Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) (94064 Views)

Compare This Burna Boy And Sowore Pictures - You Decided / Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). / Breaking! Adamawa Gladiators To Mobilise 1million Votes For Sowore. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2021
fergie001:

Please stop grin grin grin

Na female sha. She was formerly Adamawa PPRO (then an ASP) before she was hurriedly transferred to the FCT after ......

Sigh...

Seriously now... Is there a reason most good looking people avoid the security agencies especially Police?!! Or is being "bad looking" a key prerequisite for selection?!!....

Or does the pathetic and corrupt nature of the damn job turn them from 'angels' to 'demons'?!!

I kid you not, a good and clean looking Nigerian Police Officer is rarer than falling snow in the heart of the Sahara. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 31, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Sowore??

The same Afonja man who campaigned for that lifeless cow from Daura.

By the time their Fulani masters finished with them... IDP camp in Benin republic won't contain them

Sowore is standing up to his mistake of endorsing the present government, where is Soyinka and the rest of the other people that also endorsed the government on us? Why can't they join Sowore at least?

2 Likes

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by godlessmind: 4:53pm On May 31, 2021
oshozondii:
JUST IN: Meet Altine Daniel, Police Officer that allegedly shot Sowore

This is the female officer that shot Sowore in Abuja her name is Hyelhira Altine Daniel . phone number: 08035139822
https://twitter.com/ogbostephen/status/1399316542161133570?s=19

See her wicked face grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1399294935623520263
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by eebraa(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2021
U no even sabi script movie. Sowore mumu sha
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2021
Oh, What An Handsome Man! So Na Man Shoot Am hmmmm.

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Akpuobi1: 4:55pm On May 31, 2021
IS THIS A WOMAN grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by fergie001: 4:55pm On May 31, 2021
Angelfrost:

Sigh...

Seriously now... Is there a reason most good looking people avoid the security agencies especially Police?!! Or is being "bad looking" a key prerequisite for selection?!!....

Or does the pathetic and corrupt nature of the damn job turn them from 'angels' to 'demons'?!!

I kid you not, a good and clean looking Nigerian Police Officer is rarer than falling snow in the heart of the Sahara. undecided

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by foreshore(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2021
oshozondii:

This is the female officer that shot Sowore in Abuja her name is Hyelhira Altine Daniel . phone number: 08035139822

See as she ugly like man

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Ournolly: 4:56pm On May 31, 2021
He is not a woman, she is just an angry man.
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:57pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Arrow144(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2021
houseontherock:
Where is the female officer? Is this her husband? undecided
Lol.. dont you know most of the female officers look like men can't you see her strong face
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by hokafor(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2021
Even in physical combat that man can beat up swore. I can only believe that she is a woman if I see her Stark naked

1 Like

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by shegzydave(m): 4:59pm On May 31, 2021
Let her be declared wanted by the SOWORE group or find her and kill her or trace her house they shoukd go and kill her children

1 Like

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 31, 2021
If i say i understand na lie o.
Is this a man or woman?
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Price3(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2021
grin grin grin
I no understand o
Sebastine1994:
They said a female officer, why are you showing us a male photo...
Don't tell us the person in the photo is a woman
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Stevewonder004(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2021
With the whole comments that am seeing here, the woman will end up commiting sucide in the coming days.
That i have forseen.
Inscribe it.

1 Like

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Price3(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2021
grin grin grin
Ournolly:
He is not a woman, she is just an angry man.

1 Like

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by ccollins(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2021
Shedrack777:
just one bullet and he's complaining. what if he was shot 17 bullets? nonsense
the gun power is nothing but evil and a loss n sorrow to any humane society
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by PhilipReigns(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2021
oshozondii:

This is CSP (eagle and one star) rank not ACP (beavers of federation). There's a big difference.

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Torosk1(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2021
Milf grin grin grin grin
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Akpuobi1: 5:08pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by doctorsage: 5:08pm On May 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Where is the female officer? Is this her husband?

Lol. Why are nairalanders so sick?! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2021
helinues:

grin
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by olisaEze(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2021
Looks like a hardened male criminal
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 5:09pm On May 31, 2021
Such a fugly, bloodthirsty, transgendered!
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by walyx(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Where is the female officer? Is this her husband?

lmao.. u no well oo.. is she not bearriful ni?

1 Like

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by ediko5(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Sowore??

The same Afonja man who campaigned for that lifeless cow from Daura.

By the time their Fulani masters finished with them... IDP camp in Benin republic won't contain them

How about father Mbaka you guys are now praising.
N/B : I'm not and can never be a fan of sowore and the lifeless Daura man
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Femeto: 5:11pm On May 31, 2021
Police na wa o.
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by princewarri1985: 5:11pm On May 31, 2021
A man being shot in the ass by a female cop is kind of real funny hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Ishilove: 5:11pm On May 31, 2021
LadySarah:

Permit me to laff.�
Ezigbo Dudette.

Reminds me of my superior that the police officer wife kept assaulting until man ran away.
Some women are physically stronger than men grin
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by bjtinz: 5:11pm On May 31, 2021
Comments tho. . . embarassed

But seriously I think she deliberately made herself look more masculine. Notice the toned arms, low cut hair, lack of earings.

In fact I suspect she's not wearing a bra to make her chest look flatter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS / "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.