Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k (5786 Views)

Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / A Nairalander Needs Advice On Which Country To Relocate To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Ablemax(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Cousin9999:

I don't have specifics for you, bro. But check out offshore oil and mining camp jobs. Only look at one in or around the US and Canada, or through American and Canadian firms. I hope you find a good opportunity.

Okay thanks
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by clemsclef: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin grin grin u don here of the country called Boronu shocked that place madooooo con navigate to maiduguri with a lot of tourest site try enter sambisa forest visit Boko Haram centre fot. Hahahaha u no go wan comot. Ur 100k go remain change self grin grin grin
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by MERCHANDISER: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2021
Hendrix50:
grin
Even if na to go and take pictures grin
Abidjan(African Paris) 50k going, 50k coming back.
Just carry small provision that will sustain you.
When u get there,find any church wey u go dey pass the night.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by castiello(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2021
You can enjoy a nice tourism to sambiza forest I bet you will be treated fine with lots of boko ladies
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Hendrix50: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
Abidjan(African Paris) 50k going, 50k coming back.
Just carry small provision that will sustain you.
When u get there,find any church wey u go dey pass the night.
I no need Africa I need oyibo country
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Hendrix50: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2021
castiello:
You can enjoy a nice tourism to sambiza forest I bet you will be treated fine with lots of boko ladies
Hahaha I love that idea but I don't need an African country I need white people (oyibo)
Who knows maybe from snapping picture I will make alot of white friends
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Johnk110: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2021
What if I don't have a passport, can I follow same route?
igbosoupkitchen:

Mile 2 to badagry 500 naira
Badagry to seme border okada 1000naira
U can even get ur passport stamped inside immigration for 2000
Yello card 500naira
From seme to aflao 15000cfa/naira
U fit still stamp your passport for lakorji e no pass 5000cfa/naira
Then aflao to tudu or açcra 50cedis using intercity bus
To settle ghana immigration 200cedis = 20,000

Brother if you follow me wella u go see say that 100k don carry u enter 3 countries.....

And gues what, you can even go further to abidjan.. grin grin

U go see plenty beach to snap from cotonou to togo, u fit drop take picture and continue ""wen u update ur status just type- [i]miami beach things" [/i]
person wey no believe make him travel go confirm

When u finish,please use that same route come back and your 100k don serve u wella..

Make sure u wear white singlet in miami grin grin
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by toyinakin(f): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2021
Hendrix50:
I don't need Africa grin

With 100 k u go reach Canada
Just bribe the fight attendent and the baggage guy 90 k make them put you inside traveling bag for cargo space where luggage dey.
use 2 k buy water,gala and co. Before u know it gbam u don reach Canada.
Ur remaining change 3 k hold m incase . miscellaneous money

1 Like

Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Hendrix50: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2021
toyinakin:

Just bribe the fight attendent and the baggage guy 90 k make them put you inside traveling bag for cargo space where luggage dey.
Omo you are the one that bring out good idea
But what if scanning the luggages and they found someone do you know that from 100k budget you will end up 100 years in prison cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Helkayklassic(m): 4:07am On Jun 03, 2021
toyinakin:

Let’s assume God help him and he was not detected here in Nigeria (which is highly very impossible), how will he enter Canada? Wetin e go tell them for POE?

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by mikky001: 6:34am On Jun 03, 2021
What if you have like #500k?
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Sirconnect: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2021
Hendrix50:
Haha why blaming weed I don't even smoke
You are a commedian
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Hendrix50: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2021
mikky001:
What if you have like #500k?
100k sir
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by iykejohnson(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Cousin9999:
If you're willing to work in remote places and harsh environments, you can probably go to Canada or the US under contract work with one of their companies. They'll typically give you food and housing, so most of your earnings sit in your bank account.
Good day Bro, I am actually interested on this you said. But how do I go about it?
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Bifwoli: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hendrix50:

I no need Africa I need oyibo country

Stay there and fix Africa to be livable /attractive. Afterall those Oyibo people came found jungle ,no schools,roads or ports and built Cape Town for you to be the glimmering lovable world class city it is today.Cape Town is de facto Oyibo country with high quality of life in Africa like it or not.
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Cousin9999: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
iykejohnson:

Good day Bro, I am actually interested on this you said. But how do I go about it?

I can't point you to any specific companies. Search for "mining camp" and "offshore oil" jobs. Do your research on the company and/or contractor. Be prepared to work very hard and endure challenging conditions. But also know that you can make good money and open up options for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Holluwahgbenga(m): 12:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Only to get international passport in Nigeria now you don spend about 85k.... Saying this from experience
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Hendrix50: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Holluwahgbenga:
Only to get international passport in Nigeria now you don spend about 85k.... Saying this from experience
Not true
Well I heard from next month we can only apply online and pay online and wait 2 weeks to 3 weeks to be call for interview
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Hendrix50: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Okay now I will add up 50k to make it 150k
Tell me which European countries or Asia
I can travel to with 150k
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by AfonjaBoston: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Go to my Babalawo for Epe inside bush
He will charge you 50k for afose

Once you have finished the ritual it will take 7 days.

Go to US embassy just tell them you want to go to Amelica they will give you discount and tell you to apply for 10 taosan.
Then go to Delta Airways use the juju tell them say you want ticket they will charge you another 10 taosan

So that's 70 taosan.
You have 30k changi

When you reach Amelica tell the border officer you are here to stay he will stamp you in for 20years.

Mission accomplished

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Hendrix50: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin you know this and you are still in 9ja
Try it first bro
But I'm a Christian we dint do jazz
I have faith in God that 150k can take me to anywhere in the world
AfonjaBoston:
Go to my Babalawo for Epe inside bush
He will charge you 50k for afose

Once you have finished the ritual it will take 7 days.

Go to US embassy just tell them you want to go to Amelica they will give you discount and tell you to apply for 10 taosan.
Then go to Delta Airways use the juju tell them say you want ticket they will charge you another 10 taosan

So that's 70 taosan.
You have 30k changi

When you reach Amelica tell the border officer you are here to stay he will stamp you in for 20years.

Mission accomplished

1 Like

Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by cybertyrant(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
You night consider bribing a customs officer to enter container heading obodo oyibo, and he will gladly cargo you to your destination
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Hendrix50: 6:37am On Jun 08, 2021
cybertyrant:
You night consider bribing a customs officer to enter container heading obodo oyibo, and he will gladly cargo you to your destination
They use to search containers oo
And if they find you inside that means 150k will lead you to 150 yrs imprisonment. grin
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by thatsleepboy1: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2021
Cousin9999:

Pls do you have any idea what the minimum educationrequirements are?
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Hackalvin: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2021
Brother with #150k you can travel this from experience.. but it will tak you months, transport your self from nigeria to contonuo port then try bribe those port authorities they will package you in one shipping out container but it wil tak long reaching the distination but wil wil reach between 3months

1 Like

Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2021
opomulero:

person dey tell u wetin dey pain am , u dey joke with it abi.

Give him better advice on how to utilize dt 100k for europe trip pls

Europe kee you there grin
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Hendrix50: 10:35am On Jun 09, 2021
Trust me it very possible one of my friend went to Italy with just 50k
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by success10(m): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hendrix50:
Trust me it very possible one of my friend went to Italy with just 50k
Analysis please
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Hendrix50: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
success10:

Analysis please
I don't really know but it's from niger country then you enter there city call agadez from there you enter desert

1 Like

Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by iykejohnson(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Cousin9999:

I can't point you to any specific companies. Search for "mining camp" and "offshore oil" jobs. Do your research on the company and/or contractor. Be prepared to work very hard and endure challenging conditions. But also know that you can make good money and open up options for yourself.
Thanks Bro.
How do I get started by applying for the mining jobs...
Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by Hendrix50: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2021
Which African countries are the best to travel for hustling?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Person Fit Go With 100k by seunny4lif(m): 1:31am On Jun 17, 2021
grin
The 100K will finish at Agades, Niger Rep
emmyclassic:
Take bus from Ojota to Adamawa 17K, then from Adamawa take another hilux van to Niger republic for 30K.. From Niger republic take another hilux van to Tripoli Libya sea side for like 50K.. once you reach sea side jump enter water swim towards Italy.. Atleast who swim for Europe water dn see abroad before him kpia!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emirate Flight From Lagos To London / Live And Work In Turkey / 1,292 Nigerians Have Been Killed In Road Accidents In The Last 3 Months’ – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.