Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

"Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor (1551 Views)

2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? / Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge / "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor by nairalandankrah: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
The coast is now clear for Thursday legal fireworks says Bar Ejiofor as Nnamdi Kanu sends strong warning to followers harassing his lawyers

UPDATE ON TODAY’S ROUTINE VISIT TO OUR NOBLE CLIENT – ONYENDU MAZI NNAMDI KANU AT THE HEADQUARTERS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE SECURITY SERVICE (DSS) ABUJA:

Today, I and my colleague, Bar. Alloy Ejimakor, had a very fruitful visitation to Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. We discussed a wide range of matters, especially concerning Hearing in his case and appearance in court on 21st October, 2021. There will be more on this later.

The coast is now clear for legal fireworks this Thursday, particularly now that we have been served with a purported “Amended Charge” in the Case.

Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is in good spirit, awaiting his auspicious outing on Thursday, the 21st Day of October, 2021. He commended those who are in the spirit with him, while declaring that Chukwuokike Abiama has ordained this special Day for a victorious outing.

He requested that the fasting, supplications and prayers should continue, as he noted that they are strongly impacting positively.

In the interim, it is necessary to pass the following urgent and important messages, which are:

1) Onyendu made it categorically clear that none of his lawyers should be harassed, threatened or accused by anybody claiming to be his supporter or follower, regardless of the person’s tie with him. He was very particular about those who find it convenient to insult his Attorneys vide their live social media platforms.

Our Client Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu emphasized that he trusts his lawyers and continues to have high confidence in them.

2) That anybody engaged in such harassment, threats and unfounded accusations directed against his lawyers, is definitely working against him, and that he shall never forgive such person(s) and shall eternally see such person(s) as his enemy.

3) That the best thing anybody claiming to be his supporter or follower can do for him at this point in time is to wholeheartedly support all his lawyers in their current efforts.

4) That any such threats, harassment and false accusations against any of his lawyers should seize forthwith.

He further implored UmuChineke to be steadfast, and keep their eyes steadily on the ball and pray without ceasing, while believing very strongly that this present situation will pass too and it shall end in Praises. Iseeee!!!

This THURSDAY is the D-Day, and your solidarity/support must be demonstrated within the confines of the law, as you have always shown.

Onyendu specifically asked us to extend his undiluted love and confidence for Umuchineke.

We are eminently prepared for Thursday’s outing, and you won’t be dissapointed UmuChineke.

Thank you all and remain richly blessed.

Advertisements
Signed:
Bar. Ifeanyi Ejiofor
(Lead Counsel to Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB)
18th October, 2021.

https://dailynewsreporters.com/the-coast-is-now-clear-for-thursday-legal-fireworks-says-bar-ejiofor-as-nnamdi-kanu-sends-strong-warning-to-followers-harassing-his-lawyers/

1 Like

Re: "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor by NwaNimo1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
koo
Re: "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Staypositive: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
It is well...

God bless MNK....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Chris525: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
This is a statement of themselves, for themselves and by themselves! The legal team put this together else how is MNK to know what people are saying live on their social media handles. He could as well log in his account to access them then. Lol

3 Likes

Re: "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Nonexisting1: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nwachineke, carry go nothing do you. My prayers are with you.

3 Likes

Re: "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Acjohn(m): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good work but I can't help but talk on how Igbos crave and desire titles.

Mazi never finish dem don add Onyendu.

Make una try free am first before una turn am to demi god in prison.

Wishing him the best sha
Re: "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor by shigishege: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2021
No be only oyendu na olendu. All this charge and bail lawyers giving Igbo false hope. Oga olendu is not coming out anytime soon.
Re: "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor by iko123: 2:40am On Oct 19, 2021
This lawyer is happiest person to see that MNK was brought back to Nigeria. I am yet to see him handle any other case that is not IPOB. He will use this opportunity to collect his balance IPOB refused to pay since Nnamdi Kanu ran away.
Re: "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Validated: 4:28am On Oct 19, 2021
I have a feeling that these lawyers have been lieing to IPOB about these visits. The latest statement sold them out.
And to think of it, I remembered that DSS arrested this guy ... what was the charge again? My thoughts are that this lawyer may be working with DSS to deceive people about the state of things. Or DSS might be blackmailing him to spew whatever, just to buy time thinking the tension would die down.[/b][b]

IF FG refuses to bring Nnamdi Kanu to court on Thursday, know that he may not be alive, or he is, he has been deformed hence, FG would like to continue playing delay tactics.
Re: "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor by FakeUnity: 5:33am On Oct 19, 2021
shigishege:
No be only oyendu na olendu. All this charge and bail lawyers giving Igbo false hope. Oga olendu is not coming out anytime soon.

While Igboroho have been poisoned by yoruba muslim anti-oduduwans in benin rep prison.. cheesy
Re: "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Yobabad: 6:28am On Oct 19, 2021
We know those who will not like this news,
Re: "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Brimstone77: 6:36am On Oct 19, 2021
Acjohn:
Good work but I can't help but talk on how Igbos crave and desire titles.

Mazi never finish dem don add Onyendu.

Make una try free am first before una turn am to demi god in prison.

Wishing him the best sha
do you no what onyendu mean??

Is onyendu a title?
Re: "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor by gidgiddy: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2021
They can ammend all the charges the like, just come to court and open your case. All this delay tactics by the federal government is not going to help anyone
Re: "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor by WeAREallPERV: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
The coast is clear
Re: "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor by jlinkd78(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
Isee
Re: "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Emergingnation(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
I am so disappointed, I was expected to see over one million charges against Kanu from fulani government grin grin
Re: "Amended Charge: The Coast Is Now Clear For Legal Fireworks -Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Okwyjesus(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
iko123:
This lawyer is happiest person to see that MNK was brought back to Nigeria. I am yet to see him handle any other case that is not IPOB. He will use this opportunity to collect his balance IPOB refused to pay since Nnamdi Kanu ran away.

I no wan laugh abeg. We are more concern with the sit at home on Thursday and the one million solidarity match around the court.

(1) (Reply)

Mark It Only 4 Aspirants May Contest APC Presidential Primary / Lawyer Wore Traditional Worshippers Attire To Supreme Court. / Names Of Town That Made Up Of Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.