Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) (61091 Views)

Meet Old Mama Who Didn't Sleep Till Tinubu Was Announced Winner (video) / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by esosuo2: 5:02pm On May 31, 2021
goatgoat093:

Suddenly yaribanza apes have forgotten all the problems facing their individual lives and region to drink panadol on top Igbo man's headache, is this one a new found love abi wetin? what a bunch of insufferable clowns grin grin grin
wise up oh don’t go and die for something stupid oh , I know you are an online army sha , you ain’t as stupid as those guys carrying guns and cutlass life too sweet for you na from afar you take Dey hail dem and stop thinking that everyone with right sanity telling you guys that you just want to distort your region and your people are yorubas I might be ibo you know lol

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by emmaella: 5:03pm On May 31, 2021
kinzation:
In fact
I’m Just fed up
Any small thing UGM UGM
i want to change my business name to UGM NIg. Ltd. Hope it sells well grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2021
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by smokeyupu(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2021
ICTWeb:
Lol. Forcing people to stay indoors shouldn't be.

But in all. The stay at home was a success in the whole of south-east.

BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN TO THEM... IMAGINE SAY THAT GUY NO BE IGBO...

THEY SHOULD TAKE IT EASY SHA...

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Intelcorei7: 5:05pm On May 31, 2021
goatgoat093:

Suddenly yaribanza apes have forgotten all the problems facing their individual lives and region to drink panadol on top Igbo man's headache, is this one a new found love abi wetin? what a bunch of insufferable clowns grin grin grin
Your moniker says it all

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by ogwumgbe: 5:05pm On May 31, 2021
Patrioticman007:

The South Sudan case is open for the world to see. Anambra Igbo will claim superiority over Enugu Igbo then another civil war.

Lie my brother, igbos are not known to be ass lickers, they are highly individualistic beings so such will not take place in igbo land ok, it will be the most successful black nation where love peace, equity and justice will be the corner stone. It will be the exact replica of Israel ok so better be informed
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by biafranrealson: 5:06pm On May 31, 2021
old video of 2017
na today?
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by selemempe: 5:07pm On May 31, 2021
Curious345:
yes this is pure DSS/military propaganda.. the mod were threatened..
nonsense. All these mocking tones from you fools will not stop the movement.
My advice to you is stop commenting on IPOB threads.
I don't comment on skull mining threads
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Made1414(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
So Nnamdi Kanu meant his threat on innocent Igbos going about their business

Any igbo man that is outside today is not innocent... He is a saboteur...
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:09pm On May 31, 2021
Umu igbo use this ya sit at home today to SERIOUSLY FAST AND ASK THE TRINITY GOD ALMIGHTY FOR FORGIVENESS ON INNOCENT BLOODSHED ON YA LAND AND PRAY FOR GOD'S PEACE TO RETURN TO EVERY IGBOLAND AND COMMUNITIES FROM TODAY IN FSH AMENsad
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 5:09pm On May 31, 2021
Oya go taught them the lesson.

It baffles me how people like you still dey think say na play we dey.

How I wish you know the kind anger that is in our hearts.

GOATandYAMtheory:
When these guys get arrested, their hypocrite supporters will say they are innocent

These guys need to be taught some lesson

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Caaz: 5:10pm On May 31, 2021
Will there be movement tomorrow?pls kindly answer.and how many days are we supposed to sit our arses at home?

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by ivolt: 5:10pm On May 31, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

He is lucky they didn't kill him.....

He was deceived by the voice of Governors that wouldn't protect him when jungle mature
Oh, you just acknowledged the murderous tendency of Ipob terrorists.

Modified...... This is govt sponsored video, ask your self who was doing the video recording with their voices so loud( it wouldn't be possible getting their voices clear if the video was shot from afar and then again the are riding the same of motorcycle and the video was posted by a known Ipob hater who also works for the Gov't....
Typical confused Ipob member.
When you see videos of police arresting Ipob member or your heroes burning stations, I am sure you don't ask
who did the recording.
You react immediately.

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 5:11pm On May 31, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
See it

How the criminals are molesting innocent people going about their business in Igbo land. Didn't they say they weren't forcing anyone? These criminals are really testing the patience of the people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVcHgAsEcWU

Good for his dumb ass. He was told to stay his raggedy ass home but he wanted to act stubbornly.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by JohnBullMySon: 5:11pm On May 31, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
See it

How the criminals are molesting innocent people going about their business in Igbo land. Didn't they say they weren't forcing anyone? These criminals are really testing the patience of the people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVcHgAsEcWU
It's hard to say their reason. They look more like town vigilantes than UGM. Hence, they may be working for the police, to keep people out of the streets. Don't you know that the Policemen and army are also enjoying this stay at home order. It's giving them the freedom to catch and beat anyone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPiwDFyn-pb/?utm_medium=copy_link

Video of policemen doing the same thing.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Joromi1: 5:12pm On May 31, 2021
naijamerican:

The man wasn’t killed you fool.

Meanwhile Boko Haram is massacring Nigerians in the north and you say nothing.

God punish you evil nijerians
So what's the difference between you IPOB members and Boko Haram? Watch that video again before you reply. Oponu.

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by gidgiddy: 5:12pm On May 31, 2021
optimistfeel:
criminals are molesting innocent people going about their business in Igbo land. This is wrong now and totally forbidden...Ok I think people are terrorizing their own people ..... everywhere now ......IPOB and UGM in SE and Boko Haram, herdsmen and Bandit in North....

That means you will believe anything you are told

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2021
Oyo

emmaella:

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by atonement12: 5:13pm On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:
But that guy get mind dey ride okada on deserted street. He's lucky they didn't kill him.

IPOB is a terrorist organization.
I will like to believe that not all supporters of IPOB agree with this ESN tactics.
I believe that ESN operatives are the real terrorists organization!

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 5:13pm On May 31, 2021
Made1414:

Any igbo man that is outside today is not innocent... He is a saboteur...

Most definitely. He was warned to stay his ass home but he wanted to test the resolve of MNK!
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by emmaella: 5:13pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

That is the plan!

Anambra and Abia will align against all other SE states and hold-on to power

Imo and Ebonyi will be the least class of Igbo`s in their Banana republic

Enugu will just be in isolation from their power tussle as they are far more enlightened and vast.

Anambra and Abia have dominance traits in them and that will lead to the cause of their civil war. It will be 3 states against 2
my friend stop posting trash here. You and who planned? Rubbish. You think everyone is like ofenmanu people.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by JohnBullMySon: 5:14pm On May 31, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Lie my brother, igbos are not known to be ass lickers, they are highly individualistic beings so such will not take place in igbo land ok, it will be the most successful black nation where love peace, equity and justice will be the corner stone. It will be the exact replica of Israel ok so better be informed
My brother you dey craze oh grin grin. Black man will always be a black man no matter the country he finds himself in.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by AtlanticB(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
When these guys get arrested, their hypocrite supporters will say they are innocent

These guys need to be taught some
lesson
. Ok

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by masterP042(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2021
I've been in this nairaland long enough not to believe any thread created by this Op. Check his posts and profile, they're always against igbos.

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Safemoon: 5:16pm On May 31, 2021
Those men pity them they are surpose to be shot at.for the abomination against our Holyland.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by kinzation(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2021
LOL
No find trouble oooo grin grin grin
emmaella:
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Sinensis: 5:17pm On May 31, 2021
E no concern me o. Na family affair
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by optimistfeel(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2021
gidgiddy:

That means you will believe anything you are told

No is not like that oooo.....my lecturer used to say not all things u saw on internet are real but some are real ...look only God knows better don't turn me into madman
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Cassandrax: 5:18pm On May 31, 2021
Please, when next you Nigerian government wants to fake videos, use igbo speaking Northerners, the official language in the east is igbo language. Then before I forget, also use more AK47 and few machete. You can always hide and clean the NPF color on your guns and use them for such show, then paint them again.

Thank You all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) / Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos'