Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes (1552 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others / Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months / Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by JEWELofHELL: 3:36pm On May 31, 2021
Suspected Fulani herdsmen on Sunday, attacked and killed over 30 Igbo speaking indigenes of Ado Local Government Area of Benue State.

James Oche, the Local Government Area Chairman, confirmed this in a Facebook post on Monday, sharing videos and photos of the incident.

The suspected herdsmen were said to have attacked Ndigwe, Ataloga, Odokem, Ekile, Nduobasi, Ekpufu, Obakota and other nearby villages in the LGA.

He called on the people of the area to defend themselves, adding that the era of arms folding is over.

The LGA boss wrote, “Yesterday, no fewer than 30 Igbo speaking indigenes of Ado Local Government lost their lives to attacks by Fulani herdsmen and their mercenaries on Ndigwe, Ataloga, Odokem, Ekile, Nduobasi, Ekpufu, Obakota and other nearby villages.

“We have a situation of nearly 5000 internally displaced persons in addition to the destruction occasioned by the assailants. It took the concerted efforts of Operation Whirlstroke after we informed them, to repel the attacks.

“The era of lip service and arms folding is over. The people of Ado must rise up to the occasion in self-defence. In whatever way possible, our people must be empowered to defend themselves. Enough of the killings, we are not cowards.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptzqBc0rdF8

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/31/suspected-herdsmen-attack-ado-lga-in-benue-kill-over-30-igbo-speaking-indigenes-video/

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by kinzation(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2021
UGM and Herdsmen disturbing this con3

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 31, 2021
Abeg no admins should delete my comment..
WHEN I SAID THAT FULANIS ARE BOKOHARAMS THE ADMINS DELETE MY COMMENT, SEE WHAT THE GUY BEFORE ME IS COMMENTING.. SINCE I JOINED NAIRALAND I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN A FULANIS CONDEMING THE ACT OF A FULANIS KILLING THE INNOCENT PEOPLE... WHAT ARE THE FULANIS FIGHTING FOR...

NO NEED FOR HATE SPEECH, YOU CLAIMED YOU LOVE THE IGBOS BUT YOU ARE HAPPY WHEN THE INNOCENT IGBOS ARE BEING KILLED BUT YOU ARE ANGRY WHEN THE IGBOS ARE DEFENDING THERE LAND.... SOMEONE SHOULD COME AND TELL ME WHY THE FULANIS AND AFONJAS ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT IGBOS MATTERS...

I DON'T UNDERSTAND, THE SAME PERSON THAT REJOICE THE ARMY'S ARE KILLING THE INNOCENT IGBOS ARE THE SAME PERSON TO COME AND TELL THE IGBOS THAT SE/SS IS TURNING TO NORTHEAST.. IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS...

cheesy

SINCE I WAS BURN TILL NOW I HAVE NEVER SEEN A FULANI MAN CONDEMN THE WICKED THING DONE BY HIS FULANIS BROTHER...

IGBOS SHOULD DEFEND THEIR BROTHERS, FULANIS NEVER LOVED YOU PEOPLE...

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by Arewa1stSon: 3:41pm On May 31, 2021
OK...

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 31, 2021
kinzation:
UGM and Herdsmen disturbing this con3

All FULANIS are with the same agenda, instead of you to condemn fulanis act you are involving UGM....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by Kingspin(m): 3:41pm On May 31, 2021
The best achievement of Buhari government is to divide the country not the people.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:43pm On May 31, 2021
Nobody has monopoly of violence!

A retaliation was expected and development is not shocking.

As a matter of fact, It is just the beginning.

What people clamor for, they must have a feel.

Mazi Kanu has everything mapped out.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by kinzation(m): 3:44pm On May 31, 2021
So UGM are not terrorist abi
Olof them are of the same category abeg
Kings999:

All FULANIS are with the same agenda, instead of you to condemn fulanis act you are involving UGM....

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by Northernblood3: 3:45pm On May 31, 2021
After they couldnt pentrate SE, they went to Benue to attack our people. We are coming for them, They must be sent to their Child Pant sniffing dog they call god. Killing of Igbos is not allowed, never will it be tolorated any more

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by temitope27(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2021
So igbos don dey turn IDP nw

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:48pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

encouraging violence
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by goatgoat093: 3:50pm On May 31, 2021
Wait, we have Igbo communities in Benue? WTF are they doing in Benue state?!!! Kai Nigerian government have really done Ndigbo dirty, that's how they carved out lots of territories from Imo and Abia states to Rivers and other non-Igbo indigenous states, Igbos are easily the largest population in Nigeria if we include these estranged Igbo communities!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 31, 2021
kinzation:
So UGM are not terrorist abi
Olof them are of the same category abeg

The UGM are killing the idiots in the uniform in Igbo land..
Is BENUE a fulani land neither an Igbo land too... fulanis are from NIGER REPUBLIC...

