red King...
All we have, God Gave us

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Partnership To The World by Blessanniempire: 9:54am On May 31, 2021
Cunnilingus:
God punish you and that Chinmark
God forgive you for such a heartless reply to my post
Re: Chinmark Partnership To The World by Blessanniempire: 10:28am On May 31, 2021
thanks. Chinmark is becoming a household name quote author=SirIconR post=102220776]Chinmark... Is Here to stay..... Ooh....
All Hail the red King...
All we have, God Gave us [/quote]
Re: Chinmark Partnership To The World by Incips: 11:36am On May 31, 2021
great post!

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Partnership To The World by Cunnilingus(m): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Blessanniempire:

God forgive you for such a heartless reply to my post

Okay am so sorry �. Truth be told Chinmark is a ponzi. Nigeria is already hard enough people shouldn't lose their money in this hardship. I'm so sorry
Re: Chinmark Partnership To The World by Blessanniempire: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2021
Its ok. I understand that the country is hard, and that alot of people have fall into the hands of scammers. Chinmark is not anything like your assumption. we are not one of those companies that ask you to invest 100k and get 200k within some hours or even days. we show you steps by steps of how your money is use into various servoces that we rendered and how it yield in monthly returns of 3% - 4.5% of your partnership. you can make your findings about chinmark before making any commitment and that's what we tell our prospects always to ensure they make their own background findings and when you are satisfy, you can commence your partnership. www.chinmarkgroup.com.
Cunnilingus:

Okay am so sorry �. Truth be told Chinmark is a ponzi. Nigeria is already hard enough people shouldn't lose their money in this hardship. I'm so sorry
Re: Chinmark Partnership To The World by FFF241: 7:11am On Jun 04, 2021
Human beings, the supposed higher animals. Could it be greed, ignorance or both?

(1) (Reply)

Latest Airdrop Remember Yearn Finance, Don't Miss This. Listing Up To 1000dollar / Founders Of South African Bitcoin Exchange Disappear After $3.6 Billion 'hack / Free Crypto Giveaway For Telegram Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.