Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) (94079 Views)

Compare This Burna Boy And Sowore Pictures - You Decided / Breaking! Alliance For Democracy Party (AD) Stepped Down For Sowore (pictures). / Breaking! Adamawa Gladiators To Mobilise 1million Votes For Sowore. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by donnie(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2021
She is more manly than the present shoot-at-sight police chief
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by spencekat(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:
Is this a female? Damn!!!! cool

Can a real man climb this one without closing his eyes?
grin
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2021
SHE LOOKS LIKE A TOMBOY !

This one na EGBE WEDGER !
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by KoshCAD: 5:14pm On May 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:
They said a female officer, why are you showing us a male photo...
Don't tell us the person in the photo is a woman

Where is the female officer? Is this her husband?

Are you sure this is a woman?
I wonder too o.

1 Like

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 5:15pm On May 31, 2021
Sowore you sure say, you recognize the pesin wey shoot you? This one na MAN ooo.
Na your prick be dat for ground?
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by biafranrealson: 5:15pm On May 31, 2021
this na man nah
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by olatade(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2021
Na man abi woman

I'm genuinely confused
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by realstars: 5:18pm On May 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Too many questions, only Buhari have the answer.
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:19pm On May 31, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Sowore??

The same Afonja man who campaigned for that lifeless cow from Daura.

By the time their Fulani masters finished with them... IDP camp in Benin republic won't contain them

Hahahaha
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:

lol... this is funny

1 Like

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 5:21pm On May 31, 2021
This one fit deal with sowore hands down in a physical combat

1 Like

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by rhektor(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2021
oshozondii:
JUST IN: Meet Altine Daniel, Police Officer that allegedly shot Sowore

This is the female officer that shot Sowore in Abuja her name is Hyelhira Altine Daniel . phone number: 08035139822
https://twitter.com/ogbostephen/status/1399316542161133570?s=19

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1399294935623520263

What is wrong with nairaland mods these days sef? undecided
One "werey" will see things on twitter bring it to nairaland and another mumu mod will push it to front page.
Mtchewwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by TAglobe(f): 5:28pm On May 31, 2021
I know the woman she's from Garkida in Gombi local government Adamawa state

1 Like

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by ZooOga: 5:30pm On May 31, 2021
I saw a video clip of the incident earlier. I didn't see the policewoman or any police with weapons trained on Mr. Sowore..

Please watch the video well, Sowore and his friends simply acted a script. Concentrate on the man in white and Sowore.

https://twitter.com/UmaruSuleiman/status/1399316658599124999
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Flamees(m): 5:32pm On May 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Is this her husband?

grin

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Flamees(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2021
gonkin:

Does this one have a vagina? U gotta be gay to have sex with someone like this. Damn fogly

1 Like

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by baddosky1: 5:39pm On May 31, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Maybe she toast Sowore and e no gree for am. Add "Graphic pictures" abeg. Her face alone na full horror movie. Dunno if she did the crime or not but, she deserves to be punished. How can someone be walking around and terrorising citizens with a face like that! Sowore must revenge, getting shot by someone as ugly as this is unacceptable.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by SavageResponse(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2021
bjtinz:
Comments tho. . . embarassed

But seriously I think she deliberately made herself look more masculine. Notice the toned arms, low cut hair, lack of earings.

In fact I suspect she's not wearing a bra to make her chest look flatter

With or without bra the chest is already flat, that is if you people are sure this is a female grin
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by DSC7: 5:46pm On May 31, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Maybe she toast Sowore and e no gree for am. Add "Graphic pictures" abeg. Her face alone na full horror movie. Dunno if she did the crime or not but, she deserves to be punished. How can someone be walking around and terrorising citizens with a face like that! Sowore must revenge, getting shot by someone as ugly as this is unacceptable.

Her face neutralized sowore jazzzzzz.....

Wahala jam kasala....... grin
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by zoghys: 5:47pm On May 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Is this her husband?

Guy abeg abeg, no kill me with laughter oooo. Anyways, nice one sha.
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by kechywillz(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2021
How can u say this is a woman,
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by bjtinz: 5:51pm On May 31, 2021
TAglobe:
I know the woman she's from Garkida in Gombi local government Adamawa state

Really? I was thinking somewhere south-south, Bayelsa or Rivers. They are the ones that bear those kinds of names - 'Altine Hyelhira'
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by ThuGGeR147: 5:54pm On May 31, 2021
Holyy moly, na woooman be this
It's finished mehnnnn... Damn niggurrrr shocked shocked
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Elbinawi: 5:55pm On May 31, 2021
UNVEILED: CSP Daniel, Notorious Ex-SARS Officer Who Shot Sowore, Supervised Killing Of Shi'ite Members, Tear-gassed Charly Boy | Sahara Reporters

Mee:

This wicked Police woman, CSP Altine Hyelhira Daniel, was the one that shot prominent Activist and leader of the #RevolutionNow Movement, Omoleye Sowore, in a protest rally today in Abuja.

This notorious police woman has murdered dozens of peaceful Free Sheikh Zakzaky protesters in Abuja. She tortured some of them to death. A very wicked and evil woman.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by neighbourhud: 6:00pm On May 31, 2021
They say police woman, why are you implicating this innocent police man by uploading his picture?

O wrong now
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by juman(m): 6:03pm On May 31, 2021
This is joke or what.
The photo is man.
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 6:03pm On May 31, 2021
Abeg this one na man with kondo olopa na!
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Killermamba: 6:03pm On May 31, 2021
oshozondii:
JUST IN: Meet Altine Daniel, Police Officer that allegedly shot Sowore

This is the female officer that shot Sowore in Abuja her name is Hyelhira Altine Daniel . phone number: 08035139822
https://twitter.com/ogbostephen/status/1399316542161133570?s=19
Na transgender? She nor be like woman at all

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1399294935623520263
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by juman(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2021
The police action is condemned.
Re: Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) by Judybash93(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2021
I had to read it twice to confirm if my eyes weren't deceiving me... That's a woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS / "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.