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by kinzation(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2021
But shey you know UGM has done more harm than good
We all know the killings in the north are sponsored by the FG
Kings999:

The UGM are killing the idiots in the uniform in Igbo land..
Is BENUE a fulani land and not an Igbo land too... fulanis are from NIGER REPUBLIC...
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by Shukushaka: 3:54pm On May 31, 2021
This venue people no get youths for there? Dem no go fit arrange thier people to fight this very war?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by haffaze777(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2021
This is absolutely madness
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 31, 2021
kinzation:
But shey you know UGM has done more harm than good
We all know the killings in the north are sponsored by the FG

Don't pretend as if you didn't support fulanis, I caught you, Yes I'm in support of UGM.. I'm strongly support in UGM, since the UGM has been operating have they ever killed an innocent Hausas or Yorubas, they are killing the soldiers and police, the police are terrorist in Igbo land.. government are sending soldiers from NORTH to South and carry south soldiers to North to go and die in vain...

Any day you comment to tell us SE/SS is turning to NorthEast I pray something bad will happen to you...

Why do you pretend to care for the Igbos when you are supporting the fulanis killing the innocent igbos...

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by BombAttack(f): 4:07pm On May 31, 2021
Okay
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by BombAttack(f): 4:10pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

The worse case scenerio is to light up everywhere with petrol tankers, you think you have madness abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 31, 2021
Fulanis are cursed
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by kinzation(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2021
Kings999:

Don't pretend as if you didn't support fulanis, I caught you, Yes I'm in support of UGM.. I'm strongly support in UGM, since the UGM has been operating have they ever killed an innocent Hausas or Yorubas, they are killing the soldiers and police, the police are terrorist in Igbo land.. government are sending soldiers from NORTH to South and carry south soldiers to North to go and die in vain...

Any day you comment to tell us SE/SS is turning to NorthEast I pray something bad will happen to you...

Why do you pretend to care for the Igbos when you are supporting the fulanis killing the innocent igbos...

Oga oga oga
How may times I call you
Dey call down o

I wasn’t and I’ve never been and will never be in support of any terrorist group in Nigeria
I’m just stating a obvious fact visible to every right thinking Nigerian.

So watch what you say okay ?
PS : I’m a full blooded Yoruba guy and a Nigerian

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by mystery22: 4:18pm On May 31, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
encouraging violence
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 2
cry cry futa jalon boy...
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by Gireiboy(m): 4:19pm On May 31, 2021
Kings999:
Abeg no admins should delete my comment..
WHEN I SAID THAT FULANIS ARE BOKOHARAMS THE ADMINS DELETE MY COMMENT, SEE WHAT THE GUY BEFORE ME IS COMMENTING.. SINCE I JOINED NAIRALAND I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN A FULANIS CONDEMING THE ACT OF A FULANIS KILLING THE INNOCENT PEOPLE... WHAT ARE THE FULANIS FIGHTING FOR...

NO NEED FOR HATE SPEECH, YOU CLAIMED YOU LOVE THE IGBOS BUT YOU ARE HAPPY WHEN THE INNOCENT IGBOS ARE BEING KILLED BUT YOU ARE ANGRY WHEN THE IGBOS ARE DEFENDING THERE LAND.... SOMEONE SHOULD COME AND TELL ME WHY THE FULANIS AND AFONJAS ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT IGBOS MATTERS...

I DON'T UNDERSTAND, THE SAME PERSON THAT REJOICE THE ARMY'S ARE KILLING THE INNOCENT IGBOS ARE THE SAME PERSON TO COME AND TELL THE IGBOS THAT SE/SS IS TURNING TO NORTHEAST.. IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS...

cheesy

SINCE I WAS BURN TILL NOW I HAVE NEVER SEEN A FULANI MAN CONDEMN THE WICKED THING DONE BY HIS FULANIS BROTHER...

IGBOS SHOULD DEFEND THEIR BROTHERS, FULANIS NEVER LOVED YOU PEOPLE...
I have never seen an Igbo person condemning the activities of ESN/UGN, so fucking what?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 31, 2021
Gireiboy:

I have never seen an Igbo person condemning the activities of ESN/UGN, so fucking what?

IGBOS can never CONDEMN it, when we protested for BIAFRA with empty hand the government killed us, you want us to protest again and die in vain... Yeah I know some peaceful igbos are still CONDEMING the IPOB for peace to reign in this country but the truth is that fulanis don't want peace in this country...

Say the truth, have the fulanis been peaceful ever since they came to Nigeria...
EVERYONE knows Igbos are peaceful, the government pushed the people to the walls and bet me this is just the beginning..

Let the government send the fulanis back to there land for peace to reign..

You want the igbos to fold their hands and die like a fowl in the hands of the fulanis.. Never!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by HolyMonks: 4:29pm On May 31, 2021
So sad.
When will there be Peace.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by Elvictor: 4:30pm On May 31, 2021
Benue should be completely bombed, the slow sacrifices is making the gods get upset.

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:17pm On May 31, 2021
LOL... were they interviewing them each to find out if they spoke Igbo ?

Dey lie with sense nah.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by EmekaA125(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2021
Fulani herdsmen attack.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Ado LGA In Benue, Kill Over 30 Igbo Speaking Indigenes by slivertongue: 5:49pm On May 31, 2021
wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igangan massacre; Asiwaju Tinubu turns deaf, blind and Dumb! / Where Did This Osinbajo Perception Come From? / "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.