Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State (2272 Views)

Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians / Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra / Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:02am On May 31, 2021
Ever busy roads are now empty

Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2021
Honor to our heroes, pictures from great city of Onitsha and sub will trickle down soon to know their compliance

more from Awka

Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by psucc(m): 10:06am On May 31, 2021
Who tells you the Igbos do not want Biafra?

This is just a confirmation that the agitation for Biafra is far from just mere wishes.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by Vyzz: 10:06am On May 31, 2021
cool

The truth is IPOB ordered the sit at home...

But FG is enforcing it via the Nigerian army

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2021
Vyzz:
cool

The truth is IPOB ordered the sit at home...

But FG is enforcing it via the Nigerian army
No be today FG they enforce Army in Southeast we are not cowards

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2021
grin hmm
Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by IJOBA11: 10:17am On May 31, 2021
ON A SERIOUS NOTE, HOW DO YOU EXPECT MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS TO LEAVE AS ONE IN ONE COUNTRY.

DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY NOW LET YORUBA MUSLIMS AND THEIR FULANI BRETHREN LEAVE IN PEACE, ALL SOUTHERN MUSLIMS SHOULD RELOCATE TO NORTH WHILE NORTHERN CHRISTIANS SHOULD RELOCATE DOWN SOUTH.

WITH THIS, OUR PROBLEM AS A NATION WILL BE 97.9 PERCENT SOLVED

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by ThinkSmarter: 10:20am On May 31, 2021
99.9% of Igbos are sympathetic to this BIAFRA CAUSE.
Imagine no radio house announced the sit at home.
No one was threatened to stay back home.
No biafra police,militia or army to enforce the stay at home order.
Yet, everyone obeyed 100%
BIAFRA=IGBO FREEDOM.
Biafra is a hope that must be kept alive.

Modified*
I can see Soludo's bill boards all over Anambra towns, the Anambra state govt adopted sucessor.
My advice to Soludo is to embark on intensive urban renewal.
Towns like Nnewi, Ekwulobia, Umunze need double lane in atleast 2km stretches from the town centres in all the roads connected to the round abouts.
Nnobi jnc need over head bridge(s)
From that Nnobi jnc to Amaokpala atleast need double lane.
I know this development will lead to removal of some properties along the roads affected.
But we need to make sacfrices today for our future gains.
Central markets wil be built to accomodate the displaced street traders.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by Idiko1: 10:21am On May 31, 2021
Anybody who says Igbo do not want Biafra or Republic of Igbo land is a basement dunce.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by Hisxellency: 10:22am On May 31, 2021
A
Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by Built2last: 10:46am On May 31, 2021
Them go hear word

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2021
Busy market in Awka (Eke Awka) deserted

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by MrSamsung(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2021
See level of compliance and obedience.

If to say there is anything called BETTING or GAMBLING ON THE FUTURE OF A NATION, then I can bet with my very self that the Igbos and their country Biafra would be the first and most advanced country on the African continent, thereby producing great sons and daughters for Africa's prestige.

They have it in their spirit(the spirit of achieving), it's just that they are being caged in this goddamm contraption called country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by Hardfacts234(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2021
Nice One!

100% Compliance
Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by iaamxavier(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2021
Gosh! Why not plant aesthetic grasses to cover the red earth and close the drainages, who are these civil engineers that designs our road/environment. Pls ANSG need to plant aesthetic trees na� The place looks like an eyesore even with the nice houses surrounding the area

Also they need to enforce people to tar their lawns or field it

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by Built2last: 11:20am On May 31, 2021
Loud
Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by SLAP44: 11:23am On May 31, 2021
iaamxavier:
Gosh! Why not plant aesthetic grasses to cover the red earth and close the drainages, who are these civil engineers that designs our road/environment. Pls ANSG need to plant aesthetic trees na� The place looks like an eyesore even with the nice houses surrounding the area

Also they need to enforce people to tar their lawns or field it

Show us You Own state Or sharrap!
Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by okpurukata(f): 11:25am On May 31, 2021
Port Harcourt surprisingly is mainly deserted too. Most roads are free as traffic is very light. Mile 1 and Mile 3 markets are basically empty.
Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:

he's right. The terrain looks too muddy for an urban area.
Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by iaamxavier(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:

Ode I'm from anambra state, and you don't expect me to close eyes to all this.
Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by SLAP44: 3:22pm On May 31, 2021
iaamxavier:

Ode I'm from anambra state, and you don't expect me to close eyes to all this.

And I am a Red Indian from Texas grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 31, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by iaamxavier(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:

And I am a Red Indian from Texas grin

That one concern your papa
Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by Fahdiga(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2021
We have spoken loud and clear
Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by raker300: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2021
Look like beautiful the environment is.

Cruising thru the east is an oasis compared to the rest of Nigeria.

Outside east lies a hamlet of desolation.

Excluding some parts of Lagos and Abuja, no other region measures up to eastern Nigeria in development.

Trust me, I’ve travelled a lot
Re: Biafra Day: More Pictures From Awka Anambra State by raker300: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2021
Look like beautiful the environment is.

Cruising thru the east is an oasis compared to the rest of Nigeria.

Outside east lies a hamlet of desolation.

Excluding some parts of Lagos and Abuja, no other region measures up to eastern Nigeria in development.

Trust me, I’ve travelled a lot..

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Is Fayose Mocking Obasanjo? / What Is The Solution To Jos Crisis? / ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.