Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her (97896 Views)

Military Breach In Sierra Leone / Whale Appears At The Shores Of A Beach In Sierra Leone (Video) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by computer750(m): 6:51am On Jun 01, 2021
shocked issokey
Coldshisha:
This crap also happens in Nigeria
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Seunfretty: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2021
I still don't understand....do they speak Pidgin in sierra Leon??
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by gman55(m): 7:17am On Jun 01, 2021
It use to be a common practise in Benin, grow up to meet it, saw one in my quarters as a young boy. People don't practise such now.
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by effort1: 7:18am On Jun 01, 2021
abatically:

Of course I use my brain and that is why I don't believe that people carrying a casket and turning around are being controlled by a corpse. Only someone who doesn't use his brain would believe that. A lot of innocent people have been killed for superstitious reasons.

Lolz. You aren't using that brain. You aren't thinking.

Science doesn't offer answers to everything. Anything is possible in this world. Ghosts are real. It is not folklore
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Thoceen: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2021
This one weak me ooo
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by 99thEnemy(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2021
Coldshisha:
This crap also happens in Nigeria

I wonder when Sierra Leone people don the Speak English grin grin grin
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by henryhemon(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:
Africa mentality

None african mentality can you explain what happened? Una go dey form useless woke that you are not.
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by ellizy(m): 8:14am On Jun 01, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
Many years back, I had a terrifying encounter with a ghost.... undecided shocked

[img]https://media./images/c553bc723c674e04dec3bbe2a702c9b6/tenor.gif[/img]

I am hesitant to tell the tale, in fact I am trembling as I type... cry

This is how it happened... PLEASE get a handkerchief because you would shed tears.

What I did was unspeakable, an act of desperation, but I was as poor as a church rat...

I went to meet to a witch deep in the evil forest of Lokogoma.

" Are you ready to pay the price , my son?" She smiled evilly with toothless gums cheesy

I nodded in assent and she warned me that there was no going back.

She cut deep into my palm and placed the bleeding palm over a steaming calabash while chanting incantations ....

The steam rising from the calabash changed from white colour to red

She gave me the bloody knife and told me to stab whatever arose from the calabash.

I had lost the track of time sweating profusely in that hot, humid hut.

Next thing I know, a woman arose from the dish clutching a child. shocked

She had hair to her shoulders and her back was turned towards me.

" stab her through the heart"

The witch screamed with her bad breath and foul smelling saliva spitting in my face.

I hesitated because of the child and then the witch's face started to melt and turn into this ..... shocked shocked shocked

[img]https://media1./images/4c8e359bc1bbfc8494c91f02c99db9c4/tenor.gif?itemid=17064729[/img]

"Staabbbbbbbbrrrrherrreee nowwwwwww"

The demon started to growl hungrily. shocked

In desperation, I rushed forward and stabbed the woman with the child.

Blood splashed everywhere and the body collapsed in my hands.

I had killed both the woman and the baby ! undecided

I started crying like a child and when I could get a hold of myself, I looked down at what I had done cry

Long black luxuriant hair covered the face of the woman I held in my hands....

I slowly lifted her hair up, with increasing dread....

Hairs on my spine standing straight for no reason ...

What I saw next made me scream out at the top of my lungs..... I screamed and screamed till it seemed I had torn my throat.

The face I saw.... I saw..... I saw ......cry

To be continued shocked shocked shocked

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool
Quite an interesting story, the concluding part could made a millionaire without ritual. Just get a known producer...
Story tellers
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by vickydevoka(m): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2021
I no de believe all dis thing until burial ground crack into pieces for my village, say Dem no do de Right thing for him funeral
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Blackdisciple(m): 8:32am On Jun 01, 2021
Lolz....
They mean the corps controlling the undertakers to her killers...ok....

Just imagine the corps open the casket and jump out on those people that got chucked at that fence trying to do video and post .
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by shancruz: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2021
Africa with drama
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2021
Devil is full of lies. Don't mind this crap
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Opus85(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2021
99thEnemy:

I wonder when Sierra Leone people don the Speak English grin grin grin

Is pidgin being spoken by only Nigerians?
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by mechanics(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by pedrilo: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2021
who do us for africa?
pls wise up

1 Like

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by rita25(f): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2021
OYA RITUAL KILLER ANSWER QUESTION AND TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED grin grin grin
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Chasegb(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2021
Something is definitely wrong with Africa and Africans.

1 Like

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by DearfatherNGR(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2021
SILVERLINES:

Bro leave ham wetin u no know big pass u
It's just the existence of religion and civilization make us underestimate Africa

African jazz are so potent, I witness this in my home town of a young man who died of car accident, such cases was too numerous in that family. The elders summons a native doctor from the far distance community on the day of the young man burial the native doctor did some incantations on the coffin and it work straight to his murderer house. This a man no one will believe it can soil his hands in evil as he was a senior member of the popular church, he trained so many youth of the community on scholarship, he was so rich, influential and senior member of knight in my church. So to cut this story short, when the corps got to his house it stood there for sometime and the whole community was surprised they we thought the native doctor didn't know what he was doing. The native doctor did some incantations again and the coffin work straight climbed his upstairs pass every other rooms, went straight to his door and hit the door of room among others, the said evil man was not around, I watch it with my very eyes it was like a drama. When he returns in the evening he threatened to arrests the whole community promised fire and brainstorm, arrested the village head and the chairman of the community sued them for damages his image before the community and the church he hold dearly. The matter got the parish priest, deanery and bishop as the community stood its ground to find out the truth. Las Las it went down traditionally baba no gree he claimed to me a christian and will not take any oath rather God and the holy Bible and the community no gree. The matter was so hot for church to handle and they withdraw itself and support the community for baba to go traditionally and claim his innocent on the murderer case, baba agree thought the case will be easy to manipulate through his own evil powers. On the very day the whole community gathered at the village squared, strong native doctors were invited including the previous native doctor who perform the initial jazz on the coffin as God may may have his children who were so influential as well traveled in except those abroad they promised to deal with the native doctor if their father is innocent. The three native doctor arranged the juju before the senior member and knight of my church baba see say water pass gari he confess all his attrocities, those he killed, those he render useless in community through it means of generousity.
These things happened 2004, I was in senior secondary school 3 then and wasn't a child. I witness it.
African jazz are so rare and powerful

