Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

>> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section (18950 Views)

*****HOLD YOUR BREATH LADIES & GENTS, Latest Pics Of Mr Nigeria 2009***** / Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 / 600 Post Or More By January 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
Is this when one registered or when one started posting 'Cause i carelessly registered and forgot nairaland. only to bump into the site again and started posting this year.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
babyosisi: Waiting for a serious taker on my challenge. cool cool cool
Who has the guts ?

PS
For people sending me emails,If it is about this topic,that box was opened in 2006 and I cannot access it
Say whatever you need to say here
When you folks were opening teeth and. talking behind my back including the trash someone wrote on the Igbo thread spreading the same lies, I chose to ignore, because i was on an NL sabbatical but now I am here live and direct.
Una no fit talk again?
Mouth don do una shut up?
My challenge still dey open
Abeg name names! Dont give me the impression you are scared or a coward. If ever you have seen my moniker or ifyalways' or Ileke's or centje's or any other for that matter discuss/gossip about yours, abeg say it here! Stop the random talk
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
Chintua: BABEELOVE too! cool

4 solid years on NL with over 70,000 posts and over 100 monikers. Yet to phock one single peh-nis on this sweeeeet website. God where did I go wrong? cry

Where are the "cowardly, WOR-WOR, un-phockable", (h)-enemies?  wink
Una don taya? grin

Abi the IKEBE don MAZZZMARRRRIZZZZE una to a permanent condition of everlasting SHATTTAP? tongue

Mu he he he he he

I am bored o!
I need a gooooood fight. kiss
Any other bold and or BOGUS polymonikering, cyber riff-raff? tongue

Oh Jes O!
Still very much alive.
Undisputed heavy-weight champion of cyber world.  cool
One-Woman-Gang!
Mwaaaaaah.

Una don do una worst finish? grin

Mu he he he he

My "heavenly" feelings are as PAWAFOO as eva!

Diarrrrris pawa and diarrrrris SUPA PAWA.

Still the same today, yesterday and foreva!!!! kiss

If you smasha ma car, I basha ya UGLY face. kiss

Off to Nigeria. cool
lmao!!! Go back to that militia,its a better handle for you.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Callotti: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
centje: lmao!!! Go back to that militia,its a better handle for you.

ANY BARRY CALL MY NAME? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ58TVYNFro

Noooooooooooooooooo. . . MILITIA WAS TOO GENTLE!
I prefer Almondjoy or Callotti De HALLOTTI! cool

OR BLAZZZZAY! Don't even remember the password to MILITIA and I ain't innerestid!. . . .LIFE AIN'T THAT BORING! wink

Na wah. . . . Just barely 3 weeks left to the end of the year. . . people still get time to make wahala. . . .

Recession is a 'bytch'. . . .aka BROKE WEATHER! Mu he he he he he

Time for sweeeeeeeet 'vacation' jare! cool

2013. . . WE CLAIM YOU!

Despite the efforts of the cyber riff-raffs. . . . I DEY KAMKPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! cool

*back to wrapping my uncouNtable XMAS presents jare. . . just looking to see who call my name* cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okL-wzYT-LU
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by tpia1: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
The person ranting here should post links to whatever her knickers are in a twist about, and spare some of us the trouble of going through pages and pages in order to have a clue what is getting her goose now.

Geez, some folks would be nonentities without nl, seun and his team should start issuing visas for the place already.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by freakcin: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2012
*Subscribing*

1 Like

Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
Callotti:

ANY BARRY CALL MY NAME? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ58TVYNFro

Noooooooooooooooooo. . . MILITIA WAS TOO GENTLE!
I prefer Almondjoy or Callotti De HALLOTTI! cool

OR BLAZZZZAY! Don't even remember the password to MILITIA and I ain't innerestid!. . . .LIFE AIN'T THAT BORING! wink

Na wah. . . . Just barely 3 weeks left to the end of the year. . . people still get time to make wahala. . . .

Recession is a 'bytch'. . . .aka BROKE WEATHER! Mu he he he he he

Time for sweeeeeeeet 'vacation' jare! cool

2013. . . WE CLAIM YOU!

Despite the efforts of the cyber riff-raffs. . . . I DEY KAMKPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! cool

*back to wrapping my uncouNtable XMAS presents jare. . . just looking to see who call my name* cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okL-wzYT-LU
hmmmm...raz militia..cute calloti..sexy halloti...all the tèè...hope to get some xmas gift from ya!!
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Callotti: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
centje: hmmmm...raz militia..cute calloti..sexy halloti...all the tèè...hope to get some xmas gift from ya!!

Arrrrrrrrrgh! Nor let e badi belle and e jolosi catch you dey 'brrrrrag my swwwwwag' o! shocked
Dem go quench gaaaaaan!
I don wrap gifts finish o!
YOU ARE ONE WEEK TOO LATE! kiss
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
Callotti:

Arrrrrrrrrgh! Nor let e badi belle and e jolosi catch you dey 'brrrrrag my swwwwwag' o! shocked
Dem go quench gaaaaaan!
I don wrap gifts finish o!
YOU ARE ONE WEEK TOO LATE! kiss
arrh!! Na wa o! Ok...wrap the kisses send me,i fit manage am cheesy
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Callotti: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
centje: arrh!! Na wa o! Ok...wrap the kisses send me,i fit manage am cheesy

. . . Sending you my best CHRISTMAS SONG. . . .FROM THE BEAUTIFUL TENNEESEE. . . . .Have a safe and pleasant one! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qG8oZjwx2U
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nuzo1(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2013
Na waoh!

So Almondjoy na calloti? shocked cry

She comes with a lot of baggage but at least she's not faceless. Hence why I have issues with some faceless people who question her agbero nyash sometimes.

@all

Make una leave Osisi/nwndu alone o angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Glo New Yakata Plan: All You Need To Know / Tipper Crushes Boy Dead In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / The Story Of OYENUSI, THE Notorious Nigerian Arm Robber [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.