Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A (21065 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Footballers In Serie A History / Patric Bites Giulio Donati In Serie A Match, Sent Off / Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by OJEEMAH(m): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi should not even come into context.. thats how they criminally gave him balon dor on 2 occasions just cos its messi.... the last one he won was so undeserved... messi fans are never sincere... As a Ronaldo fan, if it was given to him, I will straightly say he dint deserve it cos lukaku won the serie a title tho Ronaldo finished top scorer... but u messi fans will rather start screaming he deserved it based on stats and assists, even tho he lost the league...thats how u guys were screaming that messi deserved it ahead of benzema last season even tho benzema was the second top scorer and won la liga...u messi fans were screaming individual stats, top scorer, top assist..... I will keep on labelling u guys hypocrites and delusionists
Gibberish......I won't do this argument with you.
Re: Lukaku Wins The Best Overall Award In Serie A by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi should not even come into context.. thats how they criminally gave him balon dor on 2 occasions just cos its messi.... the last one he won was so undeserved... messi fans are never sincere... As a Ronaldo fan, if it was given to him, I will straightly say he dint deserve it cos lukaku won the serie a title tho Ronaldo finished top scorer... but u messi fans will rather start screaming he deserved it based on stats and assists, even tho he lost the league...thats how u guys were screaming that messi deserved it ahead of benzema last season even tho benzema was the second top scorer and won la liga...u messi fans were screaming individual stats, top scorer, top assist..... I will keep on labelling u guys hypocrites and delusionists
Those guys are the most hypocritical (and may I say devilish) fans in the world. Out of the Balon'Dor Messi has "won", I can only point to 2 that he deserved. Smh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Years After Samuel Okwaraji Slumped And Died On The Field / NFF Considers Appointing Eguavoen Permanent Super Eagles Coach / Ahmed Musa Donates ₦100 Million To 5,000 Widows, Others In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.