Okay sir
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by ogubolokento(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Corpses should cry for justice Jo...
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Robnectar(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
Many years back, I had a terrifying encounter with a ghost.... undecided shocked

[img]https://media./images/c553bc723c674e04dec3bbe2a702c9b6/tenor.gif[/img]

I am hesitant to tell the tale, in fact I am trembling as I type... cry

This is how it happened... PLEASE get a handkerchief because you would shed tears.

What I did was unspeakable, an act of desperation, but I was as poor as a church rat...

I went to meet to a witch deep in the evil forest of Lokogoma.

" Are you ready to pay the price , my son?" She smiled evilly with toothless gums cheesy

I nodded in assent and she warned me that there was no going back.

She cut deep into my palm and placed the bleeding palm over a steaming calabash while chanting incantations ....

The steam rising from the calabash changed from white colour to red

She gave me the bloody knife and told me to stab whatever arose from the calabash.

I had lost the track of time sweating profusely in that hot, humid hut.

Next thing I know, a woman arose from the dish clutching a child. shocked

She had hair to her shoulders and her back was turned towards me.

" stab her through the heart"

The witch screamed with her bad breath and foul smelling saliva spitting in my face.

I hesitated because of the child and then the witch's face started to melt and turn into this ..... shocked shocked shocked

[img]https://media1./images/4c8e359bc1bbfc8494c91f02c99db9c4/tenor.gif?itemid=17064729[/img]

"Staabbbbbbbbrrrrherrreee nowwwwwww"

The demon started to growl hungrily. shocked

In desperation, I rushed forward and stabbed the woman with the child.

Blood splashed everywhere and the body collapsed in my hands.

I had killed both the woman and the baby ! undecided

I started crying like a child and when I could get a hold of myself, I looked down at what I had done cry

Long black luxuriant hair covered the face of the woman I held in my hands....

I slowly lifted her hair up, with increasing dread....

Hairs on my spine standing straight for no reason ...

What I saw next made me scream out at the top of my lungs..... I screamed and screamed till it seemed I had torn my throat.

The face I saw.... I saw..... I saw ......cry

To be continued shocked shocked shocked

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

so lokogoma get evil forest ehn,.... stop taking tramador u no go hear grin
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
effort1:

You asked for definition and I referred you to the dictionary.

I've answered your question.

Believe or disbelieve, it is your personal problem. grin grin grin

You never answered any question.

Accept or reject

That's your cup of wine
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by effort1: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You never answered any question.

Accept or reject

That's your cup of wine

Lolz. Copy cat.

Reading is always a problem for them
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. Copy cat.

Reading is always a problem for them

Nonsense.

I never copied you.

Understanding is always difficult for them
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by effort1: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Nonsense.

I never copied you.

Understanding is always difficult for them

Yeah, understanding is difficult for you.

Start learning beyond the jargons they teach you in school.

It will help you to stop playing the fool
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
effort1:

Yeah, understanding is difficult for you.

Start learning beyond the jargons they teach you in school.

It will help you to stop playing the fool

Start learning to answer necessary questions instead of wasting time and space
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by Cathy0505(f): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wonder shall never end in Africa
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by effort1: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Start learning to answer necessary questions instead of wasting time and space

Oga, remain dumb and uninformed. It is your problem
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by ajl: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Starzo:
money rituals wey nor give u Betta money take build correct house,is that one money rituals?

Are you one?
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by 99thEnemy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Opus85:

Is pidgin being spoken by only Nigerians?

Even French get Pidgin.

You the hear am here??
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by HallaDaTruth: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jacobx007:
Kai, who did this to Africans

White people do shit too. Read about adrenochrome. Satanists are all over the world
Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by shoprite: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
The Dark Continent ! undecided

Re: Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her by EdiskyHarry: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
abatically:

Bro, a lot of innocent people have been lynched because of this superstitious beliefs of black Africans. I can't believe some nairalanders here even believe this crap. This is why it is very difficult to render help in this part of the world. Just picture u gave someone money and in the next hour the person collapsed and died due to health issue, then u are in trouble because people will say u used the person for ritual. I was almost a victim a few years ago. I met this girl and we started dating. I never knew she was asthmatic. One day I was driving with her in the car and she started grasping for breath. I never knew what was wrong, I stopped the car and some guys helped to bring her down, she had lost consciousness. Right there some people have started saying I used her for ritual, I got scared for my life, Luckily someone was there that knows about CPR, she was able to revive. When she came back she said she was ok that it happens to her occasionally that she just needs to use her drugs and get some rest. Now just imagine if she had died, maybe I would have been lynched right there.

Some people in the part of the world are just so dumb, they believe anything without even trying to do some findings or ask questions. Its only in this part of the world that people conclude the cause of death without even carrying out an autopsy. This is why someone can just wake up one day and tell the whole nation that snake swallowed 36 million because he/she knows some dumb people will still believe it.
Honestly, you are making sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 / China Earthquake: How A Mother Saved Her Son (An Emotional Story) / Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.