Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nigerian Poet, Godspower Oshodin Bags Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Institute - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Poet, Godspower Oshodin Bags Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Institute (202 Views)

Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him / Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School / Africa Youth Ambassador Utchay Odims Bags Doctorate Degree From Heim Weldios Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Poet, Godspower Oshodin Bags Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Institute by Itopalucky(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2021
Nigerian Poet, Godspower Oshodin bags Doctorate Degree Award from top Swiss Institute

Some Nigerians in diaspora keep flying the flag abroad, a narrative that proves that not all Nigerians abroad are bad eggs. 

Saturday, in Dubai, United Arab Emirate, congratulations were in order as they flowed freely for the Nigeria community  in Dubai as Nigerian poet and media enterprenuer, Godspower Oshodin, bagged a Doctorate Degree Award from Swiss School of Business and Management.

Godspower who was overwhelmed with joy, during his acceptance speech, said;

“If truly want to grow trees, pray for rain, but never forget to water your seeds. Obviously, it is because I believe our seeds have started growing, that is why the impact is reflecting at this juncture to be awarded a Doctorate Honorary Degree.

“I am highly grateful to the Most High because He made this possible at this point in time, and I will like to extend my appreciations to the Council of the Swiss School of Business and Management, and MG Business Solutions Limited”. 

The awardee described the latest milestone of his, as “an exciting one”. He appreciated his fellow awardees who were at the ceremony at W-Dubai Hotel, and advised, saying “I believe it is not all about the degree, it’s all about the impact that you extend as a result of this”.

“I want to thank some of my friends who came around to support me, Ramah, Sasha Ray, Ikechukwu, I appreciate all of the moments. 

“I believe from here we are going to transcend into the next level and see how impactful we can be in giving hope to the next generation,” he further added.

Godspower Oshodin's book 'A Poet Who Died By His Poem' is presently make raves on various international book stores globally.

(1) (Reply)

....A? / Why To Study MBBS In Russia? / It Is Never Too Late To Get Started...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.