Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Some Part Of River State Comply With Biafra Day Sit At Home Order - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Part Of River State Comply With Biafra Day Sit At Home Order - Pics (3305 Views)

Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians / AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Part Of River State Comply With Biafra Day Sit At Home Order - Pics by Graysons: 1:50pm On May 31, 2021
Zooposki:
Damn. Rivers state is a shithole state. See how dirty it is.
Well Oyigbo is neglected area,you don't expect a neglected place to look like Dubai do You?

3 Likes

Re: Some Part Of River State Comply With Biafra Day Sit At Home Order - Pics by SaintBishop: 1:54pm On May 31, 2021
okpurukata:
Most roads in Port Harcourt today was deserted. Inspite of the construction going on I drove within 20mins to Mile 1 from artillery, this journey usually takes close to 1hr during early morning rush hour.
Most shops in mile 1, mile 3 and Diobu, even other parts of the town were locked.
Some have started opening up this afternoon though.
There was a bomb explosion in my mile3 market this morning, that was why people didn't open their shops on time. undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Part Of River State Comply With Biafra Day Sit At Home Order - Pics by BiafIntel: 2:01pm On May 31, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

grin

This is me in Oyigbo breaking the Biafra sit at home Nnamdi Kanu cannot threaten all Igbos with his unknown gunmen grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJJTBpKaqY8

Nnamdi Kanu said his unknown gunmen will come out today and fight with soldiers we should stay indoors to avoid stray bullet. This is just a ploy to put fear in people and then claim his instructions were obeyed grin
This is not even nigeria. This is Doula Cameroon and I know that area.

3 Likes

Re: Some Part Of River State Comply With Biafra Day Sit At Home Order - Pics by okpurukata(f): 2:11pm On May 31, 2021
SaintBishop:
There was a bomb explosion in my mile3 market this morning, that was why people didn't open their shops on time. undecided

I drove through stadium road, through Elekahia and garrison to Mile 1. It was all deserted. Not the bomb thing.

2 Likes

Re: Some Part Of River State Comply With Biafra Day Sit At Home Order - Pics by EmekaA125(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2021
God bless Ndigbo.
God bless our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Part Of River State Comply With Biafra Day Sit At Home Order - Pics by SaintBishop: 2:27pm On May 31, 2021
okpurukata:

I drove through stadium road, through Elekahia and garrison to Mile 1. It was all deserted. Not the bomb thing.
Lies Garrison was not deserted, i was in Garrison this morning and the place was jam pack with people doing their business as usual. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Part Of River State Comply With Biafra Day Sit At Home Order - Pics by kingbee90: 3:18pm On May 31, 2021
Bluntguy:
Igweocha you mean?

It's port Harcourt & not igweocha
That's why wike will continue killing you people.
Re: Some Part Of River State Comply With Biafra Day Sit At Home Order - Pics by seborrhic: 3:31pm On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:
This is early morning picture. See the guy in green shirt below with a broom. He's obviously preparing to open his shop for business. Propaganda failed.
I hate liars with passion.
Why try to be mischievous with early morning pictures?
The Op should be banned till 2024 at least.

1 Like

Re: Some Part Of River State Comply With Biafra Day Sit At Home Order - Pics by ogbuefi677(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

grin

This is me in Oyigbo breaking the Biafra sit at home Nnamdi Kanu cannot threaten all Igbos with his unknown gunmen grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJJTBpKaqY8

Nnamdi Kanu said his unknown gunmen will come out today and fight with soldiers we should stay indoors to avoid stray bullet. This is just a ploy to put fear in people and then claim his instructions were obeyed grin
You claim you're person in the video who is saying "I am in OBIGBO".
But you wrote it as "Oyigbo".
Anti-Igbo propaganda will not build a house for your mother in the village oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Tinubu's Supporters In Rivers State / The Political Sophistication Of The Yoruba Is Light Years Ahead - Reno Omokri / See What APC Scheming, I Thought It Was Just A Rumour By Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.