Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors (26230 Views)

Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) / Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment / Please Who Has Has Heard And Have Invested In Chinmark Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by AmadiAba: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Money in Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors - Awuzie |

At first, I honestly thought that SEC freezing the accounts was the problem. I found a solution to the SEC problem only to discover that what's in the account can't pay 3 top investors. I came here and said the truth because I promised to be neutral and report only what is true. As soon as I made that post - Chinmark called me and shouted at me.

Shouting at Charles Awuzie? Dude, you were just calling me Dede, Sir etc ... Where did the humility run to? Oh ok, I got it. The usual religious humility.

It then dawned on me that the help they want was to hide the truth and not to solve the problem.
I told him the job of image making is for PR firms. But he should focus on solving the main problem - which is how to pay investors. I told him that once investors are paid, top investors are settled with assets, the people dragging him on social media will naturally calm down. It is the law of life. If you want to put out a fire, don't put your hand in the fire, you will get burnt. Look for the extinguisher - the solution.

I am not a Truth hider... That's something I don't do . I solve problems. And if SEC was the problem, Charles Awuzie would have solved it.

If SEC was the problem, Chinmark knows what to do to unfreeze the accounts. But SEC was a cover up. This is the hard truth.

I called one of his pastor/mentors who asked him to follow my advice and told him that TRUTH WAS LACKING.
At that moment, I made it clear that SEC IS NOT THE PROBLEM.

If there is no money in the accounts then why are we blaming SEC? Could it be that SEC saw the reckless spending and stepped in to halt more expenses which would have driven the accounts to Zero? If Chinmark genuinely wants to solve this problem, he should step DOWN, allow an independent agency to come in. I told him about the process of entering Administration which precedes liquidation.

Why I Didn't Support the Debt Funders story....

Which Debt funder or equity funder will give a Brand so much money for a bad name and little financial strength?

Only a criminal funder with questionable money will do such. I'm in business. I am an investor. I know what I am saying.
Business funding is not charity. Nobody will throw in Billions into a brand that has lost marketability.
These funders should be named. But if they continue to be nameless, then only a fool will choose the option of a nameless Funder. What if there is no funder and it's just a strategy to calm the fire? And moreover, I also know from experience that it takes a very long time to secure such huge fundings.

I promised to be neutral in this case - this means that I will stand for what is TRUE, FAIR AND JUST.

To achieve this, I refused to recommend any service provider to either CHINMARK or the investors. I won't recommend any liquidator, lawyer or whatever so it won't be that Charles wants something out of this.

I want JUSTICE. I am a Nigerian who is ashamed of his nation. Fraud has cost me millions of dollars. I won't watch fraud of any kind happen and I refuse to do something. This is about RESPONSIBILITY... This is about Leadership. Nothing else attached.

At this point, some well meaning Nigerians have stepped in. Some top Nigerians wants to use this case to end the evil of financial recklessness in our land. Let's wait and see what happens next.

Pastor Charles Awuzie

https://igberetvnews.com/1416832/secs-problem-amount-chinmarks-frozen-account-cant-pay-3-top-investors-awuzie/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by helinues: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2022
When new investing scheme come now, na this same people wey no want make we hear words now go still fall for them.

You people should stop looking for an overnight fortune. Only few selected people are chosen for that like those scamming you all in the name.of investing

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by heniford2: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2022
When the brought there proposal for me to invest my mum was with the option is a good business just give it a try with 10mil and watch our pastor is even in it so i trust them,chia! Thank God i no gree i was having double mind. anything pastor or Rev market just know is not safe to invest

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by carl90(m): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Is this Chinmark company registered with SEC in the first place? Why do Nigerians keep on making the same mistake when it comes to investing? If you have excess money,go invest in the stock exchange or the real estate. Make we hear word abeg !

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Nbotee(m): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2022
There is no way anyone will tell me these guys don't collude with SEC..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by helinues: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Nbotee:
There is no way anyone will tell me these guys don't collude with SEC..

They always have insider in SEC. Sometimes temporary registration with them then fish them out during auditing..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Nbotee(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

They always have insider in SEC. Sometimes temporary registration with them then fish them out during auditing..

Becos pattern is now so obvious. Despite all the previous and numerous ones that have come and gone in the past, more still com and have their way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by helinues: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Nbotee:

Becos pattern is now so obvious. Despite all the previous and numerous ones that have come and gone in the past, more still com and have their way

Some Nigerians themselves are greedy..

I remember back then we first started hustling after school, 2 of my friends got some contracts and decided to invest the money instead of spending it. Infact, it was a pastor who introduced them to stock exchange .

They invested heavily hoping in years to come, they would be more rich after like years when things no go as planned, make Dem sell part of shares to package one or two things oo, the pastor started coming up with story. Infact all the shares certificate are fake. Money gone like that.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by SwayG: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2022
I don't know why I commented.
The thread doesn't interest me. So I'm selling this comment space to Bianca

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by almsofgold: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2022
A fool and his money are soon parted. Greed is the bane of many Nigerians. They will ever learn. I feel no iota of pity for the investors whatsoever. Another day, another investment, another premium tear. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by falcon01: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Mcheew
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by tutudesz: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2022
How can people be so stupid undecided
You were fortunate to have investors in your business and you threw it away because of greediness undecided
People are busy looking for investors up and down

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Johnbosco77(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Are u chinmarked?

Rubbish...
Always disturbing us on Facebook...

Now no more dancing and Facebooking ...

Rubbish....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by bouncin04(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2022
angry
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Antoeni(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Wahala Be Like "Kpokpogiri"
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by letitrainnow(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Top investor

1 Like

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by PIPPROF(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Make una learn how to trade or save in usdt

Do any of the following

Open a binance crypto account
Get a mentor for guidance
Buy coins with potential and keep

2 you can use automated trading exchnages if you cant trade and earn gradually

3. Change your naira to usdt and save on binance or kucoin better than keeping depreciating naira

4. You can buy propert6 and keep of you dont have immediate use for the millions

Note any naira investment paying 15 to 20% per annum is not an investment but ignorance, cause inflation does not favour long term naira invesgments

Avoid all these facebook and pastor led investments companies. They always have story after a while

Avoid agri tech scams
Forex and crypto investment scams (DIY)

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by saintkel(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2022
I am not just understanding dis narrative

2 Likes

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Omoluabi16(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2022
But I am chinmarked grin Na so Amanda chisom dey pepper us that last year with her trip to Maldives and Dubai. Now yawa don gas. Most of the companies are now even designed to last. I wonder why people with a God given brain go dey follow influenzas up and down like lap dog. Most na reloaded MMM. More to follow soon..

All we have, God gave us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by WebSurfer(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2022
grin
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Antoeni(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Nigerians With Their Greed And Huge Appitite to Make Fast Money Will Always Land Them in Trouble, After The Huge Losses Nigerians Suffered After MMM Crashed, No Lesson Learnt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Rubyjade: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2022
let me say prestisibly, that's as quickly as possible

That the only thing working in Nigeria is corruption, as a result every other sector won't work because of this

Religion in Nigeria is just another branch of corruption in the country... and its regrettable lugubrious that a vast majority of Nigerians have been brainwashed to believe Religion is the only answer to Nigeria problem

waiting for Nigeria to get better without dividing the country is like filling a basket with water and expecting it to get filled up soon

There's no unity in the country and i don't see how we can achieve anything better with the way things are, because we are more divided against each other more than ever before, and a nation divided amongst itself cannot achieve anything

my humble opinion though...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by xpressionx(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Is he there banker?
Why is this sounding like witch-hunt?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Kobicove(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2022
The man has already frittered away all the money undecided
Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by pacino26(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2022
This is what happens when you take money from people and promise ridiculous interests and ROI.

Even banks and other sane business enterprises who are traded in stocks don’t pay that much. Oh I forgot about the flamboyant stuffs they acquire in the name of promoting the brand.

I bet he has been paying tithes too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by ibechris(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2022
The day I met their marketers some where in Abuja,I was almost convinced but Las Las,i told my friend whom I was with not to invest.

That alone must have saved him...I was some how in doubt,hence my advice that very day.

See as many people used their hand go buy wahala.

Kai.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by rex21: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Most of the make money scheme you see online are fallacious, deceitful and injurious. From petty investment scam like this to agric-tech scam, forex scam, ponzi scams, network/affiliate marketing scam and even the most recent crypto currency scam. Some of them are real and will generate money for you, but the scam is more than the legit.
Make una use una sense o. Format nor dey finish o. Mugu fall for guy man to chop, Dont be that mugu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors by Mekanus(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Nigerians never learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MBA Forex Changes Maturity / Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions / Zinox Acquires Konga In Landmark Industry Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.