Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Meet Your CAC Doctor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Your CAC Doctor (145 Views)

How To Retrieve Back Your CAC BUSINESS CERTIFICATE / Read This If You Are Having Issues With Your Cac Registration / Share Your CAC Business Registration Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Your CAC Doctor by Peterdavidchinw(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2021
Consistency is the name of the game.

I ma not good at graphics design, no Web design but when it comes to CAC and company registration, I'm the King.

Alot of people from Nairaland has got to me about the queries they have when registering their company. All resolved.

If you have any issue at all relating to CAC or you want to register within 5 working days or even less, DM.

08025263536 is my WhatsApp contact. 08130303838 is my call line.
Re: Meet Your CAC Doctor by jom28gy(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2021
How are you the doctor

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive In Present Day Nigeria Economy / If You Know How To Setup A Plastic Manufacturing Company / Talks On Digital Taxes Continue In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.