Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Peter Obi On Their Faces. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi On Their Faces. (1184 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi On Their Faces. by JaroMan: 6:45am On Oct 06, 2021
I did not know that Peter Obi has so many sleeping haters. I'm shocked to see one person creating as much as 10 monikers just to drive home his ignorance on Peter Obi.
So I use to think one has to live in Abuja, Lagos or PH to be politically relevant.
But Peter Obi lives in GRA Onitsha. A supposedly dead city.
Always going to morning mass and sometimes, seen jogging on Ridge Road GRA Onitsha.
Never knew someone with that kind of moderate living can attract such resentment.
But I have bad news for you all... Peter Obi will be contesting for 2023 presidency.
I thank God election is a marathon and you losers started early to dissipate your energy.
You will get exhausted midway.
Let's run

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by richmond500: 6:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Nothing serious here, thief defending his fellow thief
His four yrs old daughter has a multi million dollar company that evades tax and people are fine with it.
The average Southeasterner is a criminal like Peter Obi grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by mrvitalis(m): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2021
JaroMan:
I did know that Peter Obi has so many sleeping haters. I'm shocked to see one person creating as much as 10 monikers just to drive home his ignorance on Peter Obi.
So I thought one has to live in Abuja, Lagos or PH to be politically relevant.
Always going to morning mass and sometimes, seen jogging on Ridge Road GRA Onitsha.
Never knew someone with that kind of moderate living can attract such resentment.
But I have bad news for you all... Peter Obi will be contesting for 2023 presidency.
I thank God election is a marathon and you losers started early to dissipate your energy.
Let's run
I'm from imo one of the reasons I want biafra is so that we can have people like obi having the ability to run for governorship in imo

Imagine peter obi vs hope in imo governorship election who do you think would win ?

Imagine umiah vs ikpeazu in abia ?

Nigerians don't deserve peter obi

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by Difrent: 6:54am On Oct 06, 2021
JaroMan:
I did not know that Peter Obi has so many sleeping haters. I'm shocked to see one person creating as much as 10 monikers just to drive home his ignorance on Peter Obi.
So I use to think one has to live in Abuja, Lagos or PH to be politically relevant.
Let's run

What you actually never knew is that such a gentleman could actually be a criminal tax dodger and pretender.
But now that you have been made aware of his dodgy dealings you should condemn him just the way you would have condemned a Yoruba man or fulani man....not grandstanding.
Know this, most big men...politicians and businessmen have skeletons in their cupboards....some of them hide under philanthropy to avoid suspicion.

Obis sin include operating a foreign bank account while in government.....even elementary student of Nigeria politics know this , not to talk of someone aspiring for national position....Obi goofed there

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by errythingapple: 7:06am On Oct 06, 2021
AirPods generally don’t suffer from a lot of problems due to their wireless feature. But there are times when you might be in some sort of trouble. AirPods case not charging might be one of those issues. If you don’t charge it at the right point in time and still go on to use it, the battery is obviously going to turn low and get exhausted permanently. Click here more details : https://errythingapple.com/solve-airpods-case-not-charging-issue/
Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by Jostoman: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2021
richmond500:
His four yrs old daughter has a multi million dollar company that evades tax and people are fine with it.
who doesn't know you before BMC supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by Jostoman: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2021
mrvitalis:

I'm from imo one of the reasons I want biafra is so that we can have people like obi having the ability to run for governorship in imo

Imagine peter obi vs hope in imo governorship election who do you think would win ?

Imagine umiah vs ikpeazu in abia ?

Nigerians don't deserve peter obi
for your mind abi?
Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by Danjikanbauchi: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2021
JaroMan:
Let's run
you never know Yoruba man. I will reader live with Hausa Fulani killers than to stay with a hypocrite that will be killing you and still be pretending to be your friend. ( Zama da Munafuki gara Zama da barawo ) means I will rather stay with a known thief than to stay with a hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by JaroMan: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Difrent:

What you actually never knew is that such a gentleman could actually be a criminal tax dodger and pretender.
But now that you have been made aware of his dodgy dealings you should condemn him just the way you would have condemned a Yoruba man or fulani man....not grandstanding.
Know this, most big men...politicians and businessmen have skeletons in their cupboards....some of them hide under philanthropy to avoid suspicion.

Obis sin include operating a foreign bank account while in government.....even elementary student of Nigeria politics know this , not to talk of someone aspiring for national position....Obi goofed there
Please, this investigative journalist is only alleging oooo. You are the one that is factualizing the allegations ooo. And this the reason why I'm not moved by the legion of voices against him.
You people have knot to grind with the man.
Thank God you said "tax avoidance " and not tax evasion.
My question: in a perfect market world just as ours, are there choices?
I can imagine what would've happened if the allegations are on misappropriation of funds while he was governor.
Foreign account?
Before office or during office?
Verifiable movement of funds?
What is the onus of these allegations?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by Difrent: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2021
JaroMan:

Please, this investigative journalist is only alleging oooo. You are the one that is factualizing the allegations ooo. And this the reason why I'm not moved by the legion of voices against him.
You people have knot to grind with the man.
Thank God you said "tax avoidance " and not tax evasion.
My question: in a perfect market world just as ours, are there choices?
I can imagine what would've happened if the allegations are on misappropriation of funds while he was governor.
Foreign account?
Before office or during office?
Verifiable movement of funds?
What is the onus of these allegations?

Where you are getting it mixed up is thinking the rules that guides business decisions guides politics. As a governor, there are rules guiding his conducts which he didnt follow....this is not about his dodging tax alone but failing to fulful his duty as a public officer by declaring his assets to the code of conduct bureau
Operating a foreign account while still a governor is against code of conduct for public officers...which he maybe guilty of
Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by Mace0lane: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2021
I know fit laugh Pandora a foreign journal expose how the criminal n fraudster Peter Obi as been using his olosho daughter to steal n hide money in foreign account his slaves here are lamenting Yoruba is hating them.

The shamelessness with which Igbo now defend criminals. Just imagine if it was Okorocha Buhari Amaechi Akpabio or Tinubu that was listed stashing fund abroad in the names of their daughter ?!

May it never be well with everyone against Nigeria supporting this criminal. Funny how foolish Igbos want Yoruba to celebrate criminals with them like we are all foolish.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by JaroMan: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2021
Difrent:

Where you are getting it mixed up is thinking the rules that guides business decisions guides politics. As a governor, there are rules guiding his conducts which he didnt follow....this is not about his dodging tax alone but failing to fulful his duty as a public officer by declaring his assets to the code of conduct bureau
Operating a foreign account while still a governor is against code of conduct for public officers...which he maybe guilty of
Bros, he declared his assets. But those ones jointly owned, he didn't because the joint owners didn't give consent when he sought. If he had gone ahead to declare, he will be sued.
Operating foreign account? Where did it happen? All the offshore accounts belong to his partners. Let's get this man down with solid evidence not bandwagon critics.
Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by Difrent: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
JaroMan:

Bros, he declared his assets. But those ones jointly owned, he didn't because the joint owners didn't give consent when he sought. If he had gone ahead to declare, he will be sued.
Operating foreign account? Where did it happen? All the offshore accounts belong to his partners. Let's get this man down with solid evidence not bandwagon critics.

Really?
Partner....those guys are crook that help people hide wealth in tax heavens....its a shame for any reputable businessman to associate with such men (another miss by obi given his pretense to being an upright man)....its just like associating with terrorists
Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by Telekinetic: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mace0lane:
I know fit laugh Pandora a foreign journal expose how the criminal n fraudster Peter Obi as been using his olosho daughter to steal n hide money in foreign account his slaves here are lamenting Yoruba is hating them.

The shamelessness with which Igbo now defend criminals. Just imagine if it was Okorocha Buhari Amaechi Akpabio or Tinubu that was listed stashing fund abroad in the names of their daughter ?!

May it never be well with everyone against Nigeria supporting this criminal. Funny how foolish Igbos want Yoruba to celebrate criminals with them like we are all foolish.
But your mother has been in an IDP camp in the Northern wasteland for years now collecting preeks every night from multiple Fulani herdsmen who promise her half portion of watery beans for you and your 10+ siblings. Still you come online and call someone’s child an olosho. I wonder where you Fulani idiots keep creeping out from.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by JaroMan: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Difrent:

Really?
Partner....those guys are crook that help people hide wealth in tax heavens....its a shame for any reputable businessman to associate with such men (another miss by obi given his pretense to being an upright man)....its just like associating with terrorists
The law is blind about this. You are beginning to see this from another perspective. I hope you are not sounding this way because of pecuniary reasons.
Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by Mace0lane: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
Try harder n show this msg to your clown of a father so he understands he gave birth to a fool.
Telekinetic:

But your mother has been in an IDP camp in the Northern wasteland for years now collecting preeks every night from multiple Fulani herdsmen who promise her half portion of watery beans for you and your 10+ siblings. Still you come online and call someone’s child an olosho. I wonder where you Fulani idiots keep creeping out from.
Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by Sirjamo: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Who told you people that Peter Obi is a threat to Yoruba presidency?

If PDP present Obi and APC present Tinubu, the election will be a walk in the park for the APC.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by Afamed: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Obi the only self acclaimed Saint Politician in Nigeria

Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by Telekinetic: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mace0lane:
Try harder n show this msg to your clown of a father so he understands he gave birth to a fool.
Then again your mother committed paternal fraud. She had sex with a cow and birthed you 3 months after, hence the incomplete brain.
Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by Validated: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
richmond500:
If not your stupidity, at what age did you start paying taxes, guess at 4 years old
Peter Obi or Orji Kalu is the next president. Yoruba should cry to OBJ who squandered their chance in 1999 - 2007

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by JaroMan: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Sirjamo:
Who told you people that Peter Obi is a threat to Yoruba presidency?

If PDP present Obi and APC present Tinubu, the election will be a walk in the park for the APC.
And all you could read from the OP is Yoruba and Igbo political torque of war?
My shock stems from the fact that majority of those jumping and celebrating this skewed investigations are Yorubas.
I understand, Igbos would've jumped if this has Tinubu written on it.
But I'm coming from the point of understanding: do you understand what that report is saying?
Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by haffaze777(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mtcheeew Pandora man
Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by Sirjamo: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
JaroMan:

And all you could read from the OP is Yoruba and Igbo political torque of war?
My shock stems from the fact that majority of those jumping and celebrating this skewed investigations are Yorubas.
I understand, Igbos would've jumped if this has Tinubu written on it.
But I'm coming from the point of understanding: do you understand what that report is saying?
My comment was not based on the report itself, it's based on the assertion that Yoruba were behind the report just to knock him off the presidential race.
Re: Peter Obi On Their Faces. by Amumaigwe: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
richmond500:

And Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Abaribe, Other PDP Stakeholders Passes Vote Of Confidence On Governor Ikpeazu / Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video / Primate Ayodele’s Bombshell: ‘Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Can Be President’